Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronald Reagan interview 15:49 - Jan 4 with 3495 viewsjesushchrist

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2017/01/03/bob-bradley-swansea-city-fired-future
Ronald Reagan interview on 15:53 - Jan 4 with 3473 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

For those who do not have an hour to spare, he makes excuses for 5 minutes, then says he's not going to make excuses for his time at Swansea, and then this is repeated until the interview ends.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ronald Reagan interview on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 3473 viewsjesushchrist

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/04/bob-bradley-denies-swansea-play

The bitter prick, you were just a Shite manager...end of story
Ronald Reagan interview on 18:20 - Jan 4 with 3299 viewsmonmouth

The bloke is a grade A, cast iron. gold plated t*at of the highest order. I thought laudrup's look-at-me press conference wailing was pretty embarrassing for him, but this is just breathtaking.

I wonder if Phelan will do 200 interviews on how it's not his fault and how he's really a great manager? I would guess not, but then the poor dab hasn't been victimised because he's a Doodle I suppose.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ronald Reagan interview on 18:34 - Jan 4 with 3229 viewsChief

So he denies that the players were calling him Reagan behind his back, how does he know this? The whole point of calling someone something behind their back is that they don't know what you're calling them. Or were they calling him it to his face?
He then goes onto insult the intelligence of the players (who apparently weren't making fun of him behind his back).

He's a very strange, deluded, bitter man who should never have been allowed to step foot in the liberty

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ronald Reagan interview on 18:37 - Jan 4 with 3213 viewsWingstandwood

Thank f#ck he has gone! Jenkins transfer dealing n' signing whilst name dropping Bradley would have really have put the kibosh on any hope of decent incomers.

I get the vibe that Bradley may see himself as some kind of unrecognised genius/managerial great of some magnitude? He gives the vibe of someone portraying himself as a victim of undeserved circumstance that has indeed hampered his rise to legendary status.

What other top flight club would seriously ever employ a delusional 'nutcase' like that?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 18:38]

Argus!

Ronald Reagan interview on 19:07 - Jan 4 with 3107 viewsjack2jack

Blood hell it's like déjà vu, I can't do it,I just can't listen to that classless jerk,no further comment,bye bye Bob,thanks for fwk all
Ronald Reagan interview on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 3025 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fuk'im.

I was hopeful and optimistic when he was given the job, now I hope he continues to be a petulant failure wherever he goes.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 19:46]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Ronald Reagan interview on 19:51 - Jan 4 with 3006 viewsCooperman

He'll be on I'm A Celeb, I'm telling you. Lump on.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Ronald Reagan interview on 22:50 - Jan 4 with 2838 viewsmysonsarejacks

It was like allowing a champion home-brewer to take over a top champagne vineyard.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Ronald Reagan interview on 22:52 - Jan 4 with 2833 viewsWingstandwood

Ronald Reagan interview on 22:50 - Jan 4 by mysonsarejacks

It was like allowing a champion home-brewer to take over a top champagne vineyard.

Either that or someone who couldn't run a piss up in a brewery!

Argus!

Ronald Reagan interview on 23:47 - Jan 4 with 2761 viewsNeiltheTaylor

His Reagan quote is very, very funny though.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024