Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded 22:52 - Apr 2 with 742 viewsDavillin

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats16-17.html

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 12:24 - Apr 3 with 688 viewsswancity

With all due respect as youve used some of your life putting that together, it's a complete and utter waste of time.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 15:51 - Apr 3 with 647 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 12:24 - Apr 3 by swancity

With all due respect as youve used some of your life putting that together, it's a complete and utter waste of time.

Some of us really appreciate it, on the other hand.

The fact 65 out of the 99 total goals in our 30 fixtures have occurred after halftime is particularly interesting, for example. Something I wouldn't know without the "Scoring per 15 minutes" graph.

Also always very interesting to see how our points progression compares with prior years.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 19:09 - Apr 3 with 610 viewsNirvana

I agree with Tummer, there are some useful nuggets in there worth the effort. And if you enjoy doing them, fair play, I appreciate it.

If you don't mind me asking, though, how much time does it actually take for you to do these? It seems like a lot of work to me, but maybe you're good with Excel or whatever.

Either way, thanks.
Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 19:15 - Apr 3 with 602 viewsNeath_Jack

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 19:09 - Apr 3 by Nirvana

I agree with Tummer, there are some useful nuggets in there worth the effort. And if you enjoy doing them, fair play, I appreciate it.

If you don't mind me asking, though, how much time does it actually take for you to do these? It seems like a lot of work to me, but maybe you're good with Excel or whatever.

Either way, thanks.

Why are you answering yourself?

Or are you going to pretend you're not him?

Takes all sorts i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 19:22 - Apr 3 with 595 viewsNirvana

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 19:15 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

Why are you answering yourself?

Or are you going to pretend you're not him?

Takes all sorts i suppose.

As I've (and many others) have said before, an awful lot of paranoid posters on here, including this Toughman clown.

I think that's the 10th poster now I've been unveiled with certainty to be. And, of course, they're all wrong.

I'm just somebody with an opinion like everyone else on here. Sorry you can't debate your point better and your views mean nothing to anyone, but that's life pal. Get used to it. Acting out won't get you anywhere.
Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:05 - Apr 3 with 562 viewsNeath_Jack

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 19:22 - Apr 3 by Nirvana

As I've (and many others) have said before, an awful lot of paranoid posters on here, including this Toughman clown.

I think that's the 10th poster now I've been unveiled with certainty to be. And, of course, they're all wrong.

I'm just somebody with an opinion like everyone else on here. Sorry you can't debate your point better and your views mean nothing to anyone, but that's life pal. Get used to it. Acting out won't get you anywhere.

Acting out? Toughman clown?

There's only one person acting the hard man around here Dav, and it's pitiful to see. I'd never noticed you under this guise before until you called me a "facking c*nt" in the Siggy thread. Despite me not being offensive to you or anyone else.

Silly sausage.

Now post again in essay form using nasty words, that'll teach me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:07 - Apr 3 with 559 viewsDarran

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:05 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

There's only one person acting the hard man around here Dav, and it's pitiful to see. I'd never noticed you under this guise before until you called me a "facking c*nt" in the Siggy thread. Despite me not being offensive to you or anyone else.

Silly sausage.

You're saying Nirvana is Dav or Tummer?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:19 - Apr 3 with 543 viewsNeath_Jack

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:07 - Apr 3 by Darran

You're saying Nirvana is Dav or Tummer?

It is 100% Dav.

I'd never noticed him before on here until he called me a facking c*nt for no reason at all, and i thought, oh hello here we go.

Then i had a dig about in his posting history, go look for yourself. It's him.

I'll say no more on the subject now as i think he has mental health issues and this is just a forum full of oddballs, so it's no biggie really is it. Even the normally sensible Humpty was making accusations that i was telling people to shut up the other day, it get's to eveyone eventually

Login to get fewer ads

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:22 - Apr 3 with 534 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:19 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

It is 100% Dav.

I'd never noticed him before on here until he called me a facking c*nt for no reason at all, and i thought, oh hello here we go.

I'll say no more on the subject now as i think he has mental health issues and this is just a forum full of oddballs, so it's no biggie really is it. Even the normally sensible Humpty was making accusations that i was telling people to shut up the other day, it get's to eveyone eventually

There only me and you left old son. Everyone else has lost what was left of the plot.

Poll: Tory leader

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:24 - Apr 3 with 529 viewsDarran

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:19 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

It is 100% Dav.

No chance.

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:24 - Apr 3 with 525 viewsNirvana

It is 100% Dav.

Haha wow, spending time "digging about" in my posting history?

Jumping to absurd conclusions based on the use of two rather popular words on here?

Yes, mental health issues abound on PS and you're one of the best examples, clearly. Well, you and your anti-Siggy bud "The Rev".
Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:26 - Apr 3 with 518 viewsNeath_Jack

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:22 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

There only me and you left old son. Everyone else has lost what was left of the plot.

I got your back comrade

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:27 - Apr 3 with 515 viewsNeath_Jack

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:24 - Apr 3 by Darran

No chance.

It's him.

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:30 - Apr 3 with 503 viewsDarran

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:27 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

It's him.

It's not.

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:31 - Apr 3 with 499 viewsNirvana

Dav's Stats have been expanded, updated, and uploaded on 20:05 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

Silly sausage.

And again, for perspective, this is what you wrote about Siggy that made me call you a "facking c*nt" (at the tail end of a well-balanced post):

"F*cking useless again today (he wasn't the only one).

For a player with all this supposed talent, can he f*ck go past a player.

And before all you teenage fan boys start, don't bother. "

You knew what you were doing, and you got the intended response. Now run along you "silly sausage" before you get offended and intimidated again. "The Rev" needs someone to talk to anyway, maybe you guys can get together. Good luck.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 21:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024