Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 45528 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Feb 5 with 2929 viewsAnotherJohn

Gut wrenching - deserved something after the improved second half. Perhaps should have tried to go forward towards the end.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2877 viewsLord_Bony

Bollox.

All that hard work for nothing....

Fab could have done better there.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2877 views34dfgdf54

Naughton again positionally was awful for that goal.

He's awful, he really is
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2866 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 by Murph75

F**k off you pr!ck

What the f*ck is wrong with you, tough boy? It was a perfectly valid question. Keyboard warriors on the Sunday shandies eh.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2866 viewsJackanapes

Carbon copy of last seasons game up there.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2810 viewsKingBony

What a waste

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2793 viewsunion_jack

We've got to take this out on Leicester next week.

This is the second time this pattern has happened up there.

Bony (?) scored the they won it in added time.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2776 viewsSmellyplumz

Shows how far we've come that we are gutted with losing that point.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 with 2751 viewsangryjack

naughton do me a favour and f£ck off out my club
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 with 2730 viewsPegojack

Feckin gutted.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 with 2727 viewsTrundle10

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 5 by Murph75

F**k off you pr!ck

Should have held on to that was my initial reaction too
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 with 2715 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sickener but plenty of positives.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 with 2704 viewslifelong

Gutted.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 with 2641 viewsKennedy

Can't really blame Fab for the goal, it bounced right in front of him.

But you can blame naughton for not stopping the bloody cross.

So unlucky, played really well second half too

Just call me JFK

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 with 2622 viewsE20Jack

They will destroy a lot of teams at home. To come within 2 minutes of a draw is superb

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Feb 5 with 3255 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 by Jackanapes

Carbon copy of last seasons game up there.

Indeed. I was thinking about that as we entered added time
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Feb 5 with 3243 viewsunion_jack

At least the pundits are happy. Glad we could oblige!

I'm not sure it was a free kick that led to that goal. Would have to see it again.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Feb 5 with 3221 viewsLoyal

Cheated.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Feb 5 with 3233 viewsJack_Kass

Yeah OK Fabianski should cover that, or if he can't push it away

but it doesn't help when another player has sandbags for feet and not ONLY watches his opposition wander in for a free header, but sets the table for him, while the goal is put on a plate.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 3195 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:21 - Feb 5 by swan65split

Naughton dreaming again

Terrible isn't he. But this Jesus bloke seems like the real deal - I can see why so many follow him.

Good effort though. MUCH better second half. We were pummelled 1st half, but were on top in the 2nd. Brilliant save from Siggy's free kick versus a spill from Fab being the difference in the end.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 3149 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Anybody want to disagree with me today that Fabianski should be dropped?

I cannot wait to see what excuses people come up with to defend him this time.

The team were very good for the second half and deserved the draw, yet Fabianski throws it all away again. Why sign all these goalkeepers if we will not drop the worst goalkeeper in the league?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 3146 viewsKingBony

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 by Smellyplumz

Shows how far we've come that we are gutted with losing that point.

Just the manner of it in the end, should have had a point, naughton and fab both at fault

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 3141 viewsAl_Bundy

Great effort... but Naughton was dreadful.. his marking and tracking is poor.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 with 3114 viewsTrundle10

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Feb 5 by Kennedy

Can't really blame Fab for the goal, it bounced right in front of him.

But you can blame naughton for not stopping the bloody cross.

So unlucky, played really well second half too

Not blaming him but should have held that
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Feb 5 with 3102 viewsMurph75

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

What the f*ck is wrong with you, tough boy? It was a perfectly valid question. Keyboard warriors on the Sunday shandies eh.

The lads have battled well this afternoon and didn't deserve to lose that match. Yet dickheads like yourself can't wait to jump all over players. I'm pretty sure you wait there every week hoping someone makes a mistake so you can tap furiously away at your keyboard.

If anyone is "tough boy" its yourself. You are one of the biggest bullies on here. No doubt a big pussy in real life though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024