Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Gower 22:21 - Feb 13 with 7836 viewshitchinjack

Just spoken to Mark Gower's aunt who lives close to me. I asked how he was and and she said he was well. He is currently working for Liverpool FC scouting Dutch players. He now lives back in Essex and is popping over to holland every weekend. I am always interested in what ex players get up to and the fact that there are so many jobs available for ex footballers even if not high profile ones.
Mark Gower on 22:26 - Feb 13 with 5786 viewsCooperman

Popping over to Holland every weekend? All expenses paid no doubt. Sounds a good deal.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Mark Gower on 22:29 - Feb 13 with 5758 viewsBanosswan

Mark Gower on 22:26 - Feb 13 by Cooperman

Popping over to Holland every weekend? All expenses paid no doubt. Sounds a good deal.

Not that far from Essex

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mark Gower on 23:10 - Feb 13 with 5535 viewsSoberBaker

Mark Gower on 22:26 - Feb 13 by Cooperman

I wonder what his wife says when he gets back to the house stinking of weed and spunk?

AMOW

Mark Gower on 23:30 - Feb 13 with 5445 viewsSwansNZ

Mark Gower on 22:29 - Feb 13 by Banosswan

Not that far from Essex

Probably having a scout based there would be closer and cheaper.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Mark Gower on 23:42 - Feb 13 with 5399 viewsLoyal

Mark Gower on 23:10 - Feb 13 by SoberBaker

I wonder what his wife says when he gets back to the house stinking of weed and spunk?

Can you smoke spunk or did you mean skunk ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mark Gower on 23:44 - Feb 13 with 5391 viewsSoberBaker

Mark Gower on 23:42 - Feb 13 by Loyal

Can you smoke spunk or did you mean skunk ?

Of course you cannot smoke spunk.

You inject it 👍

AMOW

Mark Gower on 23:57 - Feb 13 with 5348 viewsLoyal

Mark Gower on 23:44 - Feb 13 by SoberBaker

You inject it 👍

Very good baker son, you are definitely improving.
We should do Diet Coke together.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mark Gower on 05:10 - Feb 14 with 5141 viewsicecoldjack

Mark Gower on 23:44 - Feb 13 by SoberBaker

You inject it 👍

One of the best "cum" backs i've read on here for a while .

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Gower on 06:55 - Feb 14 with 5036 viewsDr_Winston

So he's finally mastered crossing of some description.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mark Gower on 07:23 - Feb 14 with 4971 viewsjack247

Paul Reid is/was a postman if that helps
Mark Gower on 07:35 - Feb 14 with 4929 viewsbarry_island

Mark Gower on 07:23 - Feb 14 by jack247

Get him on the coaching staff immediately.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Mark Gower on 07:41 - Feb 14 with 4906 viewswaynekerr55

Hitchin Jack - which part of Hitchin are you based in then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mark Gower on 08:24 - Feb 14 with 4771 viewsClinton

Mark Gower on 07:23 - Feb 14 by jack247

Did he ever really deliver?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Mark Gower on 08:35 - Feb 14 with 4737 viewswaynekerr55

Mark Gower on 08:24 - Feb 14 by Clinton

Did he ever really deliver?

He did score an absolute Worldie against Rushden if I remember correctly

Mark Gower on 08:40 - Feb 14 with 4716 viewsCooperman

Mark Gower on 08:35 - Feb 14 by waynekerr55

And another against Hull if I remember correctly.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Mark Gower on 08:53 - Feb 14 with 4689 viewsjack247

Mark Gower on 08:35 - Feb 14 by waynekerr55

Paul van Basten after that goal
Mark Gower on 08:55 - Feb 14 with 4682 viewswaynekerr55

Mark Gower on 08:53 - Feb 14 by jack247

Paul van Basten after that goal

They scored an absolute peach right at the end too, didn't they?

Mark Gower on 09:09 - Feb 14 with 4634 viewsperchrockjack

LIVERPOOL again.

OH NO

Mark the Seagull assassin,one of our all time greats

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mark Gower on 09:38 - Feb 14 with 4561 viewsjack247

Mark Gower on 08:55 - Feb 14 by waynekerr55

They scored an absolute peach right at the end too, didn't they?

Remember it finishing 2-2 and my mate saying '4 great goals in that game'. Can't remember anything else apart from it being a boring day and Reid smashing in a volley from out wide
Mark Gower on 10:07 - Feb 14 with 4466 viewsPapaLazarou

Good ol' Brendan...
Mark Gower on 11:38 - Feb 14 with 4289 viewsWingstandwood

Mark Gower on 09:09 - Feb 14 by perchrockjack

LIVERPOOL again.

OH NO

Mark the Seagull assassin,one of our all time greats

Yep! His utterly undeserved payment of thousands of Pounds a week when he should have been out of the door ASAP along with the likes of Butler and O' Leary set an appalling example. Money was better spent elsewhere! An appalling example because it sent out the message "Come to SCFC semi-retirement home and put your feet up for a few years". You don't want words of that getting about the place when the likes of Ki and Montero are around!

To any critics that will criticise a negative opinion? Where did they go after SCFC?....Who else wanted them?.......Where are they now?

Argus!

Mark Gower on 11:52 - Feb 14 with 4254 viewsPegojack

Mark Gower on 11:38 - Feb 14 by Wingstandwood

Yep! His utterly undeserved payment of thousands of Pounds a week when he should have been out of the door ASAP along with the likes of Butler and O' Leary set an appalling example. Money was better spent elsewhere! An appalling example because it sent out the message "Come to SCFC semi-retirement home and put your feet up for a few years". You don't want words of that getting about the place when the likes of Ki and Montero are around!

To any critics that will criticise a negative opinion? Where did they go after SCFC?....Who else wanted them?.......Where are they now?

l wouldn't argue with you on Butler and KOL, but Gower? Really?

I thought Mark Gower, despite being incredibly unlucky and/or gash in front of goal, contributed a hell of a lot to our rise up the leagues when he was converted from winger to midfield. The few goals he did manage to score were all crackers, too!
Mark Gower on 12:04 - Feb 14 with 4226 viewsWingstandwood

Mark Gower on 11:52 - Feb 14 by Pegojack

l wouldn't argue with you on Butler and KOL, but Gower? Really?

I thought Mark Gower, despite being incredibly unlucky and/or gash in front of goal, contributed a hell of a lot to our rise up the leagues when he was converted from winger to midfield. The few goals he did manage to score were all crackers, too!

Sorry I am not arguing/disagreeing with you because I did not elaborate enough i.e. I'm not on about Gower that played for SCFC in the Championship I'm on about Gower the Premier League player.

He left the PL,then played a paltry-handful of lower Division professional games (was not deemed good enough) and then approx a year after leaving SCFC went into immediate retirement from the professional game.

Argus!

Mark Gower on 12:06 - Feb 14 with 4219 viewsswancity

Mark Gower on 11:38 - Feb 14 by Wingstandwood

Nonsense. Mark Gower did well for us including a very good contribution when we reached the Premier League. A good and committed player. I recall he scored for Southend against us at the Vetch when they were down to 8 players after 3 red cards!

Oleary also was a solid dependable and committed versatile lower league player who if I recall correctly won the POTY award in the season we got promoted at Bury.

Butler also had his moments not least at then Premier League Sheff United at Brammall Lane when we beat them 3-0 in the FA Cup with Butler scoring two.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Mark Gower on 12:16 - Feb 14 with 4189 viewsWingstandwood

Mark Gower on 12:06 - Feb 14 by swancity

Nonsense. Mark Gower did well for us including a very good contribution when we reached the Premier League. A good and committed player. I recall he scored for Southend against us at the Vetch when they were down to 8 players after 3 red cards!

Oleary also was a solid dependable and committed versatile lower league player who if I recall correctly won the POTY award in the season we got promoted at Bury.

Butler also had his moments not least at then Premier League Sheff United at Brammall Lane when we beat them 3-0 in the FA Cup with Butler scoring two.

I must elaborate further I am not talking about these players when they were contracted to play at lower divisions they were comfortable/capable of playing at!

I am talking about players that were insanely awarded charity-case status contracts at a later date at a level(s) where they were impostors.

Just think?.... after leaving two of the three went into immediate retirement from the professional game and the other one only made a handful of appearances and went into immediate retirement himself. The (*hint, hint, hint*) fact no other full time professional club wanted their services sorts of back up my claim.

Thankfully I reckon we wont be seeing any of that money wasting sentimental bullsh#t from PC!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024