Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread 20:25 - Jan 30 with 6561 viewsLandore_Jack

Would like to wish Neil all the best with Aston Villa. A key figure in helping the Swans to become an established Premier League team and always tried his best. Good luck Neil.

#backtojack

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:27 - Jan 30 with 4045 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3973 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

His biggest contribution was getting sent off in the Play Off semi final first leg. We were better off with Tate which says it all about Neil.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3991 viewsSwanjaxs

I wish him well, but the fact is that if we hadn't played hardball with Taylor and his agent he would never have played for us in the Premier league....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 3991 viewswaunwenjack

What a prick Darren is
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:32 - Jan 30 with 3960 viewsDarran

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:31 - Jan 30 by waunwenjack

What a prick Darren is

He's a twát and I don't like him. Is that ok with you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:36 - Jan 30 with 3907 viewsdickythorpe

Needed to cross the ball properly. May struggle at Villa.
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:38 - Jan 30 with 3886 viewsDr_Winston

He was decent enough in our first season. Should have been a squad player at best after that, broken ankle or not. Probably hasn't done himself any favours by being Mr Rentaquote or most people's prime suspect for the source of a number of destabilising media leaks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:39 - Jan 30 with 3870 viewsLoyal

Neil Taylor was no more instrumental, even far less so than Richard Lillycrap amongst others as an example. I see Taylor as a multi millionaire who has self served himself on the back of better players success at the club. From what we know he has behaved at times unprofessionally regards his contracts at the club believing he is better than he is. And in the full glare of the media recently,

That's how I see Neil Taylor.
Just a very small part of the Swansea City appreciation thread.
Merely a person employed to do his job at our football club as it was.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:43 - Jan 30 with 3832 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The end of his agent at our club?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:43 - Jan 30 with 3818 viewsperchrockjack

A decent player initially who eventually got found out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:09 - Jan 30 with 3669 viewsjack2jack

Not his biggest fan,but wish him all the best
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:10 - Jan 30 with 3656 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:43 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

A decent player initially who eventually got found out

I think that sums it up nicely. I don't wish him any ill.

Poll: Tory leader

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:19 - Jan 30 with 3591 viewsPegojack

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:09 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

Not his biggest fan,but wish him all the best

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

He contributed a lot in his first years with us, but his good games recently were getting less and less, and his bad games more and more. Never prolific going forward, but when you stop defending well too, you know you number's up. Adios, amigo.
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:19 - Jan 30 with 3576 viewsjack2jack

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:10 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

I think that sums it up nicely. I don't wish him any ill.

I think he always gave his best, but his best just wasn't..........You know what I mean!
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:27 - Jan 30 with 3506 viewsAl_Bundy

Decent player in the Championship with pace and confidence. His career defining injury set him back and he has never been the same player since. Lacks courage and a liability most of the time. A move will do him good.
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:28 - Jan 30 with 3495 viewsmagicdaps10

I appreciate Neil Taylor is fooking shite!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:30 - Jan 30 with 3481 viewsjojaca

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:19 - Jan 30 by jack2jack

I think he always gave his best, but his best just wasn't..........You know what I mean!

Honest hard working footballer who has been a good servant to the club.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:35 - Jan 30 with 3424 viewsLeonWasGod

Well I'll go against the tide and wish him well. He played an important part in the most successful years in our and Wales' recent history. Every bit as good a footballer as Naughton, but time for a new challenge as he's struggled a bit lately. I expect him to do well at Villa.
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 with 3330 viewsJack11

I'm sure I watched his first appearance in a friendly v Llanelli. Scott Donelly's first match too as I recall. There was also a fat Dutch striker on trial called John van beukering. Pissed with rain. Someone scored a belter but I can't remember who. Taylor looked like he'd found his level. Stebonheath park.
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:10 - Jan 30 with 3194 viewsskippyjack

In all fairness to Taylor.. he does get more stick than anyone who has possibly been at the Swans..

he's actually not bad compared to Michael Howard, Amankwaah, Tate (who is glorified), Jazz Richards, Richard Duffy, Painter, Tom Williams, Austin..

I can't remember any of these lot getting as much stick as Taylor.. if you take off the spectacles of hate.. Taylor isn't that bad, his injury obviously hindered his development. but he still come through and battled on to a decent standard.. that takes some bottle in itself.. some just crumble into lower league mediocrity and out of existence.

He'll do alright for Villa.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:28 - Jan 30 with 3062 viewsItchySphincter

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 21:50 - Jan 30 by Jack11

I'm sure I watched his first appearance in a friendly v Llanelli. Scott Donelly's first match too as I recall. There was also a fat Dutch striker on trial called John van beukering. Pissed with rain. Someone scored a belter but I can't remember who. Taylor looked like he'd found his level. Stebonheath park.

I'm sure he was here before Johnny Von Burgerking. I was at that game too. Didn't Shefki Kuqi's crappier brother play aswell?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:29 - Jan 30 with 3051 viewsLandore_Jack

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:10 - Jan 30 by skippyjack

In all fairness to Taylor.. he does get more stick than anyone who has possibly been at the Swans..

he's actually not bad compared to Michael Howard, Amankwaah, Tate (who is glorified), Jazz Richards, Richard Duffy, Painter, Tom Williams, Austin..

I can't remember any of these lot getting as much stick as Taylor.. if you take off the spectacles of hate.. Taylor isn't that bad, his injury obviously hindered his development. but he still come through and battled on to a decent standard.. that takes some bottle in itself.. some just crumble into lower league mediocrity and out of existence.

He'll do alright for Villa.

Well said.

#backtojack

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:36 - Jan 30 with 3008 viewsJBT95

Done well for us. Undeserved hate.
The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 2993 viewsItchySphincter

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:36 - Jan 30 by JBT95

Done well for us. Undeserved hate.

cos he's welsh init.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 22:41 - Jan 30 with 2952 viewsmonmouth

The Neil Taylor appreciation thread on 20:27 - Jan 30 by Darran

Fuçk him.

And f*ck his agent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024