Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw speaks 12:05 - Dec 7 with 13059 viewsandypitt56

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38237466
Huw speaks on 18:45 - Dec 7 with 1840 viewsStarsky

Huw speaks on 13:14 - Dec 7 by Pegojack

According to the article (and other sources), he has sold 8.2% and trousered £8 million, but retains 5% at the moment.

Surely with the knowledge you gleaned from the the recent Trust meeting, you should know this isn't possible

It's just the internet, init.

Huw speaks on 18:48 - Dec 7 with 1827 viewsStarsky

Huw speaks on 17:35 - Dec 7 by waynekerr55

You wouldn't get the chance to reach Max. Firstly, Huw would use his massive schnoz like the T1000 on Terminator2 and you'd drown 'quick sand' style in Dineen's excess adipose tissue.

Oh phuck off with your constant fat jokes you're not clever or funny

Huw speaks on 19:02 - Dec 7 with 1778 views3swan

He hasn't taken responsibility

He starts with

""When things don't go well somebody has to take the blame and I fully accept the responsibility."

Then the word - might

"There might have been one or two decisions we could have taken in the summer that may have changed the feel around the club," Jenkins added in an interview with BBC Wales Sport.

Then the word - may

"I'm not going to go in to detail, we may have gone down one or two different routes, may have recruited a few players differently.
Huw speaks on 19:13 - Dec 7 with 1739 viewswaynekerr55

Huw speaks on 18:48 - Dec 7 by Starsky

Oh phuck off with your constant fat jokes you're not clever or funny

FFS mun lighten up. You used to have a sense of humour.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw speaks on 19:18 - Dec 7 with 1719 viewsRancid

FFS we're crying out for creativity in midfield.He's an even bigger t**t if he doesn't see this and 31 goals conceded says we need a centrehalf.I really do hope that we're way into negotiations with a few clubs about loaning their better players not currently playing much.I just don't trust Huw in the transfer market amongst everything else so I'm not optinistic the right signings will be made unless he makes friends with Bayrum and gives him loads of dosh.
Huw speaks on 19:20 - Dec 7 with 1707 viewslonglostjack

Huw speaks on 19:02 - Dec 7 by 3swan

He starts with

""When things don't go well somebody has to take the blame and I fully accept the responsibility."

Then the word - might

"There might have been one or two decisions we could have taken in the summer that may have changed the feel around the club," Jenkins added in an interview with BBC Wales Sport.

Then the word - may

"I'm not going to go in to detail, we may have gone down one or two different routes, may have recruited a few players differently.

Good spot. The language used coupled with the signature on the leaked letter give a pretty good clue as to the character. Accept responsibility if needs must but the ego knows otherwise.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw speaks on 19:31 - Dec 7 with 1662 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 19:18 - Dec 7 by Rancid

FFS we're crying out for creativity in midfield.He's an even bigger t**t if he doesn't see this and 31 goals conceded says we need a centrehalf.I really do hope that we're way into negotiations with a few clubs about loaning their better players not currently playing much.I just don't trust Huw in the transfer market amongst everything else so I'm not optinistic the right signings will be made unless he makes friends with Bayrum and gives him loads of dosh.

See this is why I could never be anything to do with the Trust at this club. Too emotion driven. I would be all for putting out an official Trust statement immediately saying something like

"We are encouraged to see that Huw jenkins has accepted the blame and full responsibility for the club's current predicament in his interview with BBC Wales today. We believe that our members, Swansea City supporters, have a view that the prescription to remedy the situation, that he accepts he has created, is somewhat at odds with Huw's views and we expect to discuss these issues at the forthcoming Board Meeting; meetings which, we note with extreme disappointment and concern, have become quarterly rather than monthly".

Sent to every press agent.

I know I'm annoyed, but the gloves need to come off.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 19:45]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw speaks on 19:34 - Dec 7 with 1641 viewsMurph75

Huw speaks on 19:31 - Dec 7 by monmouth

See this is why I could never be anything to do with the Trust at this club. Too emotion driven. I would be all for putting out an official Trust statement immediately saying something like

"We are encouraged to see that Huw jenkins has accepted the blame and full responsibility for the club's current predicament in his interview with BBC Wales today. We believe that our members, Swansea City supporters, have a view that the prescription to remedy the situation, that he accepts he has created, is somewhat at odds with Huw's views and we expect to discuss these issues at the forthcoming Board Meeting; meetings which, we note with extreme disappointment and concern, have become quarterly rather than monthly".

Jenkins needs removing from the board. If I was the new owners I'd throw him right under the bus and reach out to the fans and tell us how he's let us down and we're going to invest in the playing squad because the previous chairman has severely let the club down.
Login to get fewer ads

Huw speaks on 19:35 - Dec 7 with 1639 viewssnork44

Huw speaks on 13:58 - Dec 7 by Swanjaxs

Sell Neil Taylor!! 😮 ..... we'll be lucky to find somebody desperate enough to get him off the payroll!!

Where feck is his Agent Moralee, ffs? He prostituted Williams every close season until he finally moved to Everton now that we want the agent to act like a money grabbing shit and get rid of Taylor the cvnt is surprisingly quiet !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Huw speaks on 19:41 - Dec 7 with 1617 viewslonglostjack

I cling to the hope that there is a valid reason as to why such statements are not being issued by the Trust.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw speaks on 19:51 - Dec 7 with 1571 viewsRancid

They won't speak out, take legal action unless they're completely squeaky clean themselves.They might well want to scream from the rooftops and might despise the sellouts for how it's all turned sour but if there's something they don't want out in the public that might damage their own reputations as a TRUST then maybe it's best if they said nothing to rock the boat and open up a can of worms.Hopefully not and we can tackle this with confidence in them and give them our full backing.
Huw speaks on 20:10 - Dec 7 with 1518 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Huw speaks on 19:02 - Dec 7 by 3swan

He starts with

Then the word - might

Then the word - may

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Instead of outright accepting full responsibility for our downfall as he should, he does it begrudgingly and with a bunch of passive aggressive puff words.

If a scumbag as big as Randy Lerner could admit his wrongs and take complete responsibility for his club's demise, the least Jenkins could do is to do the same.

What a fvcking joke.

Come on you Swans.

Huw speaks on 20:34 - Dec 7 with 1465 viewsItchySphincter

Huw speaks on 13:30 - Dec 7 by jasper_T

I don't think we're going to sign any more Huw players as he's been stripped of those duties by the Americans and that's why he's sulking.

We're in the hands of Bradley and Donovan now.

You don't half talk some crap, trying to come across as an insider. Who do you write for again?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw speaks on 20:36 - Dec 7 with 1461 viewsDewi1jack

Huw speaks on 17:32 - Dec 7 by max936

They'll do it via Skype, if they are over when and where is the meeting perhaps a welcome party can be arranged, I've a few out of date tomatoe's in the cupboard just right for throwing.

Do we actually have to take them out of the tin first?

This bit is where I'd had enough bullsh1t to fully fertilize next years crop of mushrooms

So in the previous windows you slimy, sneaky, underhanded b'stard, N'Gog, Tabanou, Gomis, Marvellous, Grimes etc etc, were exactly the right type of player for us were they?

Wonder which of the ex board will be investigated in the abuse scandal rocking football at the mo.
May as well investigate them, they've certainly f**ked the club in pursuit of their pleasure

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Huw speaks on 20:41 - Dec 7 with 1442 viewsmorningstar

Huw speaks on 20:34 - Dec 7 by ItchySphincter

You don't half talk some crap, trying to come across as an insider. Who do you write for again?

ffs Itchy, i bet he's still writing letters to Santa!...........And believes every word!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Huw speaks on 20:55 - Dec 7 with 1398 viewsperchrockjack

A fat reference . Dear lord.

I did that once

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw speaks on 20:56 - Dec 7 with 1396 viewsFlashberryjack

Huw speaks on 19:51 - Dec 7 by Rancid

They won't speak out, take legal action unless they're completely squeaky clean themselves.They might well want to scream from the rooftops and might despise the sellouts for how it's all turned sour but if there's something they don't want out in the public that might damage their own reputations as a TRUST then maybe it's best if they said nothing to rock the boat and open up a can of worms.Hopefully not and we can tackle this with confidence in them and give them our full backing.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are a few that are not squeaky clean, the very thought of legal action will certainly give them squeaky bums.

IMO there won't be legal action coming from the trust, but there may be from the Americans if they think Huw and the rest of the greedy c*nts have tucked them up like Kippers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw speaks on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 1376 viewsmorningstar

Huw speaks on 20:56 - Dec 7 by Flashberryjack

It wouldn't surprise me if there are a few that are not squeaky clean, the very thought of legal action will certainly give them squeaky bums.

IMO there won't be legal action coming from the trust, but there may be from the Americans if they think Huw and the rest of the greedy c*nts have tucked them up like Kippers.

If that happens, it may help the Americans, but it'll be the fvckin end of us!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Huw speaks on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 1376 viewsperchrockjack

It's why my anger is purely Jenkins .

Yanks look like they bin shafted.

They wont like that

Ride Jenkins outta town

Huw speaks on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 1373 viewsLeonWasGod

Why's everyone so surprised? He's just sticking to what he said in September. And just proves they're not going to spend big on several players - which we knew. Business as usual sadly.
Huw speaks on 21:32 - Dec 7 with 1297 viewsBorojack

Huw speaks on 12:43 - Dec 7 by magicdaps10

As for signings.

A Centre half and a holding midfielder is a must.

A Right Back and a winger are also something to be considered.

For me, 4 players who will add to the team are a must.

Cant afford it though due to the dross we have bought ovee the last few windows.
And of course the new investors not having any money to invest as its all gone to the greedy sellouts.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Huw speaks on 22:41 - Dec 7 with 1208 viewsStarsky

Huw speaks on 19:13 - Dec 7 by waynekerr55

FFS mun lighten up. You used to have a sense of humour.

I used to be able to see my feet once, don't need you to keep reminding me.
The funny thing is, he ain't that big.

Huw speaks on 22:42 - Dec 7 with 1200 viewsStarsky

Huw speaks on 20:55 - Dec 7 by perchrockjack

A fat reference . Dear lord.

I did that once

Yep, your another one who doesn't understand why Everyman doesn't have the same waist size as you.

Huw speaks on 22:50 - Dec 7 with 1186 viewsmax936

Huw speaks on 20:36 - Dec 7 by Dewi1jack

Do we actually have to take them out of the tin first?

This bit is where I'd had enough bullsh1t to fully fertilize next years crop of mushrooms

So in the previous windows you slimy, sneaky, underhanded b'stard, N'Gog, Tabanou, Gomis, Marvellous, Grimes etc etc, were exactly the right type of player for us were they?

Wonder which of the ex board will be investigated in the abuse scandal rocking football at the mo.
May as well investigate them, they've certainly f**ked the club in pursuit of their pleasure

I like your thinking, leave them in they'll fly further

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw speaks on 23:07 - Dec 7 with 1148 viewsperchrockjack

Everyman?

I ll have you know my waist line is private but it ain't what it was ,granted.

I can still see my flaccid cock when looking downward from the perpendickular.

It's the women of obese men I feel sorry for, all that flesh but no bone .

Eat less chips

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024