Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 10:01 - Jan 9 with 2455 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:00]
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 10:05 - Jan 9 with 2441 viewspencoedjack

Some posters will be estatic with this news
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 10:31 - Jan 9 with 2344 viewsHighjack

Not surprised by this. He's about the last asset we have to strip.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 11:25 - Jan 9 with 2163 viewsTheResurrection

This could be a very, very good window.

I love it when a plan comes together....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 11:30 - Jan 9 with 2134 viewscostalotta

Not surprised by this at all and if i were him i'd be off-ski!

We have a ready made replacement with Fer...oh hang on he was Shelveys replacement...er, mmm, Leigh help me out!
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 11:57 - Jan 9 with 2017 viewsNOTRAC

This transfer window sounds so familiar.Get rid of our best players first, and then see who we can waste some (but not all) of the money on.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 13:53 - Jan 9 with 1751 viewsLoyal

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 10:31 - Jan 9 by Highjack

Not surprised by this. He's about the last asset we have to strip.

If he goes it will be the final nail for Huw.
I'm certain.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:26 - Jan 9 with 1555 viewsdobjack2

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 11:25 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Your account has been hijacked by the chairman and I claim my £10.😊
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:29 - Jan 9 with 1543 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 11:25 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

Siggy and Llorente out

Mitchy and Carroll in...result!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:36 - Jan 9 with 1502 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:29 - Jan 9 by NeiltheTaylor

Siggy and Llorente out

Mitchy and Carroll in...result!

That would be ideal for me with another big presence in midfield but alas, it doesn't look like we'll get Mitchy now.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:38 - Jan 9 with 1486 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:36 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

That would be ideal for me with another big presence in midfield but alas, it doesn't look like we'll get Mitchy now.

You've gone bonkers!

It's all the rage though.

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:42 - Jan 9 with 1452 viewsTheResurrection

We'll see...

The early signs of this window are they realise we could do better that the 2 in question here.

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:46 - Jan 9 with 1425 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Early signs to me are they couldn't give a tuppenny toss about who turns out

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:47 - Jan 9 with 1418 viewsjack247

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:42 - Jan 9 by TheResurrection

We'll see...

The early signs of this window are they realise we could do better that the 2 in question here.

The early signs of this window seem remarkably familiar to me. Get linked with players that would considerably improve us, then sit back and watch them sign for other clubs or say they want to fight for their place. Clement is going to have a big job on his hands if Huw pulls his usual party trick this time.
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:50 - Jan 9 with 1400 viewsmagicdaps10

Can already see what way this window is going!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 17:41 - Jan 9 with 1185 viewsmax936

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:50 - Jan 9 by magicdaps10

Can already see what way this window is going!!!!

It'll go the way every window goes for us, we tried but couldn't get the deals done and whoever goes Jenkins will say we only want players who want to be here blah blah blah its always the ace up his sleeve.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 17:49 - Jan 9 with 1143 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 15:47 - Jan 9 by jack247

The early signs of this window seem remarkably familiar to me. Get linked with players that would considerably improve us, then sit back and watch them sign for other clubs or say they want to fight for their place. Clement is going to have a big job on his hands if Huw pulls his usual party trick this time.

It is only press speculation.
However if there is any truth and Jenkins is going to sell the team from under PC and bring in 19 yr olds on the cheap then I can see our new manager walking. Followed by gallows being built in the Liberty Car Park.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:04 - Jan 9 with 1094 viewsjack247

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 17:49 - Jan 9 by Private_Partz

It is only press speculation.
However if there is any truth and Jenkins is going to sell the team from under PC and bring in 19 yr olds on the cheap then I can see our new manager walking. Followed by gallows being built in the Liberty Car Park.

Can't see that happening to be honest. If it really was a salvage operation they wouldn't have sacked Bob. That in itself gives me a glimmer of hope for this window. If our recent transfer windows are anything to go by though, we are screwed.
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:27 - Jan 9 with 1017 viewsa_Swanderful_life

let Llorente and Gylfi go and buy some more pigeon chested midfielders. Does Huw plan his season by playing fifa16 on the sega megadrive (he wont buy the Xbox).
I tried selling Gylfi in the Sun Dream Team and the computer wouldn't accept it saying wise up fella.
I actually feel sorry for the yanks because the way we are selling our crown jewels and replacing with filler almost looks like a del boy / trigger deal.
Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:38 - Jan 9 with 959 viewsSwansNZ

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:27 - Jan 9 by a_Swanderful_life

let Llorente and Gylfi go and buy some more pigeon chested midfielders. Does Huw plan his season by playing fifa16 on the sega megadrive (he wont buy the Xbox).
I tried selling Gylfi in the Sun Dream Team and the computer wouldn't accept it saying wise up fella.
I actually feel sorry for the yanks because the way we are selling our crown jewels and replacing with filler almost looks like a del boy / trigger deal.

Oh yeah, you’ve got to feel sorry for the yanks

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:47 - Jan 9 with 924 viewssherpajacob

Every player has his price.

If we let siggy go in a swap deal, which players of equivalent value could we get in return.

Leighton Baines plus one or two others

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:48 - Jan 9 with 915 viewsSwansNZ

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:47 - Jan 9 by sherpajacob

Every player has his price.

If we let siggy go in a swap deal, which players of equivalent value could we get in return.

Leighton Baines plus one or two others

Ash is coming back

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 20:23 - Jan 9 with 749 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:04 - Jan 9 by jack247

Can't see that happening to be honest. If it really was a salvage operation they wouldn't have sacked Bob. That in itself gives me a glimmer of hope for this window. If our recent transfer windows are anything to go by though, we are screwed.

Yeah I agree. It is generally is press bollo but, after the last window, I would not put anything past HJ.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 20:26 - Jan 9 with 729 viewsjack247

Gylfi Linked Again With Everton Move on 18:38 - Jan 9 by SwansNZ

Oh yeah, you’ve got to feel sorry for the yanks

Bless them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024