Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales 15:06 - Apr 10 with 1716 viewstrampie

The Prime Minister is back in Wales on holiday, apparently she has been coming here every year for years, sometimes in the Brecon Beacons and sometimes in Snowdonia, although some commentators think the world might be on the verge of ww3 Mrs May is said to be on a 5 day walking holiday in Snowdonia, staying in a local hotel and shopping in local shops [the press have even been reporting what she has been buying, lol]

I wonder if she could not help but notice all the English white flighters ?, although the area is still a 'nationalist' area for now at least.
Our friends from the other side of Offa's Dyke really do love Wales and lets be honest who can blame them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 16:22 - Apr 10 with 1658 viewsPegojack

Personally, I can't think of anything worse than a five day holiday surrounded by Gogs.

Oh yes I can, a ten day holiday.
Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 16:34 - Apr 10 with 1642 viewsHighjack

Bloody blue Tories, coming over here, being white.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 18:47 - Apr 10 with 1569 viewsperchrockjack

Slagging off Wales, Mike

Jeez

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 21:37 - Apr 10 with 1506 viewsKilkennyjack

Theresa the Appeaser not welcome. Try Essex.

Beware of the Risen People

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 21:38 - Apr 10 with 1501 viewsPegojack

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 18:47 - Apr 10 by perchrockjack

Slagging off Wales, Mike

Jeez

No, just North Walians!
Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 22:07 - Apr 10 with 1439 viewsLoyal

She is a serial dogger, loves a night time lick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 22:22 - Apr 10 with 1413 viewsnice_to_michu

Got nothing against the PM spending time in Wales.

As for bringing up "white flighters" again, well, it's still tedious like it was last time you droned on about it.
Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 12:52 - Apr 11 with 1278 viewstrampie

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 22:22 - Apr 10 by nice_to_michu

Got nothing against the PM spending time in Wales.

As for bringing up "white flighters" again, well, it's still tedious like it was last time you droned on about it.

That area is the area of some of the great Welsh kings and rulers, an area renowned for being very Welsh yet the last time I seen figures over a quarter of the population in that county was born in England and more than one in seven in that county identify as English only, those figures might be even worse now.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 13:20 - Apr 11 with 1248 viewsHighjack

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 12:52 - Apr 11 by trampie

That area is the area of some of the great Welsh kings and rulers, an area renowned for being very Welsh yet the last time I seen figures over a quarter of the population in that county was born in England and more than one in seven in that county identify as English only, those figures might be even worse now.

Shocking stuff.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 17:25 - Apr 11 with 1180 viewsAnotherJohn

If she likes Wales then let's hope she throws us a few crumbs. We've had it hard under most past Tory leaders.
Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 17:31 - Apr 11 with 1173 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen her in The Mary Dillwyn eying up the specials board!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 17:47 - Apr 11 with 1141 viewsmonmouth

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 22:07 - Apr 10 by Loyal

She is a serial dogger, loves a night time lick.

Fair play, that's me off my tea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 20:30 - Apr 11 with 1074 viewsnice_to_michu

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 12:52 - Apr 11 by trampie

"Renowned" haha.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 22:53]
Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 22:45 - Apr 11 with 1024 viewsLoyal

Theresa May just cant stay away from Wales on 17:47 - Apr 11 by monmouth

Fair play, that's me off my tea.

I do my best 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024