Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33804 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 15 with 1742 viewsDrizzy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I'm not sure, I like to see him trying to play, he just has to learn when. That was Rodgers' view if you remember and I think he was right.

Our team is just a load of old w*nk in general, that's the real issue. When a pretty much run of the mill mid table player like Sigurdsson (and he is, so stop frothing anyone, he is just Charlie Adam without the nasty t*at tendency, or an Arnoutovich or whatever he's called) is hailed as a 'superstar' and 'legend' then you know you've had it.

Thought you'd lost your rag recently. This confirms it.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 15 with 1730 viewsJackanapes

The real tragedy is that a point a game would have been fine from Hull onwards. We are just on a run worse than anything Bradley managed.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 15 with 1728 viewsmagicdaps10

Mawson has a future but there is no way that he is a starter week after week.
Some idiot thought he was a replacement for ash, thought that he could get away with paying peanuts and make money on the lad.
If you concede week after week then there is a good chance that you could go down......throw in that we can score for shiite=RELEGATION.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 15 with 1726 viewsHighjack

We definitely need a more attacking outlook. This system is designed to keep things tight yet teams are still strolling through the middle.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 15 with 1713 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 15 by lifelong

You can't blame Fernandez for that, it was fecking shocking by Mawson, he's gifted them the lead..bloody angry here.

You can if you're a bit thick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 15 with 1673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I'm not sure, I like to see him trying to play, he just has to learn when. That was Rodgers' view if you remember and I think he was right.

Our team is just a load of old w*nk in general, that's the real issue. When a pretty much run of the mill mid table player like Sigurdsson (and he is, so stop frothing anyone, he is just Charlie Adam without the nasty t*at tendency, or an Arnoutovich or whatever he's called) is hailed as a 'superstar' and 'legend' then you know you've had it.

Agreed. The way Nirvana goes on about him you'd swear he'd have a statue lined up next to Ivor FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 15 with 1655 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it compulsory to watch the second half?

Oh well. Here goes nothing.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 15 with 1645 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

Any fans still think we can stay up?

To be honest I'm starting to think what's the point.

If we somehow manage to scrape it this year, do we really think that the Americans will back PC in the summer? We'll have the same sh*t with the same squad until the Americans decide to sack him and get someone else in.

Oh and throw in the business with the Trust into the mix too.

We truly are another sell-out run of the mill Premier League club now.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Apr 15 with 1629 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Apr 15 by magicdaps10

Mawson has a future but there is no way that he is a starter week after week.
Some idiot thought he was a replacement for ash, thought that he could get away with paying peanuts and make money on the lad.
If you concede week after week then there is a good chance that you could go down......throw in that we can score for shiite=RELEGATION.

Well they won't care now. They're millionaires Rodney !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Apr 15 with 1597 viewsLoyal

In our premier league life we have been behind in 65 games and have won only one after being behind.
Time to cut the grass I think.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Apr 15 with 1587 viewsspiderboy

its not so bad'my pals live oop north,gonna see a lot of them next season
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 15 with 1424 viewsNogginthenog

Hull equalise
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:09 - Apr 15 with 1420 viewsJackanapes

Fk me what was that from Ki. Charlatan.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Apr 15 with 1400 viewsKinsey

What a surprise, Ki fluffs it.

Why is he even on the pitch. Absolute garbage
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 15 with 1302 viewsLeonWasGod

Hull equalised. 3 points clear of us as it stands...
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 15 with 1224 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We have half of cefn coed up supporting us up here today fair do .

Hopefully they'll all f@ck off when we go down .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 15 with 1202 viewsdailew

Borja to the rescue. Fulton off?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 with 1190 viewsmagicdaps10

What gets to me is that we have gained 1 point in the last handful of games with this style of play, could we have gained more points with a more adventurous style of play and mindset?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 with 1190 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 15 by Drizzy

Thought you'd lost your rag recently. This confirms it.

I'm really annoyed at what we've become mate. It makes my blood boil. Impossible to be reasonable. Even at our shittest we should be able to give these a proper game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 with 1189 viewsskippyjack

Fair play.. f*cking clueless... wasn't this guy a No2 at the elite level?..

Did he just put the cones out at training?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 with 1186 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:11 - Apr 15 by LeonWasGod

Hull equalised. 3 points clear of us as it stands...

If we lose this we re focked.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 15 with 1109 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 by Lord_Bony

Yep. Palace pulled one back against Leicester now. Palace and Hull both showing some balls.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 15 with 1094 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 by Lord_Bony

HAHAHA!!!!!

We are already fooked mate.

Going down quicker than jackfath goes down on Prosser!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 15 with 1035 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 15 by magicdaps10

HAHAHA!!!!!

We are already fooked mate.

Going down quicker than jackfath goes down on Prosser!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 15 with 1033 viewsBLAZE

I thought that late Burnley winner was going to be a season defining moment for us, the start of the fightback. But we've been completely and utterly shambolic since. Heartless, gutless and brainless. We don't deserve to be in this league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024