Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread 04:09 - May 14 with 27830 viewsLord_Bony

It's showtime.

if Hull lose or draw Swansea will remain in the Premier League next season.

However, a victory over Palace would result in a straight survival fight between the three clubs on the final day of the season.

Kick off Selhurst Park 12 pm.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:41 - May 14 with 3341 viewsBournedore

You'd be raging as a Hull fan with a couple of these decisions. Nailed on pen that was.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:43 - May 14 with 3290 viewsswanjackal

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:41 - May 14 by Bournedore

You'd be raging as a Hull fan with a couple of these decisions. Nailed on pen that was.

Normally, I would have great sympathy. Normally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:43 - May 14 with 3282 viewsLandore_Jack

Definitely.

#backtojack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:45 - May 14 with 3206 viewsPegojack

About time someone else had some sh1t penalty calls.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:46 - May 14 with 3154 viewsWxmJax

How does the ref not see that hand ball ? Dreadful, video refs cannot begin soon enough.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:48 - May 14 with 3087 viewsSwanseaman

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:36 - May 14 by Fireboy

Oh yesh we are SM

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:49 - May 14 with 3041 viewsRunning_Man

Palace is actually playing entertaining football
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:50 - May 14 with 2976 viewsSwanseaman

Palace are looking good and may get 1 or 2 more the 2nd half.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:55 - May 14 with 2799 viewsAnotherJohn

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:23 - May 14 by Darran

This game is free on Sky channel 407 too.

Or Virgin Media Channel 507 (free).
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:56 - May 14 with 2752 viewsmax936

Its getting close to party time for us Jacks, I won't even care what happens next week if this continues, after all the tension it'll be time to enjoy a beer before the game and relax.

In spite of Jenkins and his gang and Bob Bobbly.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 12:58]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:57 - May 14 with 2739 viewsCooperman

They say that these things even them out over the course of a season. That's one less that we are owed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:58 - May 14 with 2667 viewsStarsky

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:55 - May 14 by AnotherJohn

Or Virgin Media Channel 507 (free).

Wrong sir...

It's just the internet, init.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:01 - May 14 with 2598 viewsSwanseaman

Lucky with the ref non penalty decision, still not quite over.. But out of the 3 teams, Hull definitely look the worst and deserve to be relegated.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:03 - May 14 with 2518 viewstomdickharry

45minutes then hopefully we can celebrate another PL season to come,lets hope Mr Clement has his list of potential signings ready.
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:04 - May 14 with 2502 viewsAnotherJohn

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:58 - May 14 by Starsky

Wrong sir...

You said 527 above. It is either 517 or 507 on my box (just double checked).

Doesn't really matter as things are going so well.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 13:05]
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:07 - May 14 with 2429 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:17 - May 14 by Pegojack

Hennessey is my main worry, he's the personification of a dodgy keeper.

However, for the superstitious amongst you, when I was cycling to work this morning, I crossed the little bridge just outside my village, glanced to my left and there on the stream gliding serenely not fifteen yards away was an enormous white swan. He looked back at me and I'm sure he winked.

Looking. Slightly . Good.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:07 - May 14 with 2427 viewsmax936

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:03 - May 14 by tomdickharry

45minutes then hopefully we can celebrate another PL season to come,lets hope Mr Clement has his list of potential signings ready.

He may well have, but Jenkins well probably veto most of them if they're not in his FIFA dream team on his Play Station.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:08 - May 14 with 2424 viewsEilian

Big 15 minutes coming up. Hull will push early second half. If #palace can weather that then we are safe imo
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:08 - May 14 with 2424 viewsjack2jack

45 minutes to go,come on palace(this is a one off btw)
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:12 - May 14 with 2291 viewsSwanseaman

Hull trying a bit harder..

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:21 - May 14 with 2056 viewsStarsky

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:04 - May 14 by AnotherJohn

You said 527 above. It is either 517 or 507 on my box (just double checked).

Doesn't really matter as things are going so well.
[Post edited 14 May 2017 13:05]

Sorry... I haven't got my glasses with me

We must have different Virgin packages. Only 517 is available to me.

507 is the HD version which is showing the game but isn't available to me.

It's just the internet, init.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:24 - May 14 with 1985 viewsbarry_island

My son is watching a live Instagram feed from Narsingh of all the Swans players watching the game in the Marriott, I think.

They seem to be happy...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:25 - May 14 with 1957 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like we ve done it guys.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:25 - May 14 with 1949 viewsSmellyplumz

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:12 - May 14 by Swanseaman

Hull trying a bit harder..

I still can't believe these tw@ts beat us 3 times this season!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:30 - May 14 with 1836 viewsPegojack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 13:25 - May 14 by Lord_Bony

Looks like we ve done it guys.

Don't tempt fate, M'lud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024