Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread 04:09 - May 14 with 27821 viewsLord_Bony

It's showtime.

if Hull lose or draw Swansea will remain in the Premier League next season.

However, a victory over Palace would result in a straight survival fight between the three clubs on the final day of the season.

Kick off Selhurst Park 12 pm.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:00 - May 14 with 2922 viewslonglostjack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:47 - May 14 by swanjackal

I can't see Palace having the bottle when the travelling deluge of Hull fans unleash their intimidating call to arms (avec hand motions).....

Just like Wigan Hull need to focus on what they do best - Rugby League. Come on Palace.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:02 - May 14 with 2918 viewsbuilthjack

Just get it over. 5~0 to Palace

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:05 - May 14 with 2897 viewsDarran

Ive always been a fan of Eagles.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:13 - May 14 with 2858 viewsjackharris

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:05 - May 14 by Darran

OMG you used to wash and brush your hair Darran!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:14 - May 14 with 2855 viewsswanjackal

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:05 - May 14 by Darran

You learn something every day. I never knew Janis Joplin was into falconry.

:P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:14 - May 14 with 2855 viewsClinton

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:47 - May 14 by swanjackal

I can't see Palace having the bottle when the travelling deluge of Hull fans unleash their intimidating call to arms (avec hand motions).....

They should sign Gomis

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:15 - May 14 with 2843 viewsClinton

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 08:47 - May 14 by Landore_Jack

Abel Hernandez and Markovic out according to their forum.

This is good news.
They will really miss Markovic.
3-0 Palace.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:42 - May 14 with 2738 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think the result today will depend mostly on which Palace turn up, the one that beat
West Brom 2:0, Chelsea 2:1, Arsenal 3:0 & Liverpool 2:1
Or the most recent version that is on a worsening losing streak
0:1 to Spurs, 0:2 to Burnley & 5:0 to Man C.
That last result must have stung a lot so hopefully their earlier form will return with a vengence.

Whereas Hull have been up & down like a yoyo, this is a very hard one to call, so fingers & toes crossed.
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:48 - May 14 with 2717 viewsswanjackal

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:42 - May 14 by A_Fans_Dad

I think the result today will depend mostly on which Palace turn up, the one that beat
West Brom 2:0, Chelsea 2:1, Arsenal 3:0 & Liverpool 2:1
Or the most recent version that is on a worsening losing streak
0:1 to Spurs, 0:2 to Burnley & 5:0 to Man C.
That last result must have stung a lot so hopefully their earlier form will return with a vengence.

Whereas Hull have been up & down like a yoyo, this is a very hard one to call, so fingers & toes crossed.

According to Sky, Hull hav not won away since August. Palace have been rubbish at home recently.

It is definitely a hard one to call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:56 - May 14 with 2667 viewsWxmJax

I like going to Hull but needs must. Come on the palace.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:57 - May 14 with 2660 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 09:29 - May 14 by exiledclaseboy

On what planet would a Palace draw (which would leave us still in theoretical danger of relegation) be better than a Palace win (which guarantees us safety)?

The +7 goal difference with Spurs going to Hull next Sunday (while an on-the-beach WBA comes to the Liberty) makes that world a reality. Blowing that would be a 1 in a million, type thing.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:03 - May 14 with 2618 viewsKinsey

COME ON!!!!!!
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:03 - May 14 with 2609 viewsorion3016

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 11:57 - May 14 by Tummer_from_Texas

The +7 goal difference with Spurs going to Hull next Sunday (while an on-the-beach WBA comes to the Liberty) makes that world a reality. Blowing that would be a 1 in a million, type thing.

Get in

Be over there now after

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:04 - May 14 with 2605 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Little bit of a challenge to tell who is who in the glare of the sun.

Zaha goal, nice!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:04 - May 14 with 2588 viewsPegojack

Get in, you bast*rd!!!
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:04 - May 14 with 2575 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:04 - May 14 with 2567 viewsLandore_Jack

Get in!!

#backtojack

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:04 - May 14 with 2566 viewslidojack

Get in!
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:05 - May 14 with 2531 viewsSwansea93

Great start. All our players are watching the game together today also.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:05 - May 14 with 2502 viewsKinsey

Palace fans are in fine form!
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:06 - May 14 with 2498 viewsAngelRangelQS

Come on!

What a bottle job this will be from Hull
Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:06 - May 14 with 2498 viewsmax936

YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

jACKS ARE STAYING UP THE JACKS ARE STAYING UP.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:06 - May 14 with 2489 viewsSwanseaman

1-0 Yeeees, great start

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:06 - May 14 with 2455 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 12:08 - May 14 with 2407 viewsRevJames

Crystal Palace v Hull City,Matchday Thread on 10:23 - May 14 by STID2017

What channel ?

I've got Virgin but the Sky Sport option is greyed out. Doesn't look like it's free to me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024