Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel 10:01 - Apr 11 with 1685 viewsdickythorpe

What a nice man. Reckons football is a passionate but fickle game and for us not to get too upset, as we surpassed all expectations.
Also he said "Mathematically it isn't over".

A calming influence just now as I was picking fish on Milford Haven docks
Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:06 - Apr 11 with 1671 viewsPegojack

We did exceed expectations, but it's very hard to accept that the dream is over when we've been living it for the past six years.
Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:18 - Apr 11 with 1646 viewsswancity

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:06 - Apr 11 by Pegojack

We did exceed expectations, but it's very hard to accept that the dream is over when we've been living it for the past six years.

It's not over yet

But if it is the most galling part of it is that our very own people have shot our club in the foot and that takes some believing.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:18 - Apr 11 with 1646 viewsBloodyhills

We have done well. I don't know of anyone who expected us to be in the Prem for more than a season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:22 - Apr 11 with 1640 viewsPegojack

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:18 - Apr 11 by swancity

It's not over yet

But if it is the most galling part of it is that our very own people have shot our club in the foot and that takes some believing.

Unfortunately, the lure of large amounts of dosh to overcome your finer feelings doesn't take any believing at all.
Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:41 - Apr 11 with 1589 viewsvetchonian

about 40% of our current fan base are saying Gary who?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:52 - Apr 11 with 1567 viewslondonlisa2001

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:41 - Apr 11 by vetchonian

about 40% of our current fan base are saying Gary who?

That goal

Can still see it now.

Edited - sorry, being a moron, read the title as Gary Stanley for some reason not Gary Emmanuel.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 11:10]
Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:05 - Apr 11 with 1539 viewswaynekerr55

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 10:18 - Apr 11 by swancity

It's not over yet

No mun, Huw and Leigh love us...

The Chinese investment was a red herring...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:05 - Apr 11 with 1538 viewsbuilthjack

Nice fella Gary. Proper Swansea boy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:08 - Apr 11 with 1527 viewsSwanjaxs

What fish did you buy?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:29 - Apr 11 with 1497 viewsswancity

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:05 - Apr 11 by builthjack

Nice fella Gary. Proper Swansea boy.

Yes lovely fella. He was at Birmingham City for many years as a young professional when they were a top flight club. Big mates with the then young next superstar Trevor Francis who I think was best man when Gary got married

Played in a few friendly games with him around 20 years ago. A good member of our side under Yorath that got promoted around 30 years ago now. Where does the time go.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:38 - Apr 11 with 1466 viewsLoyal

Get the fck out of Milford haven now, its riddled with corruption and fishheads !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 13:04 - Apr 11 with 1370 viewsLohengrin

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 11:38 - Apr 11 by Loyal

Get the fck out of Milford haven now, its riddled with corruption and fishheads !

I can't explain why, really, but I'm sat here laughing at that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Just had a lovely chat with Gary Emmanuel on 14:00 - Apr 11 with 1276 viewspikeypaul

I used to drink with Gary's son down Mumbles,Gary always came across as a total gent.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024