Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? 21:36 - Jan 8 with 2747 viewsspiderboy

I know a lot depends on the window,but with a couple of decent signings is anyone prepared to forecast on the final outcome,considering a slight lift in the ' feel good factor' now that bobby joe has gone and the man from munich has sat down in his seat?
so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:31 - Jan 9 with 543 viewsNeiltheTaylor

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:28 - Jan 9 by union_jack

I think we need to cut the club a bit of slack or at least give them the benefit of the doubt with this. It's not going to be easy to get the right players at the right price to come to us in our position.

A year or so ago I might have, but the situation is dire and we needed proactive management of this window. They all failed us. Again.

Although this time I'm pretty sure it's down to incompetence than the pure malice we were previously experiencing.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 17:33]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:35 - Jan 9 with 532 viewsjasper_T

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 15:54 - Jan 9 by yescomeon

Keep all our players and get in a quality left back and left wing and I think we could do it. Do the same on the right flank and I'd be confident. Add a ball winner in the midfield and an experienced centre back and I'd be sure of it. (If that many players came in we could ship out Taylor, Montero and Fernadez and that wouldn't do our chances any harm either)

Agree completely. The flanks are our biggest problems and if we get them even mostly sorted, the rest won't look half as abject.
so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:35 - Jan 9 with 527 viewsunion_jack

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:31 - Jan 9 by NeiltheTaylor

A year or so ago I might have, but the situation is dire and we needed proactive management of this window. They all failed us. Again.

Although this time I'm pretty sure it's down to incompetence than the pure malice we were previously experiencing.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2017 17:33]

The point I'm making is they may have no control over it at the moment. Getting anyone in would wreak of panic buying.

A year ago we were better placed to attract players but criminally decided against strengthening properly. We are paying for it now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:39 - Jan 9 with 517 viewsDrGonzo

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:35 - Jan 9 by union_jack

The point I'm making is they may have no control over it at the moment. Getting anyone in would wreak of panic buying.

A year ago we were better placed to attract players but criminally decided against strengthening properly. We are paying for it now.

The point is we are in a position where we have to panic buy to have any chance of staying in this league. This is all down to chronic mismanagement over our recent transfer policy and those responsible should be held accountable.

We're knackered anyway.
so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:53 - Jan 9 with 499 viewsunion_jack

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 17:39 - Jan 9 by DrGonzo

The point is we are in a position where we have to panic buy to have any chance of staying in this league. This is all down to chronic mismanagement over our recent transfer policy and those responsible should be held accountable.

We're knackered anyway.

Sadly, that's true.

A lose-lose situation for the club now. All brought on by mis-management at board level the last 2-3 years.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

so..to be relegated? or not to be relegated? on 19:52 - Jan 9 with 445 viewsmitchwales

Relegated for me.

I don't think we need major surgery. A better LB, winger and a defensive midfielder and that strengthens where I feel are our weakest positions.

I just have no faith that we will actually go and get players of sufficient quality (or replace Taylor)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024