Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? 23:41 - May 8 with 2216 viewsLoyal

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?424552-The-jacks-lucky-charm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You know the face to pull when you have salt with your tequila, AKA The Canton smile 😂

That bloke Tandy only shops cheaply.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 23:45]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 02:49 - May 9 with 2110 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I was at their match against Newcastle. There were constant songs about how Swansea were going down, as well as an awful song regarding parental sexual abuse. I hope they were all watching Saturday evening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 06:54 - May 9 with 1961 viewsKilkennyjack

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 02:49 - May 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I was at their match against Newcastle. There were constant songs about how Swansea were going down, as well as an awful song regarding parental sexual abuse. I hope they were all watching Saturday evening.

He makes a compeling arguement on luck in football mind.

Its clear that chelsea, man utd, man city, spurs, arsenal and liverpool are the luckiest teams.

At international level brazil and germany are lucky barstewards.

Very insightful. Dont worry about hard work mun, just grab a lager and a ciggy instead and hope the lady luck smiles on you.

Interestingly some lucky streaks can last a decade. The lucky barstewards.

Beware of the Risen People

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 07:25 - May 9 with 1896 viewsJFSwan

"3 lucky seasons to get where they are "

Yeh walking away with the league one title playing beautiful football and smashing most teams home and away was very lucky.
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 07:51 - May 9 with 1828 views34dfgdf54

Popped on the AAMB forum yesterday for a laugh, that Wez guy is obsessed with the Swans, fair dos to him.
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:05 - May 9 with 1665 viewsTom1912

I actually think we've had our fair share of bad luck this season. I can think of 3 ludricious penalty decisions off the top of my head (the phantom handball, the Rashford dive, the Alli dive) but struggling to think of decisions that have gone our way. And some ridiculously unlucky own deflected own goals.

Edit: actually Carroll's goal v Stoke took a massive deflection, forgot that
[Post edited 9 May 2017 10:07]
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:10 - May 9 with 1638 viewsPegojack

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:05 - May 9 by Tom1912

I actually think we've had our fair share of bad luck this season. I can think of 3 ludricious penalty decisions off the top of my head (the phantom handball, the Rashford dive, the Alli dive) but struggling to think of decisions that have gone our way. And some ridiculously unlucky own deflected own goals.

Not to mention Arnautovic's penalty miss in the same Stoke match.

If he'd put that one away (and let's face it, any shot on target would have done with Fab trying to save it), I dread to think where we'd be now.
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:27 - May 9 with 1612 viewsFireboy

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:10 - May 9 by Pegojack

If he'd put that one away (and let's face it, any shot on target would have done with Fab trying to save it), I dread to think where we'd be now.

After that mad minute all I could think that it was meant to be and we would stay up

Just hope that feeling stays true
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:56 - May 9 with 1550 viewspencoedjack

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 07:51 - May 9 by 34dfgdf54

Popped on the AAMB forum yesterday for a laugh, that Wez guy is obsessed with the Swans, fair dos to him.

Wez is a short fat guy who runs a chippy in Pencoed ....

Went down for 12 months for bouncing up and down on the kings rd was devastated when his brief lifted his suit jacket & was wearing SCFC cufflinks .... Fact
Login to get fewer ads

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 11:00 - May 9 with 1536 viewsjack247

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:27 - May 9 by Fireboy

After that mad minute all I could think that it was meant to be and we would stay up

Just hope that feeling stays true

If we do stay up, that was definitely the turning point!
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 11:02 - May 9 with 1530 viewspencoedjack

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:10 - May 9 by Pegojack

I'd add Llorentes foul on the Burnley defender

Swings & roudabouts
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 13:16 - May 9 with 1385 viewsdickythorpe

By now they should have lifted the Champions League trophy!!!

Relegated after one season in the PL. A very odd manager with an even odder set up .
Only Colin would go to a club like that, most fresh and talented managers probably wouldnt touch them with a barge pole.
Could possibly find it very tough next season with a resurgent Sheffield Utd and Bolton coming up and the 3 PL teams coming down would beat them comfortably......BUT let them obsess about us and SMILE!!!!
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 13:29 - May 9 with 1333 viewsTom1912

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 11:02 - May 9 by pencoedjack

I'd add Llorentes foul on the Burnley defender

Swings & roudabouts

Good centre forward play that was...
Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 13:35 - May 9 with 1315 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 13:16 - May 9 by dickythorpe

By now they should have lifted the Champions League trophy!!!

Relegated after one season in the PL. A very odd manager with an even odder set up .
Only Colin would go to a club like that, most fresh and talented managers probably wouldnt touch them with a barge pole.
Could possibly find it very tough next season with a resurgent Sheffield Utd and Bolton coming up and the 3 PL teams coming down would beat them comfortably......BUT let them obsess about us and SMILE!!!!

Well they did have Paul trollope mun!
The irony though, the thread descended into a row about time wasting - they wasted 10 whole years in the Championship trying to get promoted. We only wasted 3 !!!!
And they wasted 2 major cup finals in that time too!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 14:34 - May 9 with 1211 viewsLoyal

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:05 - May 9 by Tom1912

Cork was scoring own goals earlier this season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 14:37 - May 9 with 1200 viewsLoyal

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 10:56 - May 9 by pencoedjack

Wez is a short fat guy who runs a chippy in Pencoed ....

Went down for 12 months for bouncing up and down on the kings rd was devastated when his brief lifted his suit jacket & was wearing SCFC cufflinks .... Fact

I think me and him have crossed paths, in fact I'm certain.
Little fat man with loads of volume when in safe surroundings.
But some know better.

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 16:16 - May 9 with 1090 viewsSmellyplumz

Ah the six fingered sister fingerings dna shufflers... Had forgotten all about them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 20:42 - May 9 with 827 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 16:16 - May 9 by Smellyplumz

Ah the six fingered sister fingerings dna shufflers... Had forgotten all about them.

Every time you post now I read it and my eyes are irrepressibly drawn to the name Huw Jenkins in bold at the bottom. It's quite funny when you post insults lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would you like a bit of BITTER with that ? on 22:23 - May 9 with 692 viewsowainglyndwr

Your all wrong ......
Tell them Taffpunk Drizzle City are your rivals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024