Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated 08:55 - Mar 12 with 1954 viewsSTID2017

I was as disappointed as anyone yesterday , but with the injuries, the lack of any protection from the ref, the result was hardly surprising.
Clement knows what he did wrong and one game hasn't suddenly turned him into a bad manager.
Yet out come Dyss, the Rec, and some of the other usual doom mongers.
Get some perspective ffs
[Post edited 12 Mar 2017 10:36]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 09:26 - Mar 12 with 1800 viewsperchrockjack

Wonderful post and the sun has just popped out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 10:08 - Mar 12 with 1742 viewsjohnlangy

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 09:26 - Mar 12 by perchrockjack

Wonderful post and the sun has just popped out

You're right.

Did everyone think we'd just walk it ? That we'd win every game between now and end of the season ? That the Swans would always play well and the opposition would play badly ?

Get some perspective for God's sake.
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 10:24 - Mar 12 with 1708 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 10:08 - Mar 12 by johnlangy

You're right.

Did everyone think we'd just walk it ? That we'd win every game between now and end of the season ? That the Swans would always play well and the opposition would play badly ?

Get some perspective for God's sake.

I am not a doom monger, I am a realist, it was obvious before the game that expectations were too high.
Why did our fans think that we could easily do what Liverpool and Man U had just failed to do as well as us already trying it twice before and failing in this season.
I warned on the matchday thread that this could be the outcome especially when the Ref didn't protect our players.
There is nothing that destroys a good footballing players confidence than being clattered every time he gets the ball or after he has just passed it.
But it does also show how important LLorente has become for us.
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:31 - Mar 12 with 1631 viewsclloy2

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 10:24 - Mar 12 by A_Fans_Dad

I am not a doom monger, I am a realist, it was obvious before the game that expectations were too high.
Why did our fans think that we could easily do what Liverpool and Man U had just failed to do as well as us already trying it twice before and failing in this season.
I warned on the matchday thread that this could be the outcome especially when the Ref didn't protect our players.
There is nothing that destroys a good footballing players confidence than being clattered every time he gets the ball or after he has just passed it.
But it does also show how important LLorente has become for us.

Absolutely spot on, as much as I was disappointed with the result and performance yesterday. Given the two key injuries which we found hard to deal with, and Hull's physical approach, which the ref allowed them to gain from, it was going to be one of those games. And has for PC getting stick for having a threadbare squad and no plan B what planet are some people on. Remember those who have short memories, it was the sell outs who chose to ignore footballing matters in the summer in preference for matters financial, when other teams around us were all strengthening.
I'm sure PC will regroup in yhe week and move on
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:42 - Mar 12 with 1603 viewsjack2jack

Is see us limping over the line this season,we have some good days some bad,yesterday was a bad day, last time out against Burnley a good day,we all know how it works in football,so strap yourselves in it going to be a bumpy ride,but always keep the faith.
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:49 - Mar 12 with 1594 viewsJethroJack

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:42 - Mar 12 by jack2jack

Is see us limping over the line this season,we have some good days some bad,yesterday was a bad day, last time out against Burnley a good day,we all know how it works in football,so strap yourselves in it going to be a bumpy ride,but always keep the faith.

Agreed...keep the faith (and hold your nerve)...some of us are better at doing that than others.
The others are (1). those who get more pleasure out of criticising when things go wrong or (2). WUM's.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2017 11:51]
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:58 - Mar 12 with 1569 viewsjack2jack

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:49 - Mar 12 by JethroJack

Agreed...keep the faith (and hold your nerve)...some of us are better at doing that than others.
The others are (1). those who get more pleasure out of criticising when things go wrong or (2). WUM's.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2017 11:51]

Exactly JJ,but this season's been hard,but we'll get there I'm sure.👍
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:15 - Mar 12 with 1542 viewsTheResurrection

Forgive me for jumping on the Simpleton Bus thread.

But that's exactly what should happen...

We should be treating it like the end of the world.

Then maybe the players won't go into another game with a shit attitude like yesterday.

Since Clement they've mostly deserved unheralded applauds and righteous praise.

Yesterday they deserve a good kicking.

But you kids carry on... Bless.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:19 - Mar 12 with 1527 viewsjack2jack

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:15 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

Then maybe the players won't go into another game with a shit attitude like yesterday.

And I'm pretty sure PC will be reading the riot act at some point this week,that's his job.
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:31 - Mar 12 with 1504 viewspencoedjack

We should of been 2 nil up

Those chances fell to anyone bar Routledge we probably would of been
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:40 - Mar 12 with 1482 viewsperchrockjack

It's clouded over

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:41 - Mar 12 with 1478 viewsTheResurrection

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:31 - Mar 12 by pencoedjack

We should of been 2 nil up

Those chances fell to anyone bar Routledge we probably would of been

But we weren't so that's irrelevant and then we keep to the game plan.

We didn't, we got stung.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 13:18 - Mar 12 with 1420 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And after all that we still lost by only a single goal. I hate us losing but we'll just regroup and get back on it for next week.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 13:45 - Mar 12 with 1393 viewsPrivate_Partz

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 13:18 - Mar 12 by Brynmill_Jack

And after all that we still lost by only a single goal. I hate us losing but we'll just regroup and get back on it for next week.

I agree but having said that I really hope Olsen, Llorente and Kyle are fit for the next game. Injuries can be our undoing with our thin squad.
It was not a great performance. I thought we lost the ball too easily at times with Siggy as guilty as any. However the ref allowed them to disrupt the game and there is no doubt we were clogged tactically as well.The black player with the funny haircut should have walked and few more should have been booked early on.
Had it not been for the injuries I am sure we would have got something out of the game regardless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:30 - Mar 12 with 1297 viewsJethroJack

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:15 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

Keep your nerve, PC won't lose it like you are 😁
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:31 - Mar 12 with 1294 viewsJethroJack

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 11:58 - Mar 12 by jack2jack

Exactly JJ,but this season's been hard,but we'll get there I'm sure.👍

👌
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:41 - Mar 12 with 1279 viewsmonmouth

Anyway, Scouse arse is falling out when we need them again. If they lose this Klopper should be sacked, the massive German sausage.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:46 - Mar 12 with 1271 viewsPrivate_Partz

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:41 - Mar 12 by monmouth

Anyway, Scouse arse is falling out when we need them again. If they lose this Klopper should be sacked, the massive German sausage.

You would not rule out a shock here. It is the way the weekend is going. Liverpool 70 % possession and Burnley with their one shot on target.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:49 - Mar 12 with 1262 viewsmonmouth

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:46 - Mar 12 by Private_Partz

You would not rule out a shock here. It is the way the weekend is going. Liverpool 70 % possession and Burnley with their one shot on target.

Scouse equalise. Lucky. They have been utter gash so far.

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 16:59 - Mar 12 with 1244 viewspencoedjack

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 12:41 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

But we weren't so that's irrelevant and then we keep to the game plan.

We didn't, we got stung.

For 60 mins we were the better side in my opinion

They kicked fuk out of us and losing both Llorente & Rangel was massive

But hey ho some like to be drama queens and act like a spoilt child just because someone's opinion differs from theirs.
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 18:06 - Mar 12 with 1158 viewsE20Jack

We have lost the last 5 times against Hull and managed to score a single goal in those 5 games. Why anybody thought we would just turn up and steamroller them is anybodies guess.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 18:15 - Mar 12 with 1141 viewsjacksfullaces

still out of the relegation zone with our destiny still in our own hands.

2 months ago we didn't expect that, would of course be nice to swat aside our relegation rivals over these 4 matches, but are we really that good? Clement has found a good Plan A so far that might have done the job, and he found it quickly, just as well, as it has given us a fighting chance.

Now he needs to work on Plan B, sure there is a bit of urgency in this, if he gets it right, we stay up, if he doesn't we sweat a lot - but I'd have taken sweating 2 months ago.

Hang on folks, this ain't a cruise to safety. Was it ever going to be, only in our hopes ...
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 19:16 - Mar 12 with 1080 viewsZaxx

Maybe many reacted so badly because they believe that the most likely contenders for the last relegation spot are Hull or Swansea? Sort of puts more of an edge to the matter really.
For me there is nothing worse than watching The Swans via streaming on a little screen either, it just adds to the frustration....
Hopefully PC will have the right tools in the box next week and the sun shines brightly once more :P
One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 21:07 - Mar 12 with 1004 viewsmonmouth

They will be going for us good and proper next week. If we come out in powder puff mode we will be mangled.

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 21:32 - Mar 12 with 960 viewsZaxx

One Match and You'd think We'd been Relegated on 21:07 - Mar 12 by monmouth

They will be going for us good and proper next week. If we come out in powder puff mode we will be mangled.

Totally agree with that.
If we can't outplay them then we need to go toe to toe with them else it could seriously hurt our goal difference.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024