Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year 00:08 - Apr 22 with 9367 viewsGlyn1

That's according to the Labour Party anyway. Apparently that puts you in the top 5 per cent of wage earners in this country. Sounds right to me but people on Radio 5 have been whinging that they get that and are just average. Struggling in fact. Any thoughts?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:09 - Apr 22 with 772 viewsperchrockjack

What world you living in

Class war

Hatred of those who graft and get on in life

There again, coming from someone who supported people who saw British troops as legitimate targets ,to me, are anything but nice

I take no Moral lessons from anyone especially people like you Killy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:09 - Apr 22 with 771 viewsmorningstar

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 20:54 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

He is a nice man

He's doesn't live in our world mate

He doesn't even understand how this forum works ffs! Even a 5yr old could work out how to use the 'reply' option. But no, not our Richard the ex cop. Dull as fvck whilst thinking he's superior to everyone else. That's the way it was in his day. Truncheon across the head and ask questions after. If he had his time again, he'd be lucky to get minimum wage as a night time security guard on the door at a 24 hr Tesco extra.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:11 - Apr 22 with 761 viewsperchrockjack

PM me Gary

Do it now

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:12 - Apr 22 with 752 viewsjack2jack

ITS ALL RELATIVE!
You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:15 - Apr 22 with 738 viewsmorningstar

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:11 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

PM me Gary

Do it now

No i wont! You crossed me when you said i made your skin crawl because i had a different view to you. I used to have a lot of time for you Rich, but you seem to think you can say what you want to whom you want, and that doesn't fit in my world sorry.

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:16 - Apr 22 with 737 viewsperchrockjack

So Gary.
It's open season
Fair enough ,son

What you doing for a job these days

Everyone ok down there as you re posting like a shitehouse

You can get my mobile from Lor, give me a ring if you like

Next season, fancy meeting up

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:19 - Apr 22 with 716 viewsperchrockjack

No excuse Gary

You know that

Just what the feck has my ex job got t do with owt

And maybe repost or pm me that bit about skin crawling

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:20 - Apr 22 with 710 viewsClinton

I know quite a few paid 70k.
They dont EARN 70k.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:35 - Apr 22 with 652 viewsmorningstar

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:16 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

So Gary.
It's open season
Fair enough ,son

What you doing for a job these days

Everyone ok down there as you re posting like a shitehouse

You can get my mobile from Lor, give me a ring if you like

Next season, fancy meeting up

"What you doing for a job these days " Eh? What the hell are you on about man! I'm doing the same job as i've done for the last 8 years, worked all my fvckin life! You are a fvckin mental case! Take a break Rich ffs, you're a nasty piece of work and i'm sure i speak for most when i say you're not wanted around here the way you are.

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:36 - Apr 22 with 651 viewsFlashberryjack

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 20:45 - Apr 22 by morningstar

That's pretty poor from you Flash if i'm honest. A throw away comment without having any understanding of what the thread is about. It's not about the haves and have nots, it's about Corbyn stating that people who earn £70k are rich when they quite clearly are not.

To be honest mate I think your post was pretty poor, repeat that to the majority of working people and you'd probably get a similar response.

But hey! you crack on, but please forgive me for not having sympathy for your step daughter and her husbands horrendous financial they find themselves in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:48 - Apr 22 with 631 viewsGroo

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 20:55 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Where do you live

We emigrated to Canada

Groo does what Groo does best

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:50 - Apr 22 with 626 viewsblueytheblue

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:36 - Apr 22 by Flashberryjack

To be honest mate I think your post was pretty poor, repeat that to the majority of working people and you'd probably get a similar response.

But hey! you crack on, but please forgive me for not having sympathy for your step daughter and her husbands horrendous financial they find themselves in.

"Working people"?

Can you define what you mean by "working people"?

Are you saying his family don't work?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:51 - Apr 22 with 621 viewsDarran

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 20:17 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Where do you live ?

He emigrated from Baglan to Canada for tax purposes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:52 - Apr 22 with 619 viewsmorningstar

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:36 - Apr 22 by Flashberryjack

But aren't we all the majority of working people on here Flash, but the only response came from you.
You've obviously failed to grasp the point of the thread whereby the leader of the opposition has stated that anyone earning £70k a year is rich. What an election loser in fell swoop!
Did i say that they were in an horrendous financial situation? Of course i didn't. They're obviously not, but living in London earning a combined wage of £250k a year they're not rich either! We have no understanding of the cost of living there, so be a good boy.

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:53 - Apr 22 with 611 viewsperchrockjack

Yep the same working people trese and jez are squabbling over

Both patronising good people

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:54 - Apr 22 with 605 viewsJack_Meoff

Is there a link for the claim in the OP by the way? Where this was stated? Just curious.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:56 - Apr 22 with 595 viewsblueytheblue

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:52 - Apr 22 by morningstar

But aren't we all the majority of working people on here Flash, but the only response came from you.
You've obviously failed to grasp the point of the thread whereby the leader of the opposition has stated that anyone earning £70k a year is rich. What an election loser in fell swoop!
Did i say that they were in an horrendous financial situation? Of course i didn't. They're obviously not, but living in London earning a combined wage of £250k a year they're not rich either! We have no understanding of the cost of living there, so be a good boy.

I'd say you're right it's an election loser.

Labour, to have any chance of winning need to show they are a party for everybody. Telling families where the two adults have decent jobs they are going to be taxed heavily because they are rich is hardly a vote winner. As those families are more likely to be middle class*, it's clear Labours "rich" definition is nothing more than a sop to the "class warriors". Preach to the converted, burn Labour to the ground to try to rebuild on a mantra of hate for anybody "successful".

* In so far as the class definitions stand up these days

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:57 - Apr 22 with 593 viewsLeonWasGod

Stupid thing to say by John McDonnell - all it does is lead to petty, meaningless squabbles, c0ck waving and envy, as seen quite nicely on here. Meanwhile whatever he should have been telling the electorate has got lost. Total PR disaster and not the sort of thing that would make me trust them with my vote. Which is a bit of a bugger, as we're neck and neck Tory/Labour here, and I won't be voting for the Maybot to continue her dismantling of our great nation ('nation' used in the loosest sense, for Trampie's benefit).
You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:58 - Apr 22 with 584 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:48 - Apr 22 by Groo

We emigrated to Canada

You crack on with your views from 3500 miles away

With respect

Your views are irrelevant

We are not interested

You've moved away

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:58 - Apr 22 with 583 viewsPacemaker

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:54 - Apr 22 by Jack_Meoff

Is there a link for the claim in the OP by the way? Where this was stated? Just curious.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/19/does-earning-70k-make-you-rich-6584069/

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 22:00 - Apr 22 with 574 viewsperchrockjack

Are you a plumber Gary

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 22:02 - Apr 22 with 566 viewsblueytheblue

Wife's consultant left our nearest hospital a few months ago, went to Singleton Hospital.

Job ad for his replacement has salary range of £70-95k.

Now, I've no real love for consultants, who are happy to take public sector pay whilst also doing precisely the same job privately to make mucho money, but Labour's approach appears to be "we need to save the NHS!" whilst also wanting to tax the f*ck out of top doctors.

EDIT:

Equally, how precisely will Labour's plan work? Someone in a contract of employment as a permanent employee it's somewhat easier... what about tradesmen, self-employed, working in a cash based economy where actual earnings aren't always the same as declared earnings?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 22:04]

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 22:05 - Apr 22 with 555 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We all need 70 k to get by .

Fack me

No wonder our contry is f@cked

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 22:05 - Apr 22 with 554 viewsGroo

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 21:58 - Apr 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

You crack on with your views from 3500 miles away

With respect

Your views are irrelevant

We are not interested

You've moved away

Maybe I have but I stiIl have all my family in the UK and who know's I may return.

Groo does what Groo does best

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 541 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You're rich if you earn £70,000 a year on 22:05 - Apr 22 by Groo

Maybe I have but I stiIl have all my family in the UK and who know's I may return.

Sorry mate

You've been banging on about everything in this country that's wrong

Most of it it crap ,

You've made your choice

You summarise about all things UK

Hopefully you'll stay were yoibare

And more will follow you out there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024