Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer 11:46 - Apr 16 with 6377 viewsTheResurrection

Marco Silva came on board a sinking ship, practically sunk in most football fans eyes.

They were rooted to the bottom of the table and when news broke they were about to sell their "Siggy" in Robert Snodgrass, Swans fans, along with the fans of other clubs deep in the mire, only looked for another 2 unfortunate teams to fill the dreaded 3 relegations slots.

When Silva took a look at what he'd inherited it wasn't a pretty sight. If we thought we'd been short changed in the recruitment department then Hull had been left with the penny's and copper's of a Championship side left to rot.

When he walked through the door they had 13 points and bottom of the table. Who in anybody's world would have given them any sort of chance at that point?

Well imagine the next thing they'd do is sell their top
assist maker and goal scorer?

Result? Yeah? Great for us. That's going to send them down without doubt!! They're already planning for the Championship!!

Funny though, 11 games later with a full transfer window successfully planned and negotiated and with some brave but necessary decisions, they are 4th in the form table and up to 30 points and a very realistic chance of survival.

They reinvested the money received from Snodgrass and brought in 6 or 7 new signings that has given them the impetus to believe in the squad again and regroup.

Brave decisions we chose not to make.

We are still left with the same problems we've had all season but now with no more cards left to turn.

It's not over for us and I pray they blow up and we can find any sort of form again but 1 point in 6 games isn't anything to rely on.

Not when the same issues we've had from day one still haunt us.

Hull were brave and have given themselves every chance.

Honestly, were we??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:47 - Apr 16 with 1229 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:10 - Apr 16 by LeonWasGod

I see it, but there are too many variables for it to be valid at this time. Fine, sell to invest. Some teams have done it successfully, some haven't. We've did plenty of selling in eh summer without investing. And besides we were in the inverse position to Hull just a few weeks ago. And we don't know how the table will end up, which could make the whole 'aren't Hull lucky' argument redundant.

It's not about being lucky you clown. It's about ripping up something that was broken and giving yourself a fighting chance.

The variables aren't too wondrous. We went into the season with no thought process and players past their sell by date. This needed changing. This needed a big overhaul.

Like Hull did.

Icecoldjack, don't be pathetic mate. As I've said earlier and to blow your argument to smithereens, we could've appointed Silva and he would've sorted the rest between him and his agent. It's plain bloody stupid to think no manager couldn't have done the same.

I work in finance, I'm not a football scout you idiot.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:54 - Apr 16 with 1215 viewsNeath_Jack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:24 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

I suggest you're more ignorant. We don't have a Laudrup signing players do we?

No, we have cheap skate Jenkins and Co.
So your argument falls right there.

I go back to the same point once again, you refuse to answer though.

After selling llorente and siggy who would you suggest we sign ? Consider the money,wages,fees and the fact it's in January ! So far all I've seen you do is talk of selling yet offer nothing in terms of what we replace them with.

If you know your football which I'm sure you do throw some feasible options in to oil the wheels of your argument.

I await your answer .

Asking who he would sign is a schoolboy counter.

There are undoubtedly a shedful of players out there who would improve our first 11 for a fraction of the money we'd get for golden bollocks.

But i will say that whilst big nose is still controlling the transfers, then things will not change.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:58 - Apr 16 with 1190 viewsshandyjack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:54 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

There are undoubtedly a shedful of players out there who would improve our first 11 for a fraction of the money we'd get for golden bollocks.

But i will say that whilst big nose is still controlling the transfers, then things will not change.

'But i will say that whilst big nose is still controlling the transfers, then things will not change. '

and there in lies the crux of our problems and until he goes it won't be fixed

Poll: Expectation for the season

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:10 - Apr 16 with 1176 viewsjack247

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:47 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

It's not about being lucky you clown. It's about ripping up something that was broken and giving yourself a fighting chance.

The variables aren't too wondrous. We went into the season with no thought process and players past their sell by date. This needed changing. This needed a big overhaul.

Like Hull did.

Icecoldjack, don't be pathetic mate. As I've said earlier and to blow your argument to smithereens, we could've appointed Silva and he would've sorted the rest between him and his agent. It's plain bloody stupid to think no manager couldn't have done the same.

I work in finance, I'm not a football scout you idiot.

'We could have appointed Silva.....' in October preferably.

If he had come when Clement did, he still would have had to work with players who have been on Huws shopping list for ages. If there is anyone with access to quality players who haven't quite made it at Europes elite, it's Clement. The second half of this season should have been about staying up, not building. We could have gone down the loan route. Had Clement been given the freedom Silva was, he may well have done.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:22 - Apr 16 with 1153 viewsicecoldjack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 14:54 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Same as asking to sell then.

Lets sell siggy and Llorente . Well i'm all for it but as of yet nobody has come forward with an in price realistic alternative option for their replacements.

It's ok coming out with suggestions to sell the only players who actually score or create goals but to make that argument work you also need to suggest possible alternative options.

The fact is that in our budget and in January we would not have a chance of signing top quality unless we paid extortionate money, something jenkins will never do, so basically it's a pointless fookin argument !!

It's ok selling top quality as long as there is long term planning and forward thinking., something SCFC has not been capable of for a long time! which again makes the whole argument a bit pointless.

Sell Llorente and siggy and replace with who ??
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:28 - Apr 16 with 1141 viewsNeath_Jack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:22 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

Same as asking to sell then.

Lets sell siggy and Llorente . Well i'm all for it but as of yet nobody has come forward with an in price realistic alternative option for their replacements.

It's ok coming out with suggestions to sell the only players who actually score or create goals but to make that argument work you also need to suggest possible alternative options.

The fact is that in our budget and in January we would not have a chance of signing top quality unless we paid extortionate money, something jenkins will never do, so basically it's a pointless fookin argument !!

It's ok selling top quality as long as there is long term planning and forward thinking., something SCFC has not been capable of for a long time! which again makes the whole argument a bit pointless.

Sell Llorente and siggy and replace with who ??

Do you know every player that is out of contract, coming out of a contract and those that are open to a move despite their contracts? I certainly don't, and i'd be surprised if The Res does either. That would be for people who are on the inside of the game, not those looking in.

It's far too simplistic to simply say "Who would you sign", when you do not know who is available. But if you want to continue down that road, repeating it over and over, you're probably best getting into one of your silly arguments with Darran instead.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:34 - Apr 16 with 1129 viewsDarran

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:28 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Do you know every player that is out of contract, coming out of a contract and those that are open to a move despite their contracts? I certainly don't, and i'd be surprised if The Res does either. That would be for people who are on the inside of the game, not those looking in.

It's far too simplistic to simply say "Who would you sign", when you do not know who is available. But if you want to continue down that road, repeating it over and over, you're probably best getting into one of your silly arguments with Darran instead.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:37 - Apr 16 with 1127 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:10 - Apr 16 by jack247

If he had come when Clement did, he still would have had to work with players who have been on Huws shopping list for ages. If there is anyone with access to quality players who haven't quite made it at Europes elite, it's Clement. The second half of this season should have been about staying up, not building. We could have gone down the loan route. Had Clement been given the freedom Silva was, he may well have done.

We don't know he wasn't. In fact it seems from what Ive heard is he didn't have any realistic targets.

Also from what someone said, so if anyone can confirm or deny please do, but Silva is a bit like Laudrup in the fact his agent has a big bank of clients who they tapped into?

I was posting this long, long before the January window in that we needed to appoint the right manager with the contacts who would rip up what we had and make some real difference.

Icecoldjack - before you drag me down to your childlike level, why don't you start with what Hull did? They got rid of 2 of their "stars" and who did they replace them with? It's worked for them so far hasn't it?

Login to get fewer ads

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:38 - Apr 16 with 1123 viewsJack_Kass

Just some things wrong with the OP, concerning Hull City..

Robert Snodgrass was sold on January 27th, and they only signed 1 player after that (Grosicki) and loaned 2 in (Ranocchia and N'Diaye), so they did not "reinvest that money, in 6 or 7 players", as is being passed as a fact.

They are not 4th in the overall form table, they are 11th and haven't won away from home in 16 games. 13 of their 14 points since the window closed have come in their 5 home games

Hull City pts away from home since Feb 1st - 1. (and that was on February 1st)

Swansea City pts away from home since Feb 1st - 0.

So this brave decision has resulted in the absolute minimum difference between the two teams away from home.

Hull City pts at home since Feb 1st - 13 - 4-1-0

Swansea City pts at home since Feb 1st - 7 - 2-1-1

The only game we've lost since the transfer window closed is at home to Spurs, where we were desperately unfortunate not to take at least a point, let alone win the game.

So this piece of tactical ingenuity has gained them 6 points from 1 extra home game.

So you can ask yourself the question, would ANY POSITIVE of selling two of our most statistically important players, who I add, have contributed to over 50% of our goals, and 60% of our assists, outweighed the NEGATIVE by the amount needed to gain 2 extra points and be above them in the table..

I think the answer is pretty obvious..

The fact is they are s**t, we are oh so slightly s**tter, they've got themselves together at home, with a bit of fight, spirit and dare I say fortune, resulting in the marginal difference, which I remind you is ONLY 2 points.

There was no brave decision, there was no tactical/transfer window ingenuity, the differences between the team are minimal, even after they sold their top scorer and assist maker, had we done the same I'd fear we'd most likely be battling Sunderland for 19th place at the moment.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:41 - Apr 16 with 1119 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:10 - Apr 16 by jack247

From November 7th

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/182315/the-one-thing-tha

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:44 - Apr 16 with 1115 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:38 - Apr 16 by Jack_Kass

Just some things wrong with the OP, concerning Hull City..

Robert Snodgrass was sold on January 27th, and they only signed 1 player after that (Grosicki) and loaned 2 in (Ranocchia and N'Diaye), so they did not "reinvest that money, in 6 or 7 players", as is being passed as a fact.

They are not 4th in the overall form table, they are 11th and haven't won away from home in 16 games. 13 of their 14 points since the window closed have come in their 5 home games

Hull City pts away from home since Feb 1st - 1. (and that was on February 1st)

Swansea City pts away from home since Feb 1st - 0.

So this brave decision has resulted in the absolute minimum difference between the two teams away from home.

Hull City pts at home since Feb 1st - 13 - 4-1-0

Swansea City pts at home since Feb 1st - 7 - 2-1-1

The only game we've lost since the transfer window closed is at home to Spurs, where we were desperately unfortunate not to take at least a point, let alone win the game.

So this piece of tactical ingenuity has gained them 6 points from 1 extra home game.

So you can ask yourself the question, would ANY POSITIVE of selling two of our most statistically important players, who I add, have contributed to over 50% of our goals, and 60% of our assists, outweighed the NEGATIVE by the amount needed to gain 2 extra points and be above them in the table..

I think the answer is pretty obvious..

The fact is they are s**t, we are oh so slightly s**tter, they've got themselves together at home, with a bit of fight, spirit and dare I say fortune, resulting in the marginal difference, which I remind you is ONLY 2 points.

There was no brave decision, there was no tactical/transfer window ingenuity, the differences between the team are minimal, even after they sold their top scorer and assist maker, had we done the same I'd fear we'd most likely be battling Sunderland for 19th place at the moment.

How much was Snodgrass sold for?

How much was Grosicky?

Were Hull dead and buried before Silva?

Have they got a better chance than us now?

What did they do to earn that chance?

Do the math - take your time - take your thumb out of your arse

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:56 - Apr 16 with 1089 viewsicecoldjack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:28 - Apr 16 by Neath_Jack

Exactly, so the club knowing all that may have well decided that siggy and Llorente staying was the best thing for us. so the res not having all the facts makes his arguemnt worthless right ?

like i said, pointless . The only way for it to hold water is to come up with valid options which he and you cannot.

It's easy to come up with mad suggestions but to force through an argument of selling our two most productive players more in depth thinking is required, for example, what do you do when you sell them and who do you sign in the market.

I agree and disagree with the resurrection on occasion, but im not with him on this one.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:57 - Apr 16 with 1089 viewsjack247

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:37 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

We don't know he wasn't. In fact it seems from what Ive heard is he didn't have any realistic targets.

Also from what someone said, so if anyone can confirm or deny please do, but Silva is a bit like Laudrup in the fact his agent has a big bank of clients who they tapped into?

I was posting this long, long before the January window in that we needed to appoint the right manager with the contacts who would rip up what we had and make some real difference.

Icecoldjack - before you drag me down to your childlike level, why don't you start with what Hull did? They got rid of 2 of their "stars" and who did they replace them with? It's worked for them so far hasn't it?

It's a fair guess that someone who had recently worked at the clubs he had would have a fair idea of fringe players that could improve on the weak squad he inherited. Loan or permanent.

I'm not sure who you heard that from, but it doesn't seem any way logical.

I think it was more about appointing the right manager and giving him the freedom to do what he wanted, which in fairness, was essentially what your post from November said.

Serious question - how do you think it would have played out had we appointed Silva, Hull appointed Clement and both had to work under the respective regimes?
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:00 - Apr 16 with 1074 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:01 - Apr 16 with 1073 viewsTheResurrection

This. Every time.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:05 - Apr 16 with 1063 viewsicecoldjack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:01 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

This. Every time.

So no suggestion of what you would actually change then. rightio.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:11 - Apr 16 with 1050 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:57 - Apr 16 by jack247

It's a fair guess that someone who had recently worked at the clubs he had would have a fair idea of fringe players that could improve on the weak squad he inherited. Loan or permanent.

I'm not sure who you heard that from, but it doesn't seem any way logical.

I think it was more about appointing the right manager and giving him the freedom to do what he wanted, which in fairness, was essentially what your post from November said.

Serious question - how do you think it would have played out had we appointed Silva, Hull appointed Clement and both had to work under the respective regimes?

From what I've seen so far and I hope to god he blows up and let's us through, but he's exactly the type of manager I was talking about back in November. And when most have been saying my Bob this and my Bradley that, I also had grave worries about him from the get go.

But I think Marco Sllva may have come in and taken a look at our squad and performed the surgery we needed. I.would have hoped he would've brought in an out and out wide man, addressed our issues at number 10, up front and Ranocchia would've suited us quite a bit I think. Getting rid of Taylor I've taken for granted in the above, any manager worth his salt would've done that.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:23 - Apr 16 with 1027 viewsjack247

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:11 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

From what I've seen so far and I hope to god he blows up and let's us through, but he's exactly the type of manager I was talking about back in November. And when most have been saying my Bob this and my Bradley that, I also had grave worries about him from the get go.

But I think Marco Sllva may have come in and taken a look at our squad and performed the surgery we needed. I.would have hoped he would've brought in an out and out wide man, addressed our issues at number 10, up front and Ranocchia would've suited us quite a bit I think. Getting rid of Taylor I've taken for granted in the above, any manager worth his salt would've done that.

Would he have been given free reign to? Would Clement have ended up with Narsingh and Ayew had he gone to Hull?
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:31 - Apr 16 with 1011 viewsStrikeout

Feck me this erection idiot is a boring knob.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:55 - Apr 16 with 986 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 15:56 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

Exactly, so the club knowing all that may have well decided that siggy and Llorente staying was the best thing for us. so the res not having all the facts makes his arguemnt worthless right ?

like i said, pointless . The only way for it to hold water is to come up with valid options which he and you cannot.

It's easy to come up with mad suggestions but to force through an argument of selling our two most productive players more in depth thinking is required, for example, what do you do when you sell them and who do you sign in the market.

I agree and disagree with the resurrection on occasion, but im not with him on this one.

By Club, who do you mean? It's the "Club" that has got us in this mess FFS. I was hoping the Americans would use their head and appoint someone in the Martinez/Laudrup mould who would have had contacts and a plan.

An how come you are avoiding what Hull did? Aren't they a perfect counter argument to whatever it is you're trying to say? Why are you continuing to avoid this?

Won't you admit that they ripped up their squad, sold their 2 "best" players and reinvested in a TEAM?

Where did they magic some players capable of a fight that we couldn't?

Are you that stupid to think we couldn't have improved our TEAM, and by team I mean 11 players, not 1 "superstar golden bollocks" and a has been La Liga hero.

Take your time, kid.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:03 - Apr 16 with 965 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:23 - Apr 16 by jack247

Would he have been given free reign to? Would Clement have ended up with Narsingh and Ayew had he gone to Hull?

Well yes as that is my point.

We needed a manager to come in and do his thing - this is what I was preaching about. The Americans, or even Jenkins, should have been looking for someone to come in and perform this surgery.

We needed a team, a real 1 to 11 to come out the other end. Not just a perceived superstar stuck out wide cos he can't be trusted in the middle. We needed a bloody good winger, we needed a striker who would put a shift in and hold the ball up, we needed a left back and midfield enforcer. A centre back like Ranocchia wouldn't have gone amiss either.

We spent £20m don't forget, which is admirable, but it could have been £40m perhaps and then we could have been shopping in Harrods not Hamleys.

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:20 - Apr 16 with 942 viewsicecoldjack

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 16:55 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

By Club, who do you mean? It's the "Club" that has got us in this mess FFS. I was hoping the Americans would use their head and appoint someone in the Martinez/Laudrup mould who would have had contacts and a plan.

An how come you are avoiding what Hull did? Aren't they a perfect counter argument to whatever it is you're trying to say? Why are you continuing to avoid this?

Won't you admit that they ripped up their squad, sold their 2 "best" players and reinvested in a TEAM?

Where did they magic some players capable of a fight that we couldn't?

Are you that stupid to think we couldn't have improved our TEAM, and by team I mean 11 players, not 1 "superstar golden bollocks" and a has been La Liga hero.

Take your time, kid.

The Hull argument nulifies yours. As pointed out by another poster, they bought 1 player after selling their crown jewels.

I get the point your trying to make, your just not making a very good case of it, sell a player build a team is all very well, but where since Rodgers/Laudrup have we had form for doing that ?

As you and me have always been 100% agreed on the main reasons of our shambolic demise, ie, Jenkins and Co. i find your constant bashing of siggy and llorente would hold at least some water if you could actually re enforce your argument with a plan of action, no good saying to sell them and buy others, maybe we couldnt or wouldnt pay whay Hull would ?

Ever thought of that? after all they snagged a player we were supposedly after, a choice between hull and us would come down to money and nothing else so the Hull argument falls at that hurdle too, they are paying we arer not .

As for avoiding things, ive asked you now 3 times to come forward with alternatives to selling siggy and llorente and you havent come up with a single scenario.

We agree on very many aspects of things RE the Swans, i don't agree with your stance on siggy and llorente though.
I may be swayed if you could tell me what you would change and who you would sign but you cant do either.

Therefore empty argument and empty words this time mate. we will agree to disagree.
The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:27 - Apr 16 with 931 viewsSmellyplumz

RES is right, Hull gambled, changed things and made their own luck we gave shit players 3 yr contracts, we lose.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:50 - Apr 16 with 902 viewsTheResurrection

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:20 - Apr 16 by icecoldjack

The Hull argument nulifies yours. As pointed out by another poster, they bought 1 player after selling their crown jewels.

I get the point your trying to make, your just not making a very good case of it, sell a player build a team is all very well, but where since Rodgers/Laudrup have we had form for doing that ?

As you and me have always been 100% agreed on the main reasons of our shambolic demise, ie, Jenkins and Co. i find your constant bashing of siggy and llorente would hold at least some water if you could actually re enforce your argument with a plan of action, no good saying to sell them and buy others, maybe we couldnt or wouldnt pay whay Hull would ?

Ever thought of that? after all they snagged a player we were supposedly after, a choice between hull and us would come down to money and nothing else so the Hull argument falls at that hurdle too, they are paying we arer not .

As for avoiding things, ive asked you now 3 times to come forward with alternatives to selling siggy and llorente and you havent come up with a single scenario.

We agree on very many aspects of things RE the Swans, i don't agree with your stance on siggy and llorente though.
I may be swayed if you could tell me what you would change and who you would sign but you cant do either.

Therefore empty argument and empty words this time mate. we will agree to disagree.

That other poster embarrassed himself like you're doing.

Its irrelevant how many players Hull brought in after Snodgrass.

Snodgrass was ALWAYS going to go in January - they had received bids from day 1 so they knew exactly their situation right through the window.

So they used his money to rebuild their team.

Don't use that argument as it's just pretty crap really and plain wrong.

Ive answered your childish question a million times. Do what Hull did and don't get me on salaries and them paying more FFS

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 18:00 - Apr 16 with 881 views3swan

The brave decision Hull made to sell their top scorer on 17:03 - Apr 16 by TheResurrection

Well yes as that is my point.

We needed a manager to come in and do his thing - this is what I was preaching about. The Americans, or even Jenkins, should have been looking for someone to come in and perform this surgery.

We needed a team, a real 1 to 11 to come out the other end. Not just a perceived superstar stuck out wide cos he can't be trusted in the middle. We needed a bloody good winger, we needed a striker who would put a shift in and hold the ball up, we needed a left back and midfield enforcer. A centre back like Ranocchia wouldn't have gone amiss either.

We spent £20m don't forget, which is admirable, but it could have been £40m perhaps and then we could have been shopping in Harrods not Hamleys.

Back around Christmas I agreed with you and was open to selling the 2 of them but that was with the thought of being able to improve the team.

At the time though I couldn't see that the owners would put enough money in and that we would get the players we needed.

This is still my thought and unless HJ had changed his his views then we wouldn't have got a strong enough manager to carry out the surgery needed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024