Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing tonight 19:47 - Feb 4 with 5911 viewsswanjackal

Anyone watching Eubank v Quinlan card tonight?

That Selby is fighting at the moment, seems to be on top after three rounds, he can be a bit wild here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Boxing tonight on 17:20 - Feb 5 with 510 viewswaynekerr55

Boxing tonight on 11:42 - Feb 5 by max936

I thought Eubank looked impressive to be honest, as to whether he can sit on the top table I doubt it to many World class fighters around at that weight.

Who was the geezer who schooled Abraham. Nobody is talking about him but he looked decent.

Callum Smith still has to pass the 'chin test' but he looks a monster. No doubt we'll have DeGale - Groves again once GG does Chudinov

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Boxing tonight on 17:39 - Feb 5 with 506 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Boxing tonight on 07:51 - Feb 5 by waynekerr55

I'm in the minority that thinks Billy Joe would beat him again...

BJS has just been a bit too inactive and has looked rusty although I agree with you, think Eubank would have to step up a level again to neat him. Surely thats a fight that would be good for both of them this year

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Boxing tonight on 17:47 - Feb 5 with 499 viewsmax936

Boxing tonight on 17:20 - Feb 5 by waynekerr55

Who was the geezer who schooled Abraham. Nobody is talking about him but he looked decent.

Callum Smith still has to pass the 'chin test' but he looks a monster. No doubt we'll have DeGale - Groves again once GG does Chudinov

Andre Ward that was, wasn't it?

Gilberto Ramirez?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:51]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boxing tonight on 19:50 - Feb 5 with 477 viewswaynekerr55

Boxing tonight on 17:47 - Feb 5 by max936

Andre Ward that was, wasn't it?

Gilberto Ramirez?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:51]

Ramirez that's the guy. Ward was a cut above for all of them.

Boxing tonight on 20:22 - Mar 1 with 376 viewsPozuelosSideys

So this weekend.

Circus of Haye and Bellew, might be amusing.

However, Garcia - Thurman is a genuine 50/50 and will be a good fight. I hope Thurman smashes him.

Thoughts?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Boxing tonight on 20:47 - Mar 1 with 479 viewswaynekerr55

Boxing tonight on 20:22 - Mar 1 by PozuelosSideys

So this weekend.

However, Garcia - Thurman is a genuine 50/50 and will be a good fight. I hope Thurman smashes him.

Thoughts?

When does box nation go live on bt?

Boxing tonight on 22:03 - Mar 1 with 440 viewsbiggar

Boxing tonight on 20:22 - Mar 1 by PozuelosSideys

So this weekend.

Thoughts?

Looking forward to Garcia v Thurman. Favouring Thurman. Garcia hasn't really kicked on at all since he best Matthyse. In fact he's been bloody lucky in some fights. Thurman on points I'd say.
Boxing tonight on 09:09 - Mar 2 with 381 viewsPapaLazarou

Boxing tonight on 20:47 - Mar 1 by waynekerr55

When does box nation go live on bt?

April 8th, and it's an absolute cracker of a fight. Liam Smith vs Liam Williams.
Login to get fewer ads

Boxing tonight on 09:38 - Mar 2 with 366 viewsswanjackal

Boxing tonight on 22:03 - Mar 1 by biggar

Looking forward to Garcia v Thurman. Favouring Thurman. Garcia hasn't really kicked on at all since he best Matthyse. In fact he's been bloody lucky in some fights. Thurman on points I'd say.

Another long one on saturday then, with UFC 209 too, be like a zombie on sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Boxing tonight on 21:00 - Mar 2 with 331 viewsPozuelosSideys

Boxing tonight on 22:03 - Mar 1 by biggar

I want Thurman to win, but i think Garcia is going to cause him nightmares on the inside with little hooks and counters.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024