Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talksh!te 18:58 - Feb 12 with 4018 viewsPrivate_Partz

Talking rubbish from the 'Statue of Liberty Stadium'.
Little credit to us. Leicester were poor ....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Talksh!te on 19:01 - Feb 12 with 3969 viewsBournedore

T*ssers across the board there.
Talksh!te on 19:02 - Feb 12 with 3949 viewsWarwickHunt

Talksh!te on 19:01 - Feb 12 by Bournedore

Why does anyone listen to that arse dribble?
Talksh!te on 19:02 - Feb 12 with 3935 viewsCooperman

Neil Ashton is quite possibly the most miserable fekker I have ever had the displeasure of having to listen too.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Talksh!te on 19:02 - Feb 12 with 3934 viewsperchrockjack

Talksh!te on 19:01 - Feb 12 by Bournedore

Without doubt Durham the biggest co k aided by Darren the professional Yorkshireman

Bring on line acre

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Talksh!te on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 3874 viewsPrivate_Partz

Talksh!te on 19:02 - Feb 12 by WarwickHunt

Why does anyone listen to that arse dribble?

I only tuned in as our 'national' media have nothing to report as they are still in widow's weeds after the egg.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Talksh!te on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 3869 viewsBournedore

Talksh!te on 19:02 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

Without doubt Durham the biggest co k aided by Darren the professional Yorkshireman

Bring on line acre

Apparently Brazil is massively up himself too. All believe their own hype. The only one that surprised me and I ended up thinking was ok was Colin Murray - and he bailed.
Talksh!te on 19:10 - Feb 12 with 3821 viewsperchrockjack

I listen to Durham and gough whilst driving to the Gym

Just winds me up nicely

A bigger pair of cocks never spoke into a Mike

Talksh!te on 19:51 - Feb 12 with 3465 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Talksh!te on 19:10 - Feb 12 by perchrockjack

I listen to Durham and gough whilst driving to the Gym

Just winds me up nicely

A bigger pair of cocks never spoke into a Mike

now dont mention the 2 Mikes - shockingly shite
Login to get fewer ads

Talksh!te on 01:07 - Feb 13 with 2869 viewsRogueTrooper

It's mostly just wind up merchants, has beens and shock jocks, although, Danny Kelly is always worth a listen, good interviewer, has an excellent knowledge of sport and music and the "my sporting life" series saved my sanity on many a long Sunday night drive back to work via the M25 for a few years

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Talksh!te on 08:40 - Feb 13 with 2668 viewsPegojack

I had the BBC on, travelling home after the match, the 606 Show with Wrighty and Kelly Cates.

Virtually the whole way home, it was Leicester this and Leicester that, what's gone wrong with Leicester, first team since 1826 to win the league one season and be relegated the next, blah, blah, blah. I turned to the boys in the car at one point and said 'who were they playing today, they haven't mentioned them once yet?'.

In fairness, though, Kelly Cates kept saying 'come on Swansea fans, call in and tell us what you think about Paul Clement', but not one bugger called until we were almost home. Were you all still in the pub?
Talksh!te on 08:44 - Feb 13 with 2648 viewsmonmouth

Talksh!te on 08:40 - Feb 13 by Pegojack

I had the BBC on, travelling home after the match, the 606 Show with Wrighty and Kelly Cates.

Virtually the whole way home, it was Leicester this and Leicester that, what's gone wrong with Leicester, first team since 1826 to win the league one season and be relegated the next, blah, blah, blah. I turned to the boys in the car at one point and said 'who were they playing today, they haven't mentioned them once yet?'.

In fairness, though, Kelly Cates kept saying 'come on Swansea fans, call in and tell us what you think about Paul Clement', but not one bugger called until we were almost home. Were you all still in the pub?

That's got to be the story though doesn't it? They've lost five out of the last six and look appalling. The obvious Champs to Chumps mean it doesn't matter who is beating them. I can fully understand us being a footnote at the moment. They did sing Clement's praises quite a lot from what I heard....typical england obsessed cult of the individual, but there you go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Talksh!te on 08:50 - Feb 13 with 2631 viewsLoyal

Talksh!te on 19:07 - Feb 12 by Bournedore

Apparently Brazil is massively up himself too. All believe their own hype. The only one that surprised me and I ended up thinking was ok was Colin Murray - and he bailed.

Let's be honest they have adverts on there called 'legends of the game' and they include their own radio presenters, that's how much of an arsehole station they are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Talksh!te on 09:14 - Feb 13 with 2558 viewssherpajacob

Talk sports mantra is quite simple, make radio programmes for EDL supporters and people who like and share Britain First Facebook stuff.

So they must be delighted at the swans bringing on young English talent

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38951101

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Talksh!te on 10:57 - Feb 13 with 2419 viewssiralan

Do people still listen to the carp that talk sh!te is?
Talksh!te on 11:51 - Feb 13 with 2358 viewsCambJack

Hopefully because not many swans fans sink so low as to listen to their shite
N/A. on 12:43 - Feb 13 with 2257 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Talksh!te on 12:56 - Feb 13 with 2209 viewsPegojack

Talksh!te on 11:51 - Feb 13 by CambJack

Hopefully because not many swans fans sink so low as to listen to their shite

Aye, well, when you've got a two hour drive home and you've exhausted all topics of conversation.....

Actually, there was a very funny call from a fruitloop who had a complete brain meltdown mid conversation and they eventually cut him off. It went something like this:

KELLY: we've got John on the line, he wants to talk about sacking the manager. Hello, John, go ahead.

JOHN: yeah, well, everybody calls for the manager to be sacked when a team's not doing well, but it's the players, yeah?

WRIGHTY: what do you mean?

JOHN: Sack 'em.

WRIGHTY: Sack who?

JOHN: Sack the players. Not the manager. Sack the players.

WRIGHY: You can't just sack them, John, there's a lot of money tied up in them, they've got contracts.

JOHN: Yeah, but just sack 'em.

WRIGHTY: Well, John, what happens is, if a player's not performing very well and there's no improvement, the manager might put them out on loan or sell them, and get some of the club's money back. You can't just sack them, can you, they need to get money for them.

JOHN: Yeah, but...er....no.....I ...we....sack.....what....no....paint my shed......ham sandwich....Mam....

KELLY: Thank you, John (click) and now over to Tom, who's a West Ham fan....
Talksh!te on 13:01 - Feb 13 with 2191 viewswaynekerr55

Talksh!te on 19:07 - Feb 12 by Bournedore

I've heard Bernard is a tidy fella. One of the boys had a freebie in Club Wembley years ago and said he was a good guy.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Talksh!te on 13:04 - Feb 13 with 2172 viewsperchrockjack

but a better story for these jerks would be how Swansea slipping headlong into the shitter somehow seem utterly transformed with modest signings in the window

Us and Hull ,possibly, staying up would be THE story of the season bar none

Talksh!te on 14:49 - Feb 13 with 2013 viewsLoyal

Talksh!te on 13:01 - Feb 13 by waynekerr55

I've heard Bernard is a tidy fella. One of the boys had a freebie in Club Wembley years ago and said he was a good guy.

Alan's problem is his constant search for freebies.
It's almost unhealthy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Talksh!te on 15:07 - Feb 13 with 1980 viewswaynekerr55

Talksh!te on 14:49 - Feb 13 by Loyal

Alan's problem is his constant search for freebies.
It's almost unhealthy.

Most unhealthy - look at the size of him. His head is almost as big as the Death Star

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Talksh!te on 15:49 - Feb 13 with 1917 viewsTim_Harry

Talksh!te on 19:51 - Feb 12 by KulusBeatFactory

now dont mention the 2 Mikes - shockingly shite

Those two are the most annoying on the whole station. It's just a low budget comedy show for morons. The fake banter they have is so transparent and scripted it's unreal.

Jim White's show can be worth a listen. I find it amusing how he gets some controversial types on the show by being overwhelmingly nice to them. Bradley was on there shortly after being sacked. Jim was so gushing in his praise for him that it's the nearest thing to phone sex I've ever heard on a family show!

Even Karl Oysten was on a couple of weeks ago. I guess his type feel a lot safer calling in knowing that he's got Jim dangling out of his hoop for the entire call.
Talksh!te on 16:51 - Feb 13 with 1808 viewsBournedore

Talksh!te on 15:49 - Feb 13 by Tim_Harry

Those two are the most annoying on the whole station. It's just a low budget comedy show for morons. The fake banter they have is so transparent and scripted it's unreal.

Jim White's show can be worth a listen. I find it amusing how he gets some controversial types on the show by being overwhelmingly nice to them. Bradley was on there shortly after being sacked. Jim was so gushing in his praise for him that it's the nearest thing to phone sex I've ever heard on a family show!

Even Karl Oysten was on a couple of weeks ago. I guess his type feel a lot safer calling in knowing that he's got Jim dangling out of his hoop for the entire call.

I heard that interview. Cringeworthy wasn't it. Bob kept repeating that he backed himself and just needed time and the transfer window. What was amusing about it was that straight after he hung up one of the guests on the show - can't remember who - questioned BB's qualifications, experience and quality to get the job in the first place. Jim just had to repeat that he had tremendous guts to do the interview.
Talksh!te on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 1770 viewsjack247

Normally listen to music in the car, but I like talksport now and again

There, I've said it
Talksh!te on 17:48 - Feb 13 with 1700 viewsSTID2017

I have to say that on Taksport about 2.55p.m. on Friday they did predict the scores.
All of them - 5 or 6 I'm not sure - all correctly predicted a Swans win and felt confident we;d do it and said they couldn't see any other result

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024