Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play 19:03 - Jan 16 with 6510 viewsbathgatejack

Rangers take 8000 to a friendley in Germany yesterday
FAIR PLAY
Fair play on 14:02 - Jan 17 with 1120 viewspencoedjack

Fair play on 14:01 - Jan 17 by Swanjaxs

When Brother Walfrid founded Celtic in 1888 he named the club after the five Celtic regions of Europe... Ireland , Scotland, Wales, Bretton and Iberia, Glasgow Celtic is truly a team for the Celtic Nations 👍

Not for me
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 14:02]
Fair play on 14:05 - Jan 17 with 1111 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play on 14:02 - Jan 17 by pencoedjack

Not for me
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 14:02]

And for many others too, for what it's worth the vast majority of Celtic and Rangers fans abhor any sort of religious bigotry

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Fair play on 14:08 - Jan 17 with 1103 viewsDafyddHuw

Fair play on 20:06 - Jan 16 by Swanjaxs

Shame about the three Rangers supporters arrested for sexual assault on female cabin crew on thier way home .....

Proper fans mun. Fair play.
Fair play on 16:11 - Jan 17 with 1052 viewsLoyal

Fair play on 19:30 - Jan 16 by Murph75

It tends to be a familiar trait of theirs.

Nothing like the banter from the other side singing about dead welshmen killed in Northern Ireland since 1968.
Scum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fair play on 16:20 - Jan 17 with 1041 viewsperchrockjack

Its taken me this long to digest some of the foregoing comments and fair to say I'm speechless .

So Celtic was for the benefit of Welsh non conformists who hate Catholisim and its love for the virgin Mary who ,in their church , takes the glory away from Jesus and his resurrection.
"Nobody comes into the kingdom of heaven except by me"

"The two clubs abhor bigotry.".. without doubt the most profound form of stupidity ever posted by fingers on a keyboard.

I need a lie down

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fair play on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 1010 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Whenever Scotland played at the Vetch they brought loads of fans with them, no trouble at all even when we beat. They filled the bars spent their Scottish pounds and joined in with the chant "We all hate the English"

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Fair play on 17:18 - Jan 17 with 980 viewsLoyal

Fair play on 16:47 - Jan 17 by felixstowe_jack

Whenever Scotland played at the Vetch they brought loads of fans with them, no trouble at all even when we beat. They filled the bars spent their Scottish pounds and joined in with the chant "We all hate the English"

Well,there's nothing like to bit of racism to promote good relations.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fair play on 17:30 - Jan 17 with 967 viewsperchrockjack

but happy enough to take their english pounds from holiday makers.

MASSIVE STINKING HYPOCRISY

Amazing how BED AND BREAKFAST is more prevalent than "gwesty brekwast"

All English people I know would love independence for Scotland and Wales ,come to that.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Fair play on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 933 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play on 16:20 - Jan 17 by perchrockjack

Its taken me this long to digest some of the foregoing comments and fair to say I'm speechless .

So Celtic was for the benefit of Welsh non conformists who hate Catholisim and its love for the virgin Mary who ,in their church , takes the glory away from Jesus and his resurrection.
"Nobody comes into the kingdom of heaven except by me"

"The two clubs abhor bigotry.".. without doubt the most profound form of stupidity ever posted by fingers on a keyboard.

I need a lie down

Before you lie down read what I said again you tool

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024