Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My old Pussy 11:05 - Apr 17 with 5319 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone care to post any posts of their most loved pussy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

My old Pussy on 17:59 - Apr 17 with 1369 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 17:43 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

What a f*cking thread.

It's disgusting Andrew what the heck has my little doggy done to deserve this?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My old Pussy on 18:04 - Apr 17 with 1350 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 17:46 - Apr 17 by Kerouac

Actually Skip it is Darran who has been crossing the lines, I am just pointing out his idiocy and inadequacy.

As you may have noticed, I haven't mentioned his family's names...I haven't posted up any of Darran's personal details...I haven't posted any photos without his permission or made lewd comments concerning his wife.

Darran - I don't behave as you do despite your shite behaviour towards me because I DO have principles, REAL principles...the type of principles that leads one to self-police.
You don't.
Neither do the moderators.

Yeah you're a Lib Dem you are. lol

My old Pussy on 18:08 - Apr 17 with 1360 viewsmorningstar

My old Pussy on 17:58 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

How come there's still a picture of Mrs Prosser on the thread? I didn't see any pictures if anyone else's family members.

Prob cos Darran didn't go crying like a baby about it i'd guess?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

My old Pussy on 18:09 - Apr 17 with 1349 viewsLoyal

My old Pussy on 13:17 - Apr 17 by Kerouac

A further search has revealed your kids names, the condition your daughter suffers from, your wife's name, what she does for a living etc. etc.

...yet you know absolutely sweet FA about me and my family.

You can't see the irony?

I enjoyed the family featured on the tattoo documentary.
Anyone with a link.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

My old Pussy on 18:09 - Apr 17 with 1344 viewsexiledclaseboy

My old Pussy on 18:08 - Apr 17 by morningstar

I hadn't thought of it that way. Point.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 18:09]

Poll: Tory leader

My old Pussy on 18:10 - Apr 17 with 1319 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 18:08 - Apr 17 by morningstar

Absolutely spot on Gary,the hub cap thief starts a thread specifically to take the piss out of my doggy and when he gets it back he cries like a ponce.

My old Pussy on 18:12 - Apr 17 with 1310 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 18:09 - Apr 17 by Loyal

I enjoyed the family featured on the tattoo documentary.
Anyone with a link.

It's always on E4 look out for it.

My old Pussy on 18:41 - Apr 17 with 1283 viewsmegnuts

Just when you thought the forum couldn't get any darker or f*cked up

Bravo Scouser
Login to get fewer ads

My old Pussy on 18:56 - Apr 17 with 1264 viewsDafyddHuw

My old Pussy on 13:04 - Apr 17 by Kerouac

I couldn't be less interested in finding you Prosser...I have a lovely life, have a wonderful young family, live in a fantastic house and run my own business...I have better things to do!

I am merely pointing out your idiocy.
You like to make out you know stuff about posters, you have made claims about me...let this sink in WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT ME SO FAR LET'S ME KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST F*CKING THING ABOUT ME, got that N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

On the other hand, you yourself have let your full name be known, where you live, and have even posted photos of yourself and your missus.
A quick google search has revealed your exact address.
If somebody wanted to they could rock up at your front door.
To me this is fecking idiocy.

You seem to have given the very thing that seems to make you think you have some kind of power on this VIRTUAL forum to all and sundry...personal information.
Yet you don't even have ANY info/power over the likes of me.
You are a f*cking tool mate.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 17:50]

Why do you think that everything's about you?
My old Pussy on 18:59 - Apr 17 with 1254 viewsperchrockjack

Megnuts

Come on,son. Who the fook are you then

Another with multiple I'd s

My old Pussy on 19:03 - Apr 17 with 1218 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 18:41 - Apr 17 by megnuts

Just when you thought the forum couldn't get any darker or f*cked up

Bravo Scouser

A nasty piece of work he is Megs.

My old Pussy on 23:41 - Apr 17 with 1097 viewsKerouac

My old Pussy on 18:56 - Apr 17 by DafyddHuw

Why do you think that everything's about you?

I don't.
I know it is about Darran (and other posters) behaviour and the refusal of the moderators to deal with it.
I also know that a lot of people on this site find all this stuff amusing and wouldn't have it any other way...

...the point is there are consequences to it.

Take this thread;
1) Perch posts a wind up about some posters penchant for posting photos of their pets and gushing over them...something I find pathetic too, I was amused! Others (folk who post photos of pets) might be offended...so far so normal.

2) Darran posts a photo of Perch calling him a pussy...THE PROBLEMS START RIGHT HERE...it is not removed, Prosser is not banned.

3) Another poster responds to Prosser's provocation by posting a photo of Prosser's wife....for Prosser to complain about this is utter hypocrisy after all he posted a photo of another poster and he himself has posted photos of his wife on this site.

4) I point out Prosser's hypocrisy on the subject of principles...I didn't used to get involved in Darran's sh*t, I do now because of his behaviour towards me
e.g starting threads spreading outright lies...I almost certainly wouldn't be getting involved if there was any evidence that moderators had taken steps to address Prosser's behaviour previously or on this thread...but there you are, it was tolerated so now there are consequences.

5) Darran repeats his allegation that I am various posters from the past.
I have to point out that he has never been able to back his allegations up and should bear in mind when he is shouting his mouth off on here that he is f-u-c-k-i-n-g stupid enough to have broadcast all of his and his families personal details on here yet knows sweet feck all about the likes of me.

6) Skip accuses me of crossing a line...I didn't and pointed this out.

7) ECB asks why photos of Darran's wife are still up on here whereas Perch's have been removed. It is pointed out to him that Perch has asked a moderator to remove the photos of him but Darran has neglected to ask for the removal of the photo of his wife.

8) Someone blames Perch(!) for the mess this thread has become...work that fecker out.

9) You accuse me of making everything about me....as I have explained it IS ALL ABOUT PROSSER and his apparent immunity from proper moderation

10) Darran accuses Perch of being a "nasty piece of work"...it was Prosser who stuck up a photo of Perch on here because he didn't like his penchant for pet photos mocked!
Tell me, who is the messed up, nasty, pussy again?

Give me fecking strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

My old Pussy on 00:02 - Apr 18 with 1078 viewsSwanjaxs

My old Pussy on 23:41 - Apr 17 by Kerouac

I don't.
I know it is about Darran (and other posters) behaviour and the refusal of the moderators to deal with it.
I also know that a lot of people on this site find all this stuff amusing and wouldn't have it any other way...

Take this thread;
1) Perch posts a wind up about some posters penchant for posting photos of their pets and gushing over them...something I find pathetic too, I was amused! Others (folk who post photos of pets) might be offended...so far so normal.

2) Darran posts a photo of Perch calling him a pussy...THE PROBLEMS START RIGHT HERE...it is not removed, Prosser is not banned.

3) Another poster responds to Prosser's provocation by posting a photo of Prosser's wife....for Prosser to complain about this is utter hypocrisy after all he posted a photo of another poster and he himself has posted photos of his wife on this site.

4) I point out Prosser's hypocrisy on the subject of principles...I didn't used to get involved in Darran's sh*t, I do now because of his behaviour towards me
e.g starting threads spreading outright lies...I almost certainly wouldn't be getting involved if there was any evidence that moderators had taken steps to address Prosser's behaviour previously or on this thread...but there you are, it was tolerated so now there are consequences.

I have to point out that he has never been able to back his allegations up and should bear in mind when he is shouting his mouth off on here that he is f-u-c-k-i-n-g stupid enough to have broadcast all of his and his families personal details on here yet knows sweet feck all about the likes of me.

7) ECB asks why photos of Darran's wife are still up on here whereas Perch's have been removed. It is pointed out to him that Perch has asked a moderator to remove the photos of him but Darran has neglected to ask for the removal of the photo of his wife.

8) Someone blames Perch(!) for the mess this thread has become...work that fecker out.

9) You accuse me of making everything about me....as I have explained it IS ALL ABOUT PROSSER and his apparent immunity from proper moderation

10) Darran accuses Perch of being a "nasty piece of work"...it was Prosser who stuck up a photo of Perch on here because he didn't like his penchant for pet photos mocked!

11) this is a thoroughly nasty thread all round and perhaps it's time to leave this die a death?......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

My old Pussy on 00:11 - Apr 18 with 1067 viewsKerouac

My old Pussy on 00:02 - Apr 18 by Swanjaxs

11) this is a thoroughly nasty thread all round and perhaps it's time to leave this die a death?......

I agree but we all know we will be back here soon enough, whether it is on this thread or another, with one Darran Prosser at the centre of it.

If we don't like reading through "thoroughly nasty threads" on this site then perhaps somebody should have a word in Darran Prosser's ear?

My old Pussy on 00:17 - Apr 18 with 1057 viewsjedijack

My old Pussy on 00:11 - Apr 18 by Kerouac

I agree but we all know we will be back here soon enough, whether it is on this thread or another, with one Darran Prosser at the centre of it.

If we don't like reading through "thoroughly nasty threads" on this site then perhaps somebody should have a word in Darran Prosser's ear?

This thread was started to get a rise, it got one.
My old Pussy on 00:22 - Apr 18 with 1042 viewsKerouac

My old Pussy on 00:17 - Apr 18 by jedijack

This thread was started to get a rise, it got one.

Prosser starts threads about me (and others)...I don't contravene his right to privacy on here though in response do I now?
He is a f*cking prick.

My old Pussy on 07:05 - Apr 18 with 957 viewsexiledclaseboy

"There's enough material here for an entire conference."

Basil Fawlty

Poll: Tory leader

My old Pussy on 08:02 - Apr 18 with 922 viewsKerouac

My old Pussy on 07:05 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

"There's enough material here for an entire conference."

Basil Fawlty

My old Pussy on 08:30 - Apr 18 with 895 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 00:11 - Apr 18 by Kerouac

So someone starts a thread to take the piss out of my new dog knowing full well my other dog passed away last week and it's all my fault.

I've been saying for a while that some people on here are fuçked up and this is a prime example of it.

My old Pussy on 08:42 - Apr 18 with 891 viewsKerouac

Darran -

It was a thread poking fun of posters who make threads devoted to their pets...it is not just you doing this.
The opening post and title refers to a cat.
Perch tells an anecdote of a pet budgie he had as a kid.

Your first post on it calls Perch a "pussy" and contains a photo of him (disrespecting his privacy) that he didn't give you permission to post.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 8:43]

My old Pussy on 08:48 - Apr 18 with 878 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 08:42 - Apr 18 by Kerouac

Darran -

It was a thread poking fun of posters who make threads devoted to their pets...it is not just you doing this.
The opening post and title refers to a cat.
Perch tells an anecdote of a pet budgie he had as a kid.

Your first post on it calls Perch a "pussy" and contains a photo of him (disrespecting his privacy) that he didn't give you permission to post.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2017 8:43]

You're sick.

My old Pussy on 09:12 - Apr 18 with 860 viewsperchrockjack

But Darran is never bothered

Always happy

Sadly, this is HIS site.

Fact he s posted a photo of me goes against the terms of this site .

Simple as that

Now quit it Pross.

My old Pussy on 09:18 - Apr 18 with 853 viewsDarran

My old Pussy on 09:12 - Apr 18 by perchrockjack

But Darran is never bothered

Always happy

Sadly, this is HIS site.

Fact he s posted a photo of me goes against the terms of this site .

Simple as that

Now quit it Pross.

Where does it say I can't post my own personal photos?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/page/terms-and-conditions

My old Pussy on 13:11 - Apr 18 with 800 viewsGowerjack

My old Pussy on 23:41 - Apr 17 by Kerouac

I don't.

Take this thread;

Have you ever thought you may be taking this site a little to seriously ?

Just a thought.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

My old Pussy on 13:16 - Apr 18 with 794 viewsKerouac

My old Pussy on 13:11 - Apr 18 by Gowerjack

Have you ever thought you may be taking this site a little to seriously ?

Just a thought.

A daft thought, but a thought.

It is Dazza who takes this site too seriously.
Some of you want to ignore what he does, if he didn't do it (or if it was dealt with properly) others wouldn't need to spell it out for you.

Would you like to have a photo of yourself stuck up on here without your permission?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024