Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 44598 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:11 - Feb 5 with 2554 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Fair play for 80% of the time Llorente is a facking donkey

Yes we get it you don't like him.
Clement and Conte do though.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:12 - Feb 5 with 2475 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:08 - Feb 5 by STID2017

Why on earth are we standing off them ?
We are giving so much respect - just like the first game we played up there in 2011

We could pass the ball then though. This is just terrible- link between defence and midfield non existent and can't string two passes together to relieve any pressure.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 5 with 2462 viewsunion_jack

Who's the co-commentator?

What a tw@t!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 5 with 2445 viewsPegojack

I'm working Sunday overtime shift in the office on my own. All I've got to go on is this thread, plus the BBC football website with live updates. It's agony.

Any positives at all?
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 5 with 2433 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:11 - Feb 5 by Borojack

Yes we get it you don't like him.
Clement and Conte do though.

Clement likes Naughton and Routs too, what's your point?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 2401 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:04 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Fair play for 80% of the time Llorente is a facking donkey

Go support your local team boi 😂 #CF

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 2391 viewsepaul

Cheating c***

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 2385 viewsskippyjack

Pen?.. blow up ref ffs!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Feb 5 with 2384 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 5 by Pegojack

I'm working Sunday overtime shift in the office on my own. All I've got to go on is this thread, plus the BBC football website with live updates. It's agony.

Any positives at all?

Yes it's only 1-0.

And it's half time.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:16]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:15 - Feb 5 with 2368 viewsLandore_Jack

A walk in the park for Man City. No pressure when in possession. Very disappointing.

#backtojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:15 - Feb 5 with 2356 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Spurs were similarly embarrassed in the 1st half
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:15 - Feb 5 with 2341 viewsswanjackal

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 5 by Pegojack

Any positives at all?

It's not 2-0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 2336 viewsTheResurrection

Any positives at all?

They're outstanding and have quality in abundance and it's only 1

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 2323 viewsE20Jack

If we can keep it to 1-0 until around the 65th, Get Narsingh on and go for it. Probably the worst we can do is 3-0 then. GD very important coming into the latter stages of the season. We were 14/1 to win for a reason.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 2308 viewsexiledclaseboy

One nil. We're only losing one nil.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:17 - Feb 5 with 2264 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:14 - Feb 5 by Swanjaxs

Go support your local team boi 😂 #CF

Who's my local team then, mug?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Feb 5 with 2240 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:13 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Clement likes Naughton and Routs too, what's your point?

My point is you constantly pick on Llorente Of you gave credit to him occasionally fair enough but you don't..

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:19 - Feb 5 with 2199 viewsPegojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

They're outstanding and have quality in abundance and it's only 1

Fair enough!

Get the hairdryer going at half time, Clement....
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:19]
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:19 - Feb 5 with 2169 viewsGroo

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:17 - Feb 5 by TheResurrection

Who's my local team then, mug?

My guess has always been Cardiff

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Feb 5 with 2155 viewsBorojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:15 - Feb 5 by swanjackal

It's not 2-0

Yes it's stiĺl only 1.0 and we still have a chance.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Feb 5 with 2148 viewsA_Fans_Dad

At least we are strating to compete and to play some football.
It is obvious by the fact that they are now hacking down our players when they start a run with the ball.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:21 - Feb 5 with 2109 viewsSTID2017

Any positives at all?

Yes. You're getting paid. The rest of us have to suffer this without even that compensation

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:22 - Feb 5 with 2071 viewsjasonbromham

Very poor from us so far although the goal shouldn't have stood as it was a foul throw from clichy. Numerous decisions have also gone against us which have nearly led to goals. Silva dives they get a free kick. Absolute madness. Let's just hope we get better in the second half.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 14:24]
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:23 - Feb 5 with 2029 viewsTheResurrection

City are coming into form and have started to blow teams away. We are nervous and poor in possession but that's purely from fear.

We've not played our way into the game but overall we've defended OK and limited them to mostly half chances.

I don't know what some of you expected up here today. West Ham fans were in awe of them in mid week and now City are at home with it all to prove.

We need to show a bit more courage and belief on the ball or stay in this game as long as we possibly can, Boro showed last night that you can get chances at the end if you're still in it.

We can do better than this.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:24 - Feb 5 with 1984 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Feb 5 by Borojack

My point is you constantly pick on Llorente Of you gave credit to him occasionally fair enough but you don't..

But I have Mr Boring. When it's due.

Palace and Liverpool away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024