Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread 12:43 - Jan 11 with 29077 viewsjackharris

Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC
Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, UK SA12FA
Saturday January 14th 2017, at 3pm
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 13:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Jan 14 with 1792 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

When Rotledge is looking our best player things really are that bad.

Dream destroyed

Unforgivable Huw

In a nut shell perch

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 14 with 1780 viewschloem

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Why sub Dyer when Ki is on a yellow?

Cos Ki offers more.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 14 with 1750 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How Daniel James cannot get some game time in front of the embarrassing wingers currently in the first team is a mystery.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 14 with 1732 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 14 by chloem

Cos Ki offers more.

F uck off you wet minge

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 14 with 1710 viewsjacksfullaces

decent first half, as opposed to decent first 20 mins which is what we were getting a couple of weeks ago.

conceding 3 at home though was something I didn't expect to see so soon again, or what clements hoped to see I think

lack quality in all sorts of areas....

gonna be adrift soon...

am genuinely interested in hearing from those criticizing the players/approach etc what alternative they would suggest though? Is very easy to sit there and be negative, but let's hear what your solution would be? I can't see one that doesn't involve complete squad overhaul - which is what we were promised last Summer.

again, any moaning/criticizing should be addressed to the board.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 1659 viewsstAteSwan

On the positive side...we've scored two goals today. Just have to get them in the right net next match.

And there's the 4th goal.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 1657 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 14 by chloem

Cos Ki offers more.

With one more mistake he won't be on at all.
So that means he will not put in a tackle for the rest of the half.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 1603 viewsblueytheblue

Heads seem to be dropping.

You just need a good result from somewhere, get a bit of confidence back in there.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 1600 viewsLord_Bony

They're avin a laugh....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 14 with 1568 viewsVetchitBack

Sellouts legacy of deliberate depletion and underinvestment.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 14 with 2710 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Its a tough test to play Arsenal. It is not an excuse that we are playing Arsenal, we are playing them!!!

The team has looked more structured, disciplined and organised today. We have been let down by poor defending and that has to be addressed quickly with a component Centre Half............to say that we should be 3 or 4-0 down at the point you stated we should be down by that amount is just wrong.

In fairness, Dwight was only ten minutes out!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 14 with 2688 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 14 by blueytheblue

Heads seem to be dropping.

You just need a good result from somewhere, get a bit of confidence back in there.

like our last league game you mean?

#toolittletoolate
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 14 with 2678 viewsgrfn

This is just sad.
I mean really, really sad.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 14 with 2594 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

And yet still no anti Jenkins chants. Disappointing.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 2605 viewschloem

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 14 by Smellyplumz

F uck off you wet minge

Grow up kiddo.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 2578 viewsjackportis

From 1 to 11 the players are division 1 standard. This is an example of 2 years under development in a business. As a result revenues will drop. Very poor example of a business model run by conk nose

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 2566 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 14 by morningstar

He will claim a victory with that.

Lack of a leader at the back and too many in midfield who dont care and just throw the towel in far to easily.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 2533 viewsWarwickHunt

...and Jenkins is still in charge of recruitment.

UN-FÛCKING-BELIEVABLE.
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 14 with 2495 viewsKennedy

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And yet still no anti Jenkins chants. Disappointing.

Feel free to go down and start one

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 14 with 2491 viewsblueytheblue

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 14 by jacksfullaces

like our last league game you mean?

#toolittletoolate

It's a tough one. You weren't leaking the goals under Guidolin so it's clear Bobo massively damaged things. Will take games to resolve that - in terms of coaching Clement / Makelele are a massive improvement.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 14 with 2437 viewsperchrockjack

I agree with Dwight.

Just why there are not mass protests against Jenkins beats me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 14 with 2419 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 14 by morningstar

As soon as the first five minutes of the second half had played out, it was clear how this was going to end.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 14 with 2312 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

He will claim a victory with that.

Lack of a leader at the back and too many in midfield who dont care and just throw the towel in far to easily.

The Williams haters were so wrong IMO.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 14 with 2266 viewsnierika

What match is Clement watching? McBurnie should have been on at 60" and Borja should never be seen in a Swans uniform ever again. Lets get 2 more Championship players for no more than 7 mill!
The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 14 with 2221 viewsQuincy999

The Official Swansea City Versus Arsenal FC Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 14 by blueytheblue

It's a tough one. You weren't leaking the goals under Guidolin so it's clear Bobo massively damaged things. Will take games to resolve that - in terms of coaching Clement / Makelele are a massive improvement.

Unfortunately i cant see the evidence of the improved coaching from where I'm sat. I could work for anchelotti and his teams would still win games. Another year another average manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024