Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? 21:49 - Dec 28 with 2154 viewsSS2013

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 10:12 - Dec 29 with 411 viewsBoot

I didn't have a great deal of faith in Guidolin but feel we would have put up more of a fight than we have under BB. So to answer the question.....we would still be in a relegation battle but with some hope of survival, if BB had stayed we had no hope.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 10:13 - Dec 29 with 410 viewsLoyal

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 23:11 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

People aren't half wearing rose tinted glasses this week. We were utter sh*te under Guidolin, not as sh*te as under Bob, but we'd certainly be in the same area as we are now. I've even read people saying we should have given Monk more time when at the time people were calling for his head.
Also Tutumlu seems to have been held as a saint this week for his recruitment, people seem to have forgotten how much of a tw@t he was. We've been in disarray for a long time now.

Yes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:14 - Dec 29 with 383 viewsWarwickHunt

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 10:06 - Dec 29 by Darran

Well he agreed he'd have nothing to do with it so he needs to take some responsibility om that one I'm afraid Philip.

I think he was under the impression that we had a DoF who knew his arse from his elbow...
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:18 - Dec 29 with 372 viewscanhecatchit

Well as far as I could see we were improving and we were starting to get a strong defense together there. But no good looking back now, there were many questioning his decisions with subs back then and so it led to his sacking :(

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:18 - Dec 29 with 372 viewsStarsky

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:14 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

I think he was under the impression that we had a DoF who knew his arse from his elbow...

He did ... when comes to Falkirk & Boro players

It's just the internet, init.

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:20 - Dec 29 with 371 viewsDarran

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:14 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Well he must have known that when he came in the previous January.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 11:20 - Dec 29 with 371 views34dfgdf54

Without doubt wouldn't have still been in a relegation scrap, but maybe even 7 points better off than where we are now. The spell with Bob has crippled us.

I remember Loyal (I think) saying on here "we never get hammered by anybody" or something along those lines, it was true. Bob somehow, in the space of a few games got us from being competitive, to being hammered by average teams in terms of Premier League football. The damage has been well and truly done, if the next manager is someone like Cookie or Rowett, things are going to get a lot worst(sp??) before better.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:04 - Dec 29 with 336 viewsWxmJax

I'd still have Guidolin back. Getting thumped by Chelsea and had the nous to change it around first half. Pity that Baston was injured for so long. If only we'd improved the squad during the summer. I think the West Ham result without Ash, Gilfy and Taylor playing made certain people believe that we were ok and didn't need strengthening.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:10 - Dec 29 with 325 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:04 - Dec 29 by WxmJax

I'd still have Guidolin back. Getting thumped by Chelsea and had the nous to change it around first half. Pity that Baston was injured for so long. If only we'd improved the squad during the summer. I think the West Ham result without Ash, Gilfy and Taylor playing made certain people believe that we were ok and didn't need strengthening.

Exactly. The man had a tactical nous. Bob was a tactical mouse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:11 - Dec 29 with 319 viewspencoedjack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:04 - Dec 29 by WxmJax

Great post
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:13 - Dec 29 with 312 viewsHeadmaster

We would still be fighting relegation, let's not kid ourselves. But we would be superior defensively, and we wouldn't be as terrible overall.

Honestly, if we really wanted Guidolin to stay on in the summer then he should have been allowed to pick his own players. It was a risk that didn't pay off. Alas, Huw Jenkins is once again the main reason for our problems.
Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:16 - Dec 29 with 306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:13 - Dec 29 by Headmaster

We would still be fighting relegation, let's not kid ourselves. But we would be superior defensively, and we wouldn't be as terrible overall.

Honestly, if we really wanted Guidolin to stay on in the summer then he should have been allowed to pick his own players. It was a risk that didn't pay off. Alas, Huw Jenkins is once again the main reason for our problems.

100 % agree. Guidolin knew how to spot talent, had a decent track record in Italy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would we be in the same position if we had of kept Guidolin ? on 12:33 - Dec 29 with 277 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We were rubbish under Guidolin and a f@ckibg disaster under Bob.

Let's get a manager in with a long term future and start again .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024