Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33805 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:29 - Apr 14 with 1946 viewsFireboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Apr 14 by raynor94

Well let's hope Hull don't put any more pressure on us tomorrow then, because it could then be five behind with five to play

Hull are playing well as they are playing at the right time and they are playing with confidence,it also helps as they have a better squad than ours

For this reason alone is why they will stay up and we will go down

I'm not a pessimistic person,just a realist

And I hope my logic is totally wrong
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Apr 14 with 1895 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:29 - Apr 14 by Fireboy

Hull are playing well as they are playing at the right time and they are playing with confidence,it also helps as they have a better squad than ours

F**k logic, cop some of this here annoying hope virus from me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Apr 14 with 1879 viewsFireboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:05 - Apr 14 by monmouth

F**k logic, cop some of this here annoying hope virus from me.

Love it

Simply love it👍
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Apr 14 with 1870 viewsOldjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:29 - Apr 14 by Fireboy

Hull are fuking useless as are we ,we had our chance to get out of this mess when we played those around us ,we fuked that up good and proper and to lose to Hull 3 times in a season says it all ,it's gonna take a miracle to keep us up not that Hull are any better than us ,they're shyte and we are ever so slightly shyteir

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Apr 14 with 1826 viewsperplex

Hull have not got a better squad then us, what they have is a squad that will give there all whilst we have a squad full of players who overall are more skillful than Hull but lack the bottle for a dog fight, for eg name me more than three or four of our squad that will go in for a fifty fifty challenge.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 19:57]
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Apr 14 with 1773 viewsbonymine

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Apr 14 by Oldjack

Hull are fuking useless as are we ,we had our chance to get out of this mess when we played those around us ,we fuked that up good and proper and to lose to Hull 3 times in a season says it all ,it's gonna take a miracle to keep us up not that Hull are any better than us ,they're shyte and we are ever so slightly shyteir

Well put Alan ; in layman's terms and straight to the point 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Apr 14 with 1770 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:29 - Apr 14 by E20Jack

So the question ''is this a must win?'' wasn't asking if we must win, it was ''is this an important game?''

If so, then why ask? Of course it is an important game. But it isn't a must win no matter how you look at it.

I am afraid pedant or not, I will destroy this awful meaningless and overused football saying just like ''legend'', ''last man!'' and ''stealing a living''.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 10:34]

You destroy all the meaningless and overused football sayings all you want, but it’s a must win game, and if we win, I’ll be over the moon.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 14 with 1757 viewsFireboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Apr 14 by perplex

Hull have not got a better squad then us, what they have is a squad that will give there all whilst we have a squad full of players who overall are more skillful than Hull but lack the bottle for a dog fight, for eg name me more than three or four of our squad that will go in for a fifty fifty challenge.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 19:57]

And that's why they have a better squad the us

Because their players will fight for their survival whilst ours seem to lie down and want their bellies tickled
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 14 with 1754 viewsE20Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Apr 14 by SwansNZ

You destroy all the meaningless and overused football sayings all you want, but it’s a must win game, and if we win, I’ll be over the moon.

It still isn't though is it.

Are you saying if we draw tomorrow and go from 2pts behind to 1pt behind then that's that? Time to give up? All over?

Of course not. Not a must win, not even close. You will almost certainly be back here saying the next game is a "must win", ironically with a draw in that one we could well be out of the relegation zone.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Apr 14 with 1732 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 14 by E20Jack

It still isn't though is it.

Are you saying if we draw tomorrow and go from 2pts behind to 1pt behind then that's that? Time to give up? All over?

Of course not. Not a must win, not even close. You will almost certainly be back here saying the next game is a "must win", ironically with a draw in that one we could well be out of the relegation zone.

What if Hull win and we lose and go from 2 points behind to 5 points - then that will almost certainly be it!

Watford are decent at home, but we really need a win.

2 points behind when we have only taken 1 point in 5 games is not that small a gap, if we continue not to win.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:07 - Apr 14 with 1710 viewsE20Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Apr 14 by SwansNZ

What if Hull win and we lose and go from 2 points behind to 5 points - then that will almost certainly be it!

Watford are decent at home, but we really need a win.

2 points behind when we have only taken 1 point in 5 games is not that small a gap, if we continue not to win.

If Hull win and we lose, we would then be in a situation where realitically the next game would probably constitute a must win as a draw in the game after wouldnt really improve our situation that much.

As it stands though, we are less than 1 games worth of points from safety with 6 games to go. 5 of them being evidently "winnable". There is no way we can call this Watford game a "must win" because we very realitically could vastly improve our situation with a draw considering Hull not winning is marked as 80% probability.

Don't get me wrong, a win would be huge in every sense of the word. But I would probably take a draw and a Hull defeat if you asked me right now. As would many.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - Apr 14 with 1591 viewsepaul

We are going to win tomorrow and it'll be me seeing my first win this season , we can do it, we will do it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:14 - Apr 14 with 1568 viewslonglostjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - Apr 14 by epaul

We are going to win tomorrow and it'll be me seeing my first win this season , we can do it, we will do it

Palace ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:50 - Apr 14 with 1537 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - Apr 14 by epaul

Fortune favours the brave!!! Watford is where our fightback starts!!!! #believe 👊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:17 - Apr 15 with 1387 viewsepaul

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:14 - Apr 14 by longlostjack

Palace ?

Doh!! Of course, is the correct answer!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:34 - Apr 15 with 1317 viewsWxmJax

Today feels like one of them times when you really don't want to go out but you have to and it turns out to be a great night.

Well I'm just about to go out.

Attack, attack, attack. COYS

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:35 - Apr 15 with 1313 viewsjojaca

I just can't see us getting anything today, we have been so bad the last five games and just don't think we can hit the switch to ignite us. Plus I dont think our manager will make the tactical changes to kick our ass into gear either. I expect another flat, slow pedestrian approach.

If I see Routlege and Siguardsson on the wings today I will be demoralized before we even kick a ball.

My midfield for todays game would be Ki, Carroll and Siguardsson in the middle. I don't rate Ki, but i still think he is the best option for today. I would drop Fer for us to play more possession type game. On the wings, i would have Ayew/Montero and Narsingh on wings.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:52 - Apr 15 with 1281 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

On our way , overnight stay as well in Watford.

2-1 Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:01 - Apr 15 with 1262 viewsmonmouth

I have no excitement today. I am frankly pig sick of settling down looking forward to my team giving it a real go, only to be metaphorically punched to the ground and pissed on.

Match days now have a sense of doom.

Oh and of course that evil bastard hope, that is sticking like dogshit on new shoes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:04 - Apr 15 with 1252 viewsjojaca

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:01 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I have no excitement today. I am frankly pig sick of settling down looking forward to my team giving it a real go, only to be metaphorically punched to the ground and pissed on.

Match days now have a sense of doom.

Oh and of course that evil bastard hope, that is sticking like dogshit on new shoes.

Good post!

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:13 - Apr 15 with 1233 viewsmarchamjack

Closest away game for me and MrsMJ, 70 miles up the road. Leave at a civilised time. Not far to drive home after the inevitable defeat...

Not today. We are going to win. Just got that feeling, really have. 2-1

PC is finally going to set us up on a positive footing from the off. End to end stuff. We're going to edge it.

As Monmouth says above...it's the hope...the bloody hope...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:52 - Apr 15 with 1156 viewsLoyal

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:13 - Apr 15 by marchamjack

Closest away game for me and MrsMJ, 70 miles up the road. Leave at a civilised time. Not far to drive home after the inevitable defeat...

Not today. We are going to win. Just got that feeling, really have. 2-1

PC is finally going to set us up on a positive footing from the off. End to end stuff. We're going to edge it.

As Monmouth says above...it's the hope...the bloody hope...

It has to be positive.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:01 - Apr 15 with 1140 viewsjackportis

Be interesting to know what changes have been made in training? Same old.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:03 - Apr 15 with 1134 viewsspiderboy

3-3 draw
fabs to save a pen in the last minute
then we go down the other end and grab an equaliser
Hull to get a nil niller
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:09 - Apr 15 with 1123 viewslondonlisa2001

The appalling downturn in our fortunes in many ways started with the game away at Watford after the international break a couple of seasons ago.

It would be serendipitous if the resergence in our fortunes started with a game away at Watford.

Unless we win today, I think we're gone. If we do win today, I have a feeling we may stay up,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024