Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" 16:53 - Jan 16 with 7023 viewsAussieSwan

That's what Clement said after the game on Saturday... so Huw, what's taking you so damn long? It's been over 48 hours now

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 16:55 - Jan 16 with 5896 viewsHeadmaster

I was literally about to make a thread on this. Why the f*ck do we always take so long to do the simplest things? At this rate, it'll be a miracle if we get anyone decent by the end of the month.
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:07 - Jan 16 with 5736 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps the likes of Brentford or other low league clubs need a couple of squad players and have come in at the 11th hour for Olsson and Carroll.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:18 - Jan 16 with 5695 viewsJackBaston

I was hoping that maybe they failed their medicals and that we could be forced to look for better

But then I remembered we don't care if players are injured, we'll sign them anyway
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:19 - Jan 16 with 5678 viewsjasper_T

48 working hours.
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:19 - Jan 16 with 5677 viewsAngelRangelQS

Apparently Sunderland have bid for Robbie Brady... I'd be disappointed if we didn't get involved in that (we won't)
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:22 - Jan 16 with 5639 viewsUplandsJack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:19 - Jan 16 by AngelRangelQS

Apparently Sunderland have bid for Robbie Brady... I'd be disappointed if we didn't get involved in that (we won't)

I'm surprised if that were to be true. Sure I read somewhere the other week S'land were skint and had no money to invest in players during January transfer window unless players left first.... ??
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:35 - Jan 16 with 5539 viewsWarwickHunt

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:19 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

48 working hours.

48 Jenkins hours. It takes him twenty minutes to get a fûcking sentence out.
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:41 - Jan 16 with 5476 viewsAussieSwan

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:19 - Jan 16 by AngelRangelQS

Last time I heard the asking price for Brady was 12 million. Cannot see us matching that

I've never really watched him closely but is he really a 12 million player?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Login to get fewer ads

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:46 - Jan 16 with 5439 viewsOldjack

we know who they are, so no worries except i don't think they'll keep us up ,but we can hope

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 5404 viewsFlashberryjack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:41 - Jan 16 by AussieSwan

Last time I heard the asking price for Brady was 12 million. Cannot see us matching that

I've never really watched him closely but is he really a 12 million player?

Is Baston a £15 million player ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:06 - Jan 16 with 5272 viewsGriffting

48 hours after Huw returns from holidays.
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:23 - Jan 16 with 5143 viewsJoe_bradshaw

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:47 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Is Baston a £15 million player ?

Is Baston a £15 player?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:25 - Jan 16 with 5122 viewsAngelRangelQS

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:23 - Jan 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Is Baston a £15 player?

Is Baston a 15p player?
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:30 - Jan 16 with 5071 viewsgolly47

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:25 - Jan 16 by AngelRangelQS

Is Baston a 15p player?

15 Ugandan Dollars maybe.

Poll: What was worse?

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:34 - Jan 16 with 5023 viewswaynekerr55

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:35 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 4981 viewsPawelAbbott

Carroll has been having a medical for a week. We must have sent him to A&E to get it done
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:43 - Jan 16 with 4939 viewsLoyal

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 17:35 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

I used to work with a guy who did fck all every day. His rationale being every day he did nothing was another day closer to finishing work and another tick in the box.
I think Huw thinks like this. Like a kid who closes his eyes and thinks he is invisible.
Problem is when you close your eyes you can't see who is sneaking up on you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:46 - Jan 16 with 4880 viewspencoedjack

There is no need for any urgency no other PL club will be interested in either
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:50 - Jan 16 with 4846 viewsmonmouth

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:46 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

There is no need for any urgency no other PL club will be interested in either

Oof.

Ouch, that truth hurts.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:00 - Jan 16 with 4770 viewsBorojack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:50 - Jan 16 by monmouth

Oof.

Ouch, that truth hurts.

If Carrol had a foreign name this forum would be getting all worked up into a frenzy like they did with Ki Baston and Tabanou.
I think he will prove to be a good signing for the money.
Even though he is a Jenkins signing.
A Decent hard working player.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 4697 viewspencoedjack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:00 - Jan 16 by Borojack

If Carrol had a foreign name this forum would be getting all worked up into a frenzy like they did with Ki Baston and Tabanou.
I think he will prove to be a good signing for the money.
Even though he is a Jenkins signing.
A Decent hard working player.

I sincerely hope you are right Boro.

BTW Naisingh with his foreign name doesn't excite me either
"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:07 - Jan 16 with 4689 viewsunion_jack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 18:38 - Jan 16 by PawelAbbott

Carroll has been having a medical for a week. We must have sent him to A&E to get it done

Tis the Jenkins' way!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:14 - Jan 16 with 4639 viewsBorojack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:06 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

I sincerely hope you are right Boro.

BTW Naisingh with his foreign name doesn't excite me either

Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular but I am pretty confident if you look back on threads on them players you will see what I mean.
And there will be others as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:14 - Jan 16 with 4635 viewsmax936

Carl Jenkinson on his way to Palace, WBA offering Hull 10 mill for Jake Livermore why haven't we tried to get these players Livermore in at DM for us would toughen us up defensively surely, Hull wouldn't agree to selling him though I don't suppose.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:22 - Jan 16 with 4572 viewspencoedjack

"Two signings to come in the next 48 hours" on 19:14 - Jan 16 by Borojack

Wasn't aimed at anyone in particular but I am pretty confident if you look back on threads on them players you will see what I mean.
And there will be others as well.

Of course you are right a YouTube video will get some fans creaming unfortunately I'd imagine the majority have seen Carroll in the flesh and came to their own conclusion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024