Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew for Barrow . 15:06 - Jan 23 with 6195 viewsicecoldjack

Apparently the two clubs are locked in talks to make a swap deal. Jordan for Barrow is a yes for me.

Please make this happen! Barrow is one of the most over rated players at the club. Says everything that Bradley thought we were "scratching the surface " with him! one trick pony for me, Ayew has a bit more to offer.

Would you swap Jordan Ayew for Barrow ? i would!
Ayew for Barrow . on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 2615 viewsnyc_swans

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:35 - Jan 23 by jojaca

I would get rid of all our wingers within the next 12 months if possible. Dyer and Routledge good servants to the club, but slowly declining into Championship players. Montero and Barrow are frustrating players to watch, can look like world beaters for ten minutes and then look like the have never kicked a football.

Jordan Ayew will give us options in the striker department and on the wings if we are short. But watching him last year for Villa, he could be another inconsistent type player.

i'm with you here.

says an awful lot about the wingers at this club when little tommy carroll, who hasn't played a meaningful game in many months, comes in and makes a better cross than any winger at the club has made in years within an hour of his debut.
Ayew for Barrow . on 17:18 - Jan 23 with 2465 viewsBloodyhills

Barrow is all speed and not much else.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ayew for Barrow . on 17:25 - Jan 23 with 2400 viewspencoedjack

Without doubt I'd swap them ....thought Ayew was the only decent Villa player in the team that was relegated.

Said so at the time
Ayew for Barrow . on 17:34 - Jan 23 with 2339 views34dfgdf54

Saw very little of Ayew to suggest he's up to being a good player in this league, thinking about it, has he done anything of note in the Championship?

Doesn't seem to have the best of attitudes either, so I'd rather keep Barrow if I'm honest, or as someone said above, give Dan James a run out.
Ayew for Barrow . on 17:46 - Jan 23 with 2250 viewsshandyjack

Can't shoot,Can't pass,Can't cross and lacks any football intelligence. Would sell him tomorrow

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayew for Barrow . on 17:48 - Jan 23 with 2222 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew for Barrow . on 17:18 - Jan 23 by Bloodyhills

Barrow is all speed and not much else.

All speed and nothing else, at all, ever.

Similar to Ki in the sense that has no balls with the added disadvantage of having no brain.

No wonder we're in the shit state that we are when people actually see Modou Barrow as a decent a Premier a league player. We'd be better off with Graham Barrow.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 17:49]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ayew for Barrow . on 17:49 - Jan 23 with 2202 viewsnyc_swans

i think it's quite frankly amazing that his little move of kicking it past the defender and running onto it still works somewhat frequently. that was the same move i used in youth ball when i was 10 years old. have seen montero and routledge do this, too. do all wingers do this one?
Ayew for Barrow . on 17:55 - Jan 23 with 2160 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ayew was Villa's top scorer with 7 goals last season. I'm not sure he's what we need right now as a priority but as a swap for Barrow it looks a good deal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew for Barrow . on 19:16 - Jan 23 with 1903 viewsLandore_Jack

Since this thread talks about other wingers at the club, does anybody know why Dyer was given a four year contract last summer?

#backtojack

Ayew for Barrow . on 19:18 - Jan 23 with 1878 viewsoldcob

Ayew for Barrow . on 19:16 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

Since this thread talks about other wingers at the club, does anybody know why Dyer was given a four year contract last summer?

Because they thought five tears might be a tad too long?
Ayew for Barrow . on 20:12 - Jan 23 with 1682 viewsvetchonian

Ayew for Barrow . on 17:34 - Jan 23 by 34dfgdf54

Saw very little of Ayew to suggest he's up to being a good player in this league, thinking about it, has he done anything of note in the Championship?

Doesn't seem to have the best of attitudes either, so I'd rather keep Barrow if I'm honest, or as someone said above, give Dan James a run out.

Why would we want an average Champioionship player who has not set the world alight or provoked any interest by other PL clubs?

People on here have dissed the likes of Naughton and Cork who have PL pedigree but are clamouring to sign an average Championship player

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:33 - Jan 23 with 1494 viewsSwansea93

Seen a few pieces that Newcastle are going to submit a loan deal for Barrow.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:35 - Jan 23 with 1482 viewsLoyal

Locked in talks ! 😂😂😂😂
Swap the pair of fckrs.
It's not hard.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:38 - Jan 23 with 1464 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew for Barrow . on 19:16 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

I suspect they wanted to tie down some players who are Swans through and through, relatively cheap and versatile whatever league we're in. It provides some stability to the squad, rightly or wrongly. Just guessing though.
Ayew for Barrow . on 21:42 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsCooperman

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:38 - Jan 23 by LeonWasGod

I suspect they wanted to tie down some players who are Swans through and through, relatively cheap and versatile whatever league we're in. It provides some stability to the squad, rightly or wrongly. Just guessing though.

Yeah but 4 years? 4 effin years!!!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:48 - Jan 23 with 1230 viewsLandore_Jack

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:42 - Jan 23 by Cooperman

Yeah but 4 years? 4 effin years!!!

Exactly. To give a 4 year contract to a fringe first team player is very odd.

#backtojack

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:48 - Jan 23 with 1222 viewssomersetsimon

Ayew for Barrow . on 15:56 - Jan 23 by monmouth

I'd actually genuinely forgotten we still had Montero.

Montero is a one-trick pony and is only worth putting on when we are desperate for a goal and don't mind his lack of positioning sense.
Ayew for Barrow . on 20:49 - Jan 24 with 1024 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:48 - Jan 23 by somersetsimon

Montero is a one-trick pony and is only worth putting on when we are desperate for a goal and don't mind his lack of positioning sense.

When are we not desperate for a goal.

Jeff can't play with a hoofer like Neil Taylor behind him lumping it over the top, he wants ball to feet with his back to the fullback. What's wrong with that? I suppose you're one of those who doesn't get it because he can't defend?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ayew for Barrow . on 23:17 - Jan 24 with 983 viewsnantywatcher

Ayew for Barrow . on 20:49 - Jan 24 by ItchySphincter

When are we not desperate for a goal.

Jeff can't play with a hoofer like Neil Taylor behind him lumping it over the top, he wants ball to feet with his back to the fullback. What's wrong with that? I suppose you're one of those who doesn't get it because he can't defend?

I'd rather play with ten men than have Jeff on the pitch - seriously!
Ayew for Barrow . on 23:27 - Jan 24 with 961 viewsLoyal

Ayew for Barrow . on 21:48 - Jan 23 by Landore_Jack

Exactly. To give a 4 year contract to a fringe first team player is very odd.

The thinking is we will command a bigger fee. They obviously believe this, same with Bartley. Which is paying off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew for Barrow . on 16:14 - Jan 25 with 828 viewsDavillin

Candidly, for me, one Ayew in Swansea colours this century was more than enough.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024