Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing tonight 19:47 - Feb 4 with 5909 viewsswanjackal

Anyone watching Eubank v Quinlan card tonight?

That Selby is fighting at the moment, seems to be on top after three rounds, he can be a bit wild here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Boxing tonight on 22:10 - Feb 4 with 1450 viewsswanjackal

This is going to be a long night, Boxing until around 11:30 then UFC on at 12 until about 6.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Boxing tonight on 22:22 - Feb 4 with 1427 viewsbiggar

stream on kodi / dc sports
Boxing tonight on 22:29 - Feb 4 with 1404 viewsepaul

Boxing tonight on 21:11 - Feb 4 by Jack123

Lol, looked at another site and it's scheduled for 10.45pm.. Great stuff, bit of Vikings first..

Brilliant last episode to season 4

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Boxing tonight on 22:29 - Feb 4 with 1404 viewsblueytheblue

Boxing tonight on 22:22 - Feb 4 by biggar

stream on kodi / dc sports

Cheers, finally got it on Kodi!

Seems those ordering it through Sky getting a blue screen - is that affecting all customers or just Sky?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Boxing tonight on 22:34 - Feb 4 with 1384 viewsswanjackal

It's sad to see Price like this. I remember his early fights, he looked like he could dispatch at will. Now he just looks like a fighter going through the motions of something that is all he can do in life.

Boxing tonight on 22:35 - Feb 4 with 1380 viewsbiggar

Boxing tonight on 22:29 - Feb 4 by blueytheblue

Cheers, finally got it on Kodi!

Seems those ordering it through Sky getting a blue screen - is that affecting all customers or just Sky?

I have a few friends who tried to book via sky and they got that blue screen !! Fuming !
Boxing tonight on 22:37 - Feb 4 with 1373 viewsbiggar

Boxing tonight on 22:34 - Feb 4 by swanjackal

It's sad to see Price like this. I remember his early fights, he looked like he could dispatch at will. Now he just looks like a fighter going through the motions of something that is all he can do in life.

Think he's a little gun shy and his chin is so vulnerable. Confidence definitely lacking.
Boxing tonight on 22:38 - Feb 4 with 1367 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Yeah looks like he's lost all confidence and scared of getting hit

Used to look dangerous

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Boxing tonight on 22:39 - Feb 4 with 1361 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:38 - Feb 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

Yeah looks like he's lost all confidence and scared of getting hit

Used to look dangerous

That Tom Dallas knockout convinced me he was the real deal, but how wrong was I.

Boxing tonight on 22:41 - Feb 4 with 1351 viewsbiggar

Boxing tonight on 22:39 - Feb 4 by swanjackal

That Tom Dallas knockout convinced me he was the real deal, but how wrong was I.

Was just thinking precisely the same thing. He was also impressive when he knocked out Harrison (yes I know it's audley!). Really thought he'd go all the way but he just hasn't got the chin.
Boxing tonight on 22:43 - Feb 4 with 1342 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:41 - Feb 4 by biggar

Was just thinking precisely the same thing. He was also impressive when he knocked out Harrison (yes I know it's audley!). Really thought he'd go all the way but he just hasn't got the chin.

Or the stamina or will.......but definitely not the chin. Still has a demon bomb on him though,

Boxing tonight on 22:45 - Feb 4 with 1323 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

terrible conditioning

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Boxing tonight on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 1313 viewsbiggar

Awful fitness on show. They've been blowing since the 2nd.
Boxing tonight on 22:49 - Feb 4 with 1305 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Boxing tonight on 22:46 - Feb 4 by biggar

how come he keeps getting heavier and heavier when his conditioning is so desperate

I just don't understand - can someone explain

Boxing tonight on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 1304 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:46 - Feb 4 by biggar

It was boxing's answer to Kimbo Slice v Dada 5000

Boxing tonight on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 1249 viewsbiggar

Surely it's time to retire.
Boxing tonight on 22:50 - Feb 4 with 1249 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:49 - Feb 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

how come he keeps getting heavier and heavier when his conditioning is so desperate

I just don't understand - can someone explain

Zero professionalism. I could understand if he had unloaded in the first couple of rounds, but he was pedestrian from the start. There is no way back, a good performance and loss maybe, this performance and it's time to work the check outs at ASDA.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 22:53]

Boxing tonight on 22:53 - Feb 4 with 1237 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Boxing tonight on 22:50 - Feb 4 by swanjackal

Zero professionalism. I could understand if he had unloaded in the first couple of rounds, but he was pedestrian from the start. There is no way back, a good performance and loss maybe, this performance and it's time to work the check outs at ASDA.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 22:53]

Surely thats an issue for his trainers/coaches or is it usually up to the boxer?

He looked so much leaner and aggressive in the early fights

Boxing tonight on 22:55 - Feb 4 with 1227 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:53 - Feb 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

Surely thats an issue for his trainers/coaches or is it usually up to the boxer?

I just think the first knockout ruined him mentally, he was just going through motions again. His ring awareness was awful again.

Yes the trainers have to take a huge responsibility, but his in ring effort was disgusting.

Boxing tonight on 22:56 - Feb 4 with 1218 viewsblueytheblue

Boxing tonight on 22:53 - Feb 4 by PatchesOHoulihan

He tends to gas. It's on the trainers sure for not getting him to improve cardio work but he can't escape any blame either. He knows he gasses, knows his cardio needs improving.

I suspect he'll bounce around as a kind of gatekeeper - someone for emerging heavyweights to fight on a competitive basis to prove themselves rather than continuing to beat up tomato cans. He'll never compete at the highest levels tho... unless his cardio and weight get addressed.

Boxing tonight on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 1207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He doesn't deserve to fight at this level. A very lazy and unprofessional athlete.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Boxing tonight on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 1207 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:56 - Feb 4 by blueytheblue

He tends to gas. It's on the trainers sure for not getting him to improve cardio work but he can't escape any blame either. He knows he gasses, knows his cardio needs improving.

I suspect he'll bounce around as a kind of gatekeeper - someone for emerging heavyweights to fight on a competitive basis to prove themselves rather than continuing to beat up tomato cans. He'll never compete at the highest levels tho... unless his cardio and weight get addressed.

He'll never make the top levels because of his chin, the stamina/endurance will make sure he won't compete at national level currently with any success.

So much promise wasted.

Boxing tonight on 23:09 - Feb 4 with 1187 viewsKerouac

I like Junior as a boxer.
Haven't seen any evidence that he has his father's knock out power yet but, still, I reckon he is going to win this tonight and look good doing it.
The boy is serious, prepared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Boxing tonight on 23:09 - Feb 4 with 1184 viewsblueytheblue

Boxing tonight on 22:59 - Feb 4 by swanjackal

He'll never make the top levels because of his chin, the stamina/endurance will make sure he won't compete at national level currently with any success.

So much promise wasted.

To a degree you can hide a weakness like a chin, or more accurately mitigate it via movement.

If your cardio isn't there, it's all irrelevant - you can only win by knocking people out. Unless you're fighting a zombie. In which case a sword to the head works better.

Boxing tonight on 23:12 - Feb 4 with 1177 viewsmax936

That is the worst I've ever seen Price, awful, god awful fight I remember when Price first came on the seen and I thought he looked the real deal, but always felt he was vulnerable and so it proved he was talking about taking AJ out and others and he produces that performance, Lennox Lewis standing there watching wearing a jacket that he can't button up could have still got in that ring tonight and knocked the two of them out within 4 rounds easily god dam awful fight, Pricey pack it it in now mush ffs.

John Ryder looked very good though its a great pity that he hasn't got a heavy dig, he's got every other quality to be a World Class fighter.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024