Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. 13:48 - Jan 8 with 7720 viewsmagicdaps10

Reports are we are hoping to do a double deal with PSV for the two.
Arias would be a superb signing, excellent right back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 13:52 - Jan 8 with 6155 viewsNeath_Jack

I wonder if there's a player called Hymns out there...

Make it happen.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 13:57 - Jan 8 with 6111 viewsdobjack2

We were linked with a bid for Arias 2 years ago.

So far the players we are linked with appear in the main to be ones that we have been linked with before and are definitely ones identified before Clement arrived.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 14:02 - Jan 8 with 6057 viewsLoyal

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 13:57 - Jan 8 by dobjack2

So far the players we are linked with appear in the main to be ones that we have been linked with before and are definitely ones identified before Clement arrived.

No surprise there.
If that's the case and they fail Huws days must be numbered.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 14:32 - Jan 8 with 5908 viewsmax936

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 14:02 - Jan 8 by Loyal

No surprise there.
If that's the case and they fail Huws days must be numbered.

He shouldn't be having a say, he should keep his big interfering snout out of Transfers and first team affairs, in fact it would be best if he fuked off completely.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 14:32 - Jan 8 with 5906 viewsmitchwales

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 13:57 - Jan 8 by dobjack2

That is fine by me. As long as they improve our team then it's a positive.. plus it seems like they have at least waited for Clement to assess.

It doesn't take a genius to see we are weak at full back and that our wingers aren't fulfilling potential.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 14:53 - Jan 8 with 5791 viewsHip

They are both good players and should be better than what we've got.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:12 - Jan 8 with 5697 viewsdobjack2

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 14:53 - Jan 8 by Hip

They are both good players and should be better than what we've got.

The big question is do they fit into the way we want to play? Hopefully Clement will have a say on this.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:22 - Jan 8 with 5628 viewstomdickharry

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:12 - Jan 8 by dobjack2

The big question is do they fit into the way we want to play? Hopefully Clement will have a say on this.

Agree he should be dictating matters not the DOF.
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 15:54 - Jan 8 with 5415 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:47]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 20:01 - Jan 8 with 5033 viewsbarry_island

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 13:52 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

I wonder if there's a player called Hymns out there...

Make it happen.

"We've got Narsingh in, Santiago Arias
Landed Badstuber
How is Huw's nose?"

Might work but we are more likely to get Carroll Caulker and no-one else.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:24 - Jun 6 with 4326 viewsBytholWyn

Looks as if we've got a good chance of signing Arias: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/05/report-swansea-in-pole-position-to-sign-san

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-liverpool

The fact that the player is quoted as saying this should count very much in our favour: "But it is important that there is a sufficient prospect of playing time. If there is nothing, I’ll stay here. I’ve already played over a hundred appearances for PSV. That’s not crazy, right?” All the other clubs he's been linked to have quality right backs already or in the pipeline. His best chance of game time is with us.

Judging by youtube clips he's very much an attacking full back with plenty of pace and an eye for goal. If there's one position where we need a first team addition (Naughton is fine as a squad player) then it's at right back. Looks very promising. Go for it I say.

Perhaps we needs to sign Danny Ings (not too bad a shout if he's recovered actually) while we're at it...
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:47 - Jun 6 with 4241 viewsGlyn1

As native Spanish speakers there might be a good partnership with Fernandez. I'd certainly like to see him and arias, although Naughton is OK.

What was Rangel's last game for us, by the way?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:52 - Jun 6 with 4217 viewsBytholWyn

I really can't make out whether or not you're trying to be funny with your "him and Arias" Glyn...
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 15:52]
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 16:24 - Jun 6 with 4053 viewsdailew

£12m. That would be a statement of intent.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:10 - Jun 6 with 3853 viewsHighjack

Could be looking at magicdaps10 getting his first ever correct transfer prediction after 47 years of attempts

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:15 - Jun 6 with 3831 viewsmagicdaps10

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:10 - Jun 6 by Highjack

Could be looking at magicdaps10 getting his first ever correct transfer prediction after 47 years of attempts

WELLLLLLL!!!!!!!

How old do you think i am?!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:16 - Jun 6 with 3829 viewsMrSwerve

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:24 - Jun 6 by BytholWyn

Looks as if we've got a good chance of signing Arias: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/05/report-swansea-in-pole-position-to-sign-san

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-liverpool

The fact that the player is quoted as saying this should count very much in our favour: "But it is important that there is a sufficient prospect of playing time. If there is nothing, I’ll stay here. I’ve already played over a hundred appearances for PSV. That’s not crazy, right?” All the other clubs he's been linked to have quality right backs already or in the pipeline. His best chance of game time is with us.

Judging by youtube clips he's very much an attacking full back with plenty of pace and an eye for goal. If there's one position where we need a first team addition (Naughton is fine as a squad player) then it's at right back. Looks very promising. Go for it I say.

Perhaps we needs to sign Danny Ings (not too bad a shout if he's recovered actually) while we're at it...

Ings and Arias would work.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:30 - Jun 6 with 3754 viewsNirvana

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 15:24 - Jun 6 by BytholWyn

I'll post a full game to judge him by if you've never seen PSV play. He is an attacking fullback, and a much-needed improvement on Naughton.

I would approve this move, but can't imagine Jenkins is doing it for £12m. He'll try to haggle, Spurs will sell Walker and Arias will go there, HJ will say he tried, and we lost out again to a big club and nothing could be done. We'll end up signing the Barnsley guy for more than he's worth and realize pretty soon he's not up to PL standard. So, we'll be stuck with Naughton and 35-year old Rangel again next season.

Pessimistic view, obviously, but I'm smelling a lot of bbullsshitt with this "link". I hope I am wrong. In all honesty, though, I still prefer Capa over Arias and think we should be trying to get him first.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:32 - Jun 6 with 3731 viewsNirvana

Narsingh and Arias in action together this season:

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:48 - Jun 6 with 3674 viewsbluenile

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 19:34 - Jun 6 with 3441 viewsE20Jack

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 17:30 - Jun 6 by Nirvana

I'll post a full game to judge him by if you've never seen PSV play. He is an attacking fullback, and a much-needed improvement on Naughton.

I would approve this move, but can't imagine Jenkins is doing it for £12m. He'll try to haggle, Spurs will sell Walker and Arias will go there, HJ will say he tried, and we lost out again to a big club and nothing could be done. We'll end up signing the Barnsley guy for more than he's worth and realize pretty soon he's not up to PL standard. So, we'll be stuck with Naughton and 35-year old Rangel again next season.

Pessimistic view, obviously, but I'm smelling a lot of bbullsshitt with this "link". I hope I am wrong. In all honesty, though, I still prefer Capa over Arias and think we should be trying to get him first.

I am amzed how you seem to have seen every single player in world football.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 19:35]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 20:32 - Jun 7 with 2666 viewsNirvana

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 19:34 - Jun 6 by E20Jack

I am amzed how you seem to have seen every single player in world football.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 19:35]

Thanks, E20. Not every player, far from it. But a lot, yes, and some quite a bit.

I grew up playing football and achieved a fair amount of success doing so. I don't play competitively anymore so I fill a lot of my downtime watching the game, and I tend to focus on the better leagues/clubs/players. Mostly Germany, Spain, and CL because of the superb play but I also watch the best teams in other European leagues, particuarly exciting ones with talented young players.

I don't have unlimited time to do this and don't know everything. I don't, for example, watch very much of the Championship, as I find it boring and low on quality. But yes, I probably watch too much football. In doing this, I have "scouted" many players, often rather thoroughly. I come to my own conclusions about their talent and how they would fit in with the Swans. I then share some of that on here if on subject or feel it worthy of inclusion.

But thank you, genuinely. It's always nice to be called a superhero every now and then.
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 20:49 - Jun 7 with 2609 viewspencoedjack

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 20:32 - Jun 7 by Nirvana

Thanks, E20. Not every player, far from it. But a lot, yes, and some quite a bit.

I grew up playing football and achieved a fair amount of success doing so. I don't play competitively anymore so I fill a lot of my downtime watching the game, and I tend to focus on the better leagues/clubs/players. Mostly Germany, Spain, and CL because of the superb play but I also watch the best teams in other European leagues, particuarly exciting ones with talented young players.

I don't have unlimited time to do this and don't know everything. I don't, for example, watch very much of the Championship, as I find it boring and low on quality. But yes, I probably watch too much football. In doing this, I have "scouted" many players, often rather thoroughly. I come to my own conclusions about their talent and how they would fit in with the Swans. I then share some of that on here if on subject or feel it worthy of inclusion.

But thank you, genuinely. It's always nice to be called a superhero every now and then.

My PSV supporting mate who told me Narsingh was injury prone and inconsistent ( see no reason to disagree with him with what we have seen) tells me Arias is a very good player & is surprised we are the only ones who have had communication about the player with PSV (reported in Dutch press)
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:08 - Jun 7 with 2522 viewsNirvana

Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 20:49 - Jun 7 by pencoedjack

My PSV supporting mate who told me Narsingh was injury prone and inconsistent ( see no reason to disagree with him with what we have seen) tells me Arias is a very good player & is surprised we are the only ones who have had communication about the player with PSV (reported in Dutch press)

He would be right on both ends from what I've seen, as well.

Probably caught about 12-15 PSV games the past couple seasons, and his assessment reflects what I've seen. Narsingh does have quality though (see: goal against Bayern).

Arias has looked great in attack when I've seen him, although sometimes gives up possession too easily. He can appear shaky in defence at moments, but I feel that has more to do with the laziness of attackers in the Eredivisie. Not much tracking back takes place, so it's hard to gauge fullbacks.

Like I said, I'd be ecstatic if we got him. And I highly doubt we're the only ones in contact, I'm sure the big boys have reached out to him. It seems he is waiting for a few moves to be made first, or is looking for a guaranteed starting role.

We can do that for him, and we should be stressing that in any talks. I'd still prefer Capa, but Arias is a talent worth signing. Does your friend have an opinion on Jorrit Hendrix? I like the guy's game, what say PSV fans?
Santiago Arias and Narsingh. on 21:12 - Jun 7 with 2503 viewsDr_Winston

£12m seems a lot for us to pay for a RB but if he can do on that flank what Olsson has done on the left then maybe it's a deal worth doing. I'm happy enough with Naughton but he looks like a fair upgrade. Would possibly take some of the pressure off to add another wide man to the squad too.

Still think a hell of a lot depends on what Llorente decides to do.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024