Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw speaks 12:05 - Dec 7 with 13054 viewsandypitt56

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38237466
Huw speaks on 14:49 - Dec 7 with 2016 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw speaks on 14:34 - Dec 7 by Swanjaxs

Here's an idea.. if by any chance your reading these comments Huw (and I doubt you are ) then instead of issuing a statement via the BBC how about gracing the next Trust meeting with your presence and answering some direct question? Providing you're still chairman of our club of course....

Apparently, Jason and Steve are open to the idea of meeting the fans. This was confirmed by Phil on Monday. Arranging a date is proving difficult.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 14:52]

#backtojack

Huw speaks on 14:52 - Dec 7 with 1997 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw speaks on 14:49 - Dec 7 by Landore_Jack

Apparently, Jason and Steve are open to the idea of meeting the fans. This was confirmed by Phil on Monday. Arranging a date is proving difficult.

Well that's encouraging anyway, all we need now is for Jenkins and Dineen to grow a pair of bolloxs and we might get some answers...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw speaks on 14:57 - Dec 7 with 1972 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 14:34 - Dec 7 by Swanjaxs

Here's an idea.. if by any chance your reading these comments Huw (and I doubt you are ) then instead of issuing a statement via the BBC how about gracing the next Trust meeting with your presence and answering some direct question? Providing you're still chairman of our club of course....

Like he used to when he knew he wouldn't get anything but gently questioned in a friendly way you mean? When he was neglecting to say that the club was being sold under our feet taking away our fans investment in the process.

Yep, odd isn't it. Couldn't keep him away when he needed us to get his gong.

Pure scum.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw speaks on 15:35 - Dec 7 with 1906 viewsMyFinalHeaven

"We are still a Premier League club and it's up to us to bring in one or two players in January and making sure we are standing as one and give the players every support between now and the end of the season."

wait wait WAIT. WHAT?

Hold on.

Are you fvcking serious?

I know Jenkins isn't particularly bright when it comes to recruitment and gauging what is needed for the squad (huge understatement), but holy sh*t. This is ridiculous beyond words.

If Jenkins thinks only "one or two" players are needed in January then we might as well fvcking give up now and accept our fate as a Championship club next year.

This is insane.

Come on you Swans.

Huw speaks on 15:44 - Dec 7 with 1877 viewsSmellyplumz

Junkins Your A CC unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw speaks on 15:45 - Dec 7 with 1875 viewsSmellyplumz

Junkins your A CC unt .

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Huw speaks on 16:14 - Dec 7 with 1805 viewsFireboy

Huw speaks on 12:43 - Dec 7 by magicdaps10

As for signings.

A Centre half and a holding midfielder is a must.

A Right Back and a winger are also something to be considered.

For me, 4 players who will add to the team are a must.

This ^
Huw speaks on 16:15 - Dec 7 with 1801 viewsFireboy

Huw speaks on 12:46 - Dec 7 by Legend83

And they need to be starting XI quality not squad fillers.

And this^
Login to get fewer ads

Huw speaks on 16:36 - Dec 7 with 1750 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

At least he says its all his fault.
Even though the yanks picked Bob.
Perhaps he wants the sack

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Huw speaks on 16:43 - Dec 7 with 1722 viewsOldjack

I've not read it, I'm not going to read it ,never ever trust a liar and a bull shiter

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw speaks on 16:59 - Dec 7 with 1681 viewswaynekerr55

Huw speaks on 16:43 - Dec 7 by Oldjack

I've not read it, I'm not going to read it ,never ever trust a liar and a bull shiter

Aren't you mates with JVZ?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw speaks on 17:23 - Dec 7 with 1611 viewsmax936

Huw speaks on 14:49 - Dec 7 by Landore_Jack

They'll have to do it via Skype from Merica as I can't see them coming over anytime soon, with a shit storm blowing.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw speaks on 17:24 - Dec 7 with 1608 viewsDarran

Huw speaks on 17:23 - Dec 7 by max936

They'll have to do it via Skype from Merica as I can't see them coming over anytime soon, with a shit storm blowing.

Aren't they over next week for a board meeting?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw speaks on 17:26 - Dec 7 with 1602 viewsmax936

Huw speaks on 14:52 - Dec 7 by Swanjaxs

Well that's encouraging anyway, all we need now is for Jenkins and Dineen to grow a pair of bolloxs and we might get some answers...

I don't think I could cope seeing those two in person at the moment, I'd have a very strong urge to put my hands around their throats and squeeze.

Huw speaks on 17:32 - Dec 7 with 1587 viewsmax936

Huw speaks on 17:24 - Dec 7 by Darran

They'll do it via Skype, if they are over when and where is the meeting perhaps a welcome party can be arranged, I've a few out of date tomatoe's in the cupboard just right for throwing.

Huw speaks on 17:35 - Dec 7 with 1573 viewswaynekerr55

Huw speaks on 17:26 - Dec 7 by max936

I don't think I could cope seeing those two in person at the moment, I'd have a very strong urge to put my hands around their throats and squeeze.

You wouldn't get the chance to reach Max. Firstly, Huw would use his massive schnoz like the T1000 on Terminator2 and you'd drown 'quick sand' style in Dineen's excess adipose tissue.

Huw speaks on 17:36 - Dec 7 with 1572 viewsSwanseajill

Huw speaks on 17:24 - Dec 7 by Darran

According to Phil at the AGM.

They are over this weekend.
Huw speaks on 17:47 - Dec 7 with 1525 viewsswan65split

Huw speaks on 17:36 - Dec 7 by Swanseajill

So Statler and Waldorf will be at the game?
Huw speaks on 17:53 - Dec 7 with 1511 viewsSwanjaxs

Huw speaks on 17:36 - Dec 7 by Swanseajill

Perfect opportunity for a protest then ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw speaks on 18:12 - Dec 7 with 1467 viewsFlashberryjack

Huw speaks on 17:26 - Dec 7 by max936

Can't blame the Americans, they just bought a commodity in order to make a profit, save your hatred for the slimy c*nts that sold us like a lump of meat for profit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw speaks on 18:18 - Dec 7 with 1439 viewslibertyx

Nothing new, same old verbal diarrhoea.
Huw speaks on 18:19 - Dec 7 with 1437 viewsswan65split

Huw speaks on 18:12 - Dec 7 by Flashberryjack

Can't blame the Americans, they just bought a commodity in order to make a profit, save your hatred for the slimy c*nts that sold us like a lump of meat for profit.

Who appointed Bradley?
Huw speaks on 18:19 - Dec 7 with 1435 viewswaynekerr55

Huw speaks on 17:47 - Dec 7 by swan65split

So Statler and Waldorf will be at the game?

Huw speaks on 18:27 - Dec 7 with 1412 viewslonglostjack

Given it's the pantomime season in more ways than one I'll say "Oh yes you can ! "

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huw speaks on 18:34 - Dec 7 with 1402 viewsmax936

Fuk me that's twice in two days now that you're read my post wrong, last night it was the investment now you think I'm talking about the Yanks,

Go and re-read my post again and pay attention the post I quoted

I quoted Swanjax post about Jenkins and Dineen attending a Trust meeting and replied to that mun.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 18:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024