Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread 01:26 - Jan 23 with 15513 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 19:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:20 - Jan 23 with 5997 viewsPegojack

Putting aside arguments about whether or not U23 sides should be in the tournament, I really hope as many Jacks as possible turn out to cheer these young lads on, they deserve it for the fantastic season they're having.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 11:29 - Jan 23 with 5938 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:20 - Jan 23 by Pegojack

Putting aside arguments about whether or not U23 sides should be in the tournament, I really hope as many Jacks as possible turn out to cheer these young lads on, they deserve it for the fantastic season they're having.

You staying over HJ?
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:23 - Jan 23 with 5853 viewsowainglyndwr

What sort of attendance is expected, I know a few attending who do not normally attend these games.
So hopefully a decent crowd.
Is it £5 admission ???
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 18:32]
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:41 - Jan 23 with 5822 viewsjackharris

There will be parking at the Liberty tomorrow evening at £5 per car.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 23 with 5792 viewsshandyjack

i'll be there, pay at the gate isn't it?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 23 with 5757 viewstrampie

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:20 - Jan 23 by Pegojack

Its under 21's mun [with concessions].

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:42 - Jan 23 with 5706 viewsSwansea93

Someone on the other site mentioned Coventry are bringing 700 fans down.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:44 - Jan 23 with 5704 viewstrampie

I think the Swans youngsters do have a chance in this tie, its a home draw against a struggling team, if Swans did win it would be hard to see them getting through any potential semi final, but having said that the two favourites have been drawn against each other so one of them will be knocked out.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 19:49]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:48 - Jan 23 with 5696 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 23 by trampie

Its under 21's mun [with concessions].

Yep, probably averages out at U25.5s just because of Tremmel!
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:51 - Jan 23 with 5670 viewslifelong

Bought my £1 ticket this morning, lady in the ticket office stated that a few blocks in the West had been sold out..should be a decent crowd.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 23 with 5639 viewsairedale

I wonder if any 1st teamers will figure? We've got to play at least 6 U21s I believe.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 20:10 - Jan 23 with 5620 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 18:23 - Jan 23 by owainglyndwr

What sort of attendance is expected, I know a few attending who do not normally attend these games.
So hopefully a decent crowd.
Is it £5 admission ???
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 18:32]

Plastics, eh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 23 with 5583 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 20:01 - Jan 23 by airedale

I wonder if any 1st teamers will figure? We've got to play at least 6 U21s I believe.

We tried that last time and Barrow was awful, lasted about 10 minutes before walking off injured, and his youth team replacement looked twice the player.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 21:36 - Jan 23 with 5458 viewsLoyal

Darran, your banned from this thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 21:43 - Jan 23 with 5444 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 11:29 - Jan 23 by airedale

You staying over HJ?

No mate, back home after, working Wednesday.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 5374 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 19:42 - Jan 23 by Swansea93

Someone on the other site mentioned Coventry are bringing 700 fans down.

700? If that is true then good on them. It is a decent showing for us midweek at Sunderland.
Under twenty three sides in this competition dilliutes and devalues it however. Good on our team if we can reach the final as it shows the leaps and bounds our reserves have made.
Nevertheless I hope this experiment is ditched and it reverts to its original format. Proud sides like Coventry and their supporters deserve better.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:32 - Jan 23 with 5356 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 21:43 - Jan 23 by Pegojack

No mate, back home after, working Wednesday.

If I see you in the rubba I'll pop over and say hello. Wear a chrysanthemum in your lapel so I'll know its you OK?
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 23:11 - Jan 23 with 5307 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:27 - Jan 23 by Private_Partz

700? If that is true then good on them. It is a decent showing for us midweek at Sunderland.
Under twenty three sides in this competition dilliutes and devalues it however. Good on our team if we can reach the final as it shows the leaps and bounds our reserves have made.
Nevertheless I hope this experiment is ditched and it reverts to its original format. Proud sides like Coventry and their supporters deserve better.

I'm not sure, I think it has captured the imagination of the younger players, and reminds us all of the reality of real football. Our involvement doesn't seem to bother 700 away fans from Coventry. Gives them a different type of night out as well. From a fans point of view it's a winner.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 23:45 - Jan 23 with 5260 viewsjackharris

Coventry have sold around 250 tickets so far and it is pay on the day...

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 05:55 - Jan 24 with 5146 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 23:45 - Jan 23 by jackharris

Coventry have sold around 250 tickets so far and it is pay on the day...

Thats far more logical 👍
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 5:55]

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 24 with 5059 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 22:32 - Jan 23 by airedale

If I see you in the rubba I'll pop over and say hello. Wear a chrysanthemum in your lapel so I'll know its you OK?

The rubba? WTF is that?

I'm planning to be in the Globe around 6.15 if you fancy a pint. Look for bald fella wearing a black Swans hoodie, resembling a better looking Rick Stein.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 08:46 - Jan 24 with 5057 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 24 by Pegojack

The rubba? WTF is that?

I'm planning to be in the Globe around 6.15 if you fancy a pint. Look for bald fella wearing a black Swans hoodie, resembling a better looking Rick Stein.

rubba dub dub = pub. Okey dokey HJ.
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:31 - Jan 24 with 5018 viewsJackieMoon

Prediction for team tonight:

GK Tremmel

RB Reid
CB Davies
CB Rodon
LB Lewis

CM Blair
CM Fulton

RM Bray
AM Bryers
LM O Jones

ST McBurnie
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:35 - Jan 24 with 5008 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:31 - Jan 24 by JackieMoon

GK Tremmel

RB Reid
CB Davies
CB Rodon
LB Lewis

CM Blair
CM Fulton

RM Bray
AM Bryers
LM O Jones

ST McBurnie

Roberts for Lewis, King for Blair.

Maybe Kingsley involved?
The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:38 - Jan 24 with 5005 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City U21's Versus Coventry City CT 1/4 Final Match Thread on 09:31 - Jan 24 by JackieMoon

GK Tremmel

RB Reid
CB Davies
CB Rodon
LB Lewis

CM Blair
CM Fulton

RM Bray
AM Bryers
LM O Jones

ST McBurnie