Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May 21:55 - Jan 17 with 5989 viewsKilkennyjack

Worst PM ever ?

Unelected, charmless, and generally clueless.

Hard Brexit now, when she was a remainer.

Wales is screwed.
Well done to the morons who voted out.

Beware of the Risen People

May on 14:44 - Jan 19 with 768 viewsHighjack

Anyway in an attempt to wrench this thread back on topic I agree that May is useless. She always says the right things but doesn't actually do anything. The dithering over the article 50 notification is absolutely shambolic.

But can anybody seriously suggest the alternatives are viable? Comrade Jeremy? Tim "the wet fish" Farron? Paul "Eddie Hitler" Nuttall?

British politics has such a dearth of competent and inspiring politicians that instead of voting for the best candidate we are all so used to voting for the least worst candidate instead.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

May on 15:07 - Jan 19 with 750 viewsLeonWasGod

May on 14:44 - Jan 19 by Highjack

Anyway in an attempt to wrench this thread back on topic I agree that May is useless. She always says the right things but doesn't actually do anything. The dithering over the article 50 notification is absolutely shambolic.

But can anybody seriously suggest the alternatives are viable? Comrade Jeremy? Tim "the wet fish" Farron? Paul "Eddie Hitler" Nuttall?

British politics has such a dearth of competent and inspiring politicians that instead of voting for the best candidate we are all so used to voting for the least worst candidate instead.

Amen to that brother. America have caught the disease too; I'm struggling to think of a more clueless or less inspiring bunch. And then the politicos wonder why people can't be arsed to vote any more.
May on 19:06 - Jan 19 with 688 viewsexiledclaseboy

May on 14:44 - Jan 19 by Highjack

The dithering over Article 50 is because the Supreme Court hasn't yet ruled on whether parliament has to be consulted first. Not that I think she would have done it by now anyway mind. You have to have a coherent plan for what happens next first and the corridors of power remain in a incoherent and incompetent panic about the entire thing.

Other than that, I agree with you.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 19:39]

Poll: Tory leader

May on 19:08 - Jan 19 with 684 viewsrock1n

I think to suggest May isn't up to the job is ludicrous, she is clearly a class act. The problem is I don't agree with her, she's Authoritarian, populist and illiberal. Like labour tories should split.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

May on 19:13 - Jan 19 with 676 viewsexiledclaseboy

May on 19:08 - Jan 19 by rock1n

I think to suggest May isn't up to the job is ludicrous, she is clearly a class act. The problem is I don't agree with her, she's Authoritarian, populist and illiberal. Like labour tories should split.

I don't think it's fair to judge her as being competent or incompetent at this stage considering she's done the sum total of f*ck all since she became PM.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 19:13]

May on 19:16 - Jan 19 with 878 viewsHighjack

May on 19:13 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

I don't think it's fair to judge her as being competent or incompetent at this stage considering she's done the sum total of f*ck all since she became PM.

In her defence she did sack gove and Osborne

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

May on 19:26 - Jan 19 with 874 viewsexiledclaseboy

May on 19:16 - Jan 19 by Highjack

In her defence she did sack gove and Osborne

And replaced them with androids. A definite improvement.

May on 20:11 - Jan 19 with 850 viewsKilkennyjack

May on 14:34 - Jan 19 by BarrySwan

My point is that a majority voted to leave the EU and whatever structures therein, legal, trading, moral, immoral or any other.

If you personally don't think that a country of 65m+ is capable of looking after itself and making it's own decisions, trade deals, laws. then fine.

I'm afraid that I disagree with that opinion.

And so apparently does the majority of the country, I can only assume that you and others are cringing at the polls on the subject published this morning which kind of totally dispels the pitiful cries of 'The British people didn't know what they were voting for and would now change their vote" that the rewhinewers have articulated every day since the result

You lost get over it.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2017 19:03]

The majority of the country did not vote for Brexit.
64 million in UK.
Less than 17.5 million voted leave.

No need to thank me.

Login to get fewer ads

May on 20:12 - Jan 19 with 849 viewsrock1n

May on 19:13 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

Excellent Home Sec

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

May on 20:14 - Jan 19 with 845 viewsKilkennyjack

May on 20:12 - Jan 19 by rock1n

Excellent Home Sec

Yes - Did wonders to address peoples concerns about immigration. Not.

May on 20:15 - Jan 19 with 836 viewsrock1n

May on 20:14 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Yes - Did wonders to address peoples concerns about immigration. Not.

Actually on stuff she could control, she did well.

The reason figures haven't dropped much is because emigration has reduced and we've had fastest growing economy in Europe so we've had much higher EU migration.

May on 20:17 - Jan 19 with 832 viewsexiledclaseboy

May on 20:12 - Jan 19 by rock1n

Excellent Home Sec

Arguable. She was a virtual nonentity there too. Although given that it's a poisoned chalice she sat quietly long enough so that it didn't ruin her career. The Home Office has been the end if many a politician's career.

May on 20:19 - Jan 19 with 830 viewsexiledclaseboy

May on 20:11 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

64 million in UK.

No need to thank me.

On that basis, what proportion of the people of Wales voted for devolution or to extend the assembly's powers in the more recent referendum? That's a nonsense argument.

May on 20:21 - Jan 19 with 823 viewsrock1n

May on 20:17 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

Arguable. She was a virtual nonentity there too. Although given that it's a poisoned chalice she sat quietly long enough so that it didn't ruin her career. The Home Office has been the end if many a politician's career.

Because she doesn't pimp the media, I think most from across spectrum respected job she did. It's a poisoned chalice no one ever survives more than a few yrs usually

May on 20:22 - Jan 19 with 816 viewsexiledclaseboy

May on 20:21 - Jan 19 by rock1n

Because she doesn't pimp the media, I think most from across spectrum respected job she did. It's a poisoned chalice no one ever survives more than a few yrs usually

That's what I said, but it's markedly different from being "excellent".

May on 20:24 - Jan 19 with 812 viewsrock1n

May on 20:22 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

That's what I said, but it's markedly different from being "excellent".

Just an opinion, think she was very strong as a minister. Thought coalition had some genuine talent, not so keen on this Cabinet

May on 20:24 - Jan 19 with 811 viewsKilkennyjack

May on 20:19 - Jan 19 by exiledclaseboy

On that basis, what proportion of the people of Wales voted for devolution or to extend the assembly's powers in the more recent referendum? That's a nonsense argument.

Its a fact. its not an argument.

The majority did not vote for Brexit.
The previous poster said a majority in Britain. Thats not correct.

I understand the result, but lets not pretend its something that its not.

If Brexit delivers a free Scotland and a united Ireland i will be a happy man. Its on the cards.

May on 21:12 - Jan 19 with 775 viewsdailew

May on 15:07 - Jan 19 by LeonWasGod

Amen to that brother. America have caught the disease too; I'm struggling to think of a more clueless or less inspiring bunch. And then the politicos wonder why people can't be arsed to vote any more.

There's a few around in the US but never seem to get anywhere.

A lot of time for Elizabeth Warren as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

May on 22:12 - Jan 19 with 745 viewsHighjack

64 million in UK.

No need to thank me.

You may have stumbled on something there. The actual winners of the referendum are all the people who didn't vote. Mainly the babies and children who weren't eligible to vote. Someone get the PM on the phone immiediately. Instead of this hard Brexit, soft Brexit bollocks we should actually be turning this country into a sort of teletubby land or giant fun house with ball pools and slides and jelly babies should gush forth from taps instead of water.

May on 22:34 - Jan 19 with 725 viewsKilkennyjack

May on 22:12 - Jan 19 by Highjack

You may have stumbled on something there. The actual winners of the referendum are all the people who didn't vote. Mainly the babies and children who weren't eligible to vote. Someone get the PM on the phone immiediately. Instead of this hard Brexit, soft Brexit bollocks we should actually be turning this country into a sort of teletubby land or giant fun house with ball pools and slides and jelly babies should gush forth from taps instead of water.

Really funny, great post mate fair play like ....

May on 22:39 - Jan 19 with 718 viewsdeanscfc

May on 22:12 - Jan 17 by BigPhilG

Taking back control of our borders
Making and living by our laws
Making trade deals with whoever we want
Us controlling immigration

Yeah all terrible ideas

Never mind the fact that you have completely oversimplified a complex and real world situation. You will see.
May on 23:38 - Jan 19 with 689 viewsHighjack

May on 22:34 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Really funny, great post mate fair play like ....

I was being serious.

May on 03:36 - Jan 20 with 660 viewsGroo

64 million in UK.

No need to thank me.

The majority of those who could be arsed to vote, voted to leave, the right decision in my books and many others.

Who's to say who's right and who's wrong at this point.

Groo does what Groo does best

May on 06:56 - Jan 20 with 636 viewsDr_Winston

May on 20:24 - Jan 19 by Kilkennyjack

Its a fact. its not an argument.

The majority did not vote for Brexit.
The previous poster said a majority in Britain. Thats not correct.

I understand the result, but lets not pretend its something that its not.

If Brexit delivers a free Scotland and a united Ireland i will be a happy man. Its on the cards.

So the overwhelming majority of people either voted for Brexit or did not care enough about remaining to vote for it.

Emphatic result for Brexit if we're being honest.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

May on 11:21 - Jan 20 with 609 viewsHighjack

May on 03:36 - Jan 20 by Groo

The majority of those who could be arsed to vote, voted to leave, the right decision in my books and many others.

Who's to say who's right and who's wrong at this point.

We know what's right because we have so many people like dean who can see into the future and have told us things are going to be completely shit forever because we are no longer in a political union with Malta and Slovakia.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024