Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit costs 20:37 - Apr 20 with 4181 viewsPelayou

"According to the text of The European Comission The United Kingdom must respond to the obligations assumed as a member of the EU and fully cover the costs related to Brexit".

Oh, dear! Before star to pay so huge amount of Pounds, would you please return to Spain Gibraltar and it´s stolen isthmus in the process? Better leaving with no hard feelings, clearing your conscience and stay close with the only trully friend you´ve got in Europe: Spain! (Germans hate you. Frenchs mistrusts you and Italy is too far).
We´ll as a member take care of you as the same time you catch a could outside and loose your ancient good image.

Brexit costs on 21:35 - Apr 20 with 780 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit costs on 21:29 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

Hey, Londonlisa2001, say please to our friend yobs must be written "jobs"!

No, yobs was correct.

This is getting a bit boring now though. You know, once the initial genuinely hysterical idea of a Spaniard posting in broken English on a message board had passed.
Brexit costs on 21:36 - Apr 20 with 777 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 21:34 - Apr 20 by morningstar

You're good mind i'll give you that. Are you the same guy who pretended to be a Bury fan on the old JA.net site? Can't remember his username now.

Sorry. Nou.
Brexit costs on 21:36 - Apr 20 with 776 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:35 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

No, yobs was correct.

This is getting a bit boring now though. You know, once the initial genuinely hysterical idea of a Spaniard posting in broken English on a message board had passed.

He's going to run out off material.

I'd say within a day or so it'll be...

"Eees not rat, eees hamster".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Brexit costs on 21:38 - Apr 20 with 773 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:35 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

No, yobs was correct.

Fawlty Towers got 12 episodes out of Manuel but at least there was other funny stuff in there. There were four f*cking series of Mind Your Language, a sitcom based on nothing but "hilarious" foreign accents and racial stereotypes. Bring back the 1970s. Oh hang on, we're just about to.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 21:40]

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit costs on 21:41 - Apr 20 with 763 viewsmorningstar

Brexit costs on 21:34 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

The Mong. Hoooooo yesssssss.

That's the one!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Brexit costs on 21:43 - Apr 20 with 756 viewsnice_to_michu

Brexit costs on 21:16 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Well, we'll be saving the Barnett formula money amongst other things.

As I've said before, I'd be happy enough kicking Scotland out.

I thought you would be pro-military? How do you square losing the strategic advantage of having many our air force and submarine bases in Scotland with being a good thing?

If your argument is that Scotland will allow us access to those military bases, they would only do that if we gave them money surely?
Brexit costs on 21:43 - Apr 20 with 756 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 21:36 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

He's going to run out off material.

I'd say within a day or so it'll be...

"Eees not rat, eees hamster".

Er, "material"? We´re talking here about money, fellows. They are going to obligate you to pay money. A lot of money. Hands to the pockets right now! You´re leaving a club!
Brexit costs on 21:45 - Apr 20 with 747 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:43 - Apr 20 by nice_to_michu

I thought you would be pro-military? How do you square losing the strategic advantage of having many our air force and submarine bases in Scotland with being a good thing?

If your argument is that Scotland will allow us access to those military bases, they would only do that if we gave them money surely?

Relocate. Not saying there won't be logistical issues, but can work around those over time. Also means a lot more jobs are created in UK - moving Trident for example creates a lot of secondary supporting jobs in addition.

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit costs on 21:48 - Apr 20 with 740 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:43 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

Er, "material"? We´re talking here about money, fellows. They are going to obligate you to pay money. A lot of money. Hands to the pockets right now! You´re leaving a club!

Yeah but unlike Spain, we can afford it.

Brexit costs on 21:48 - Apr 20 with 740 viewsLoyal

ECB in defence of the realm 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brexit costs on 21:50 - Apr 20 with 731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:48 - Apr 20 by Loyal

They can have Gibraltar for all I care.

Brexit costs on 21:50 - Apr 20 with 730 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:48 - Apr 20 by Loyal

Civil servant. In defence of his pension more like.

Never trust them. Beady little eyes. The type that would carefully measure every bit of cucumber in the sandwiches, insisting they get cut more thinly to adhere to the economic policy.

Brexit costs on 21:52 - Apr 20 with 728 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:50 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Civil servant. In defence of his pension more like.

Never trust them. Beady little eyes. The type that would carefully measure every bit of cucumber in the sandwiches, insisting they get cut more thinly to adhere to the economic policy.

Well Wednesday's election bombshell opened up a huge chasm for the next seven weeks in my work calendar.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 21:52]

Brexit costs on 21:56 - Apr 20 with 719 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 21:52 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Well Wednesday's election bombshell opened up a huge chasm for the next seven weeks in my work calendar.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2017 21:52]

You mean actually having to do some work?

On a serious note, do things really wind down that much? I'd imagine given the result is a no-brainer, things would be pretty much "carry on as normal".

Brexit costs on 22:01 - Apr 20 with 709 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit costs on 21:56 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

You mean actually having to do some work?

On a serious note, do things really wind down that much? I'd imagine given the result is a no-brainer, things would be pretty much "carry on as normal".

The usual operational stuff carries on as normal but Government effectively stops after parliament dissolves. Ministers retain responsibilities but only essential decisions can be taken, matters of state. No MPs, no ministers to advise or brief, no parliamentary business to see to, no new initiatives, no advertising, no nothing, basically.

Brexit costs on 22:04 - Apr 20 with 704 viewsPelayou

Brexit costs on 21:48 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Yeah but unlike Spain, we can afford it.

Ouh, yes? Ah, yeah! We are The British Empire! We´got the widest and majority off-shore platforms aroud the world. Cayman Islands, Bermudas, Barbados, Gibraltar, Guernesey, Isle of Man, etc, etc. Laundering world dirty money under little British enclaves rules as the same time they are branches of Bank of England too. Go to Bank of England website (maybe they erased it!) and you will see what is lifting the Sterling. Keep laughing with another accents or even another countries or whatever, it´s your local pretty racist sense of humor but YOUR BUILDING A WALL AROUND YOUR COUNTRY. (Remember The Wall -Pink Floyd). -"Who´s going to be kicked out today? Ouh, Scotland!".
Brexit costs on 22:06 - Apr 20 with 697 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 22:04 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

Ouh, yes? Ah, yeah! We are The British Empire! We´got the widest and majority off-shore platforms aroud the world. Cayman Islands, Bermudas, Barbados, Gibraltar, Guernesey, Isle of Man, etc, etc. Laundering world dirty money under little British enclaves rules as the same time they are branches of Bank of England too. Go to Bank of England website (maybe they erased it!) and you will see what is lifting the Sterling. Keep laughing with another accents or even another countries or whatever, it´s your local pretty racist sense of humor but YOUR BUILDING A WALL AROUND YOUR COUNTRY. (Remember The Wall -Pink Floyd). -"Who´s going to be kicked out today? Ouh, Scotland!".

Net contributor.

Unlike Spain.

End of.

Brexit costs on 22:48 - Apr 20 with 663 viewsBigPhilG

I'm thinking about all those plush modern buildings the EU have got in Brussels. I wonder how much of the UK taxpayers money went to help pay for them and how much percentage of them we own.

Whatever it is I hope the government take note of it and once we leave charge the buggers rent accordingl. Let's see how they like that
Brexit costs on 22:51 - Apr 20 with 660 viewsBigPhilG

Brexit costs on 22:04 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

The Bank of England doesn't launder money. BNP Paribais did though and got a whopping great fine for it. Santander and Sabadell didn't but only because they were on siesta time
Brexit costs on 22:57 - Apr 20 with 652 viewsblueytheblue

Brexit costs on 22:51 - Apr 20 by BigPhilG

The Bank of England doesn't launder money. BNP Paribais did though and got a whopping great fine for it. Santander and Sabadell didn't but only because they were on siesta time

Not to mention the benefits Barca and Real got by being allowed to run up large debts at state managed banks, technically illegal state subsidies...

Brexit costs on 01:17 - Apr 21 with 614 viewsKerouac

Brexit costs on 21:43 - Apr 20 by Pelayou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Brexit costs on 01:20 - Apr 21 with 613 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit costs on 01:17 - Apr 21 by Kerouac

Kez, stop being a k*nt man
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 1:20]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Brexit costs on 01:31 - Apr 21 with 606 viewsKerouac

Brexit costs on 01:32 - Apr 21 with 603 viewsKerouac

Brexit costs on 01:20 - Apr 21 by Jack_Meoff

Kez, stop being a k*nt man
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 1:20]

I'll give it up for next Easter

Brexit costs on 09:48 - Apr 21 with 558 viewsPrivate_Partz

Brexit costs on 21:22 - Apr 20 by dickythorpe

If it wasn't for british yobs there'd be no Spanish tourism

If you swapped 'yobs' for 'jobs' you would be right. The Spanish are worried, and rightly so. We soon wil not have enough money to go on holidays abroad with, unemployment, low paid jobs, the falling pound, higher holiday insurance and stricter border controls.
Hope you like Bognor. The rich will continue to travel with impunity however so the cap doffers will be happy......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024