Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Expansion 22:44 - May 14 with 3987 viewsAl_Bundy

Will being safe now have any bearing on development of plans to extend ground capacity?
Stadium Expansion on 22:50 - May 14 with 3327 viewscmajack

We need to make sure we establish ourselves in the premier league first .after all it will only be our 7th season in the premier league next season what's the rush lol
Stadium Expansion on 22:50 - May 14 with 3321 viewsjack2jack

IMO,we should be now concentrating on sorting out the players in and out.Weve taken our eye off the ball long enough.We have good training facilities and a good stadium,let's concentrate on what's going on, on the pitch.
Stadium Expansion on 22:59 - May 14 with 3293 viewscmajack

Totally agree with that last post playing side must always come first and we have definitely gone backwards in the last few seasons with that the new owners have said they intend expanding the capacity of the liberty well now our premier league status is assured for next season let's see some action
Stadium Expansion on 23:01 - May 14 with 3280 viewsSwanjaxs

Listen up.... Stadium expansion will never happen!! End ov

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Stadium Expansion on 23:11 - May 14 with 3218 viewsmonmouth

No impact at all. I hear it's definitely January.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stadium Expansion on 23:13 - May 14 with 3211 viewsSwanseajill

Americans said at the Trust meeting. They would need to buy the Liberty before expanding.
Stadium Expansion on 23:22 - May 14 with 3174 viewsrock1n

Stadium expansion is vital.

But surprise surprise short termism persists

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Stadium Expansion on 23:28 - May 14 with 3143 viewsPrivate_Partz

Stadium Expansion on 23:22 - May 14 by rock1n

It is vital but unnecessary if we get relegated. We have had two seasons where our status has been under threat. We need to eastablish ourselves as a comfortable top 10 team again before we can consider it imho.
We had the opportunity but Dithering Jenkins let that opportunity pass.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Expansion on 23:34 - May 14 with 3123 viewsdeanscfc

Squad investment must come first. Once that is taken care of then stadium expansion needs to happen. An extra 7,500 seats added to begin and then probably 5000 more longer term if we are serious about progress.
Stadium Expansion on 00:18 - May 15 with 3037 viewsGlyn1

Stadium expansion comes first. Clubs like Bournemouth and Crystal Palace are both expanding their stadiums or building new ones even though they are in the same position as us.

We are who we are and are NEVER going to be safe from the threat of relegation - that's just an excuse to never do anything.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 0:19]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Stadium Expansion on 00:30 - May 15 with 3016 viewsLNJack

I agree we can wait and wait, time to act.

LNJack

Stadium Expansion on 01:28 - May 15 with 2950 viewsswans11

They will think about it in January then will want wait until safe before starting. Rinse and repeat we have heard it all before
Stadium Expansion on 01:49 - May 15 with 2932 viewsrock1n

wait, wait, wait.

It's the Swansea Way

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Stadium Expansion on 02:55 - May 15 with 2896 viewsLoyal

January, the stadium expansion is in January. Everyone knows it's in January.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stadium Expansion on 07:07 - May 15 with 2752 viewsWhiterockin

Stadium Expansion on 23:13 - May 14 by Swanseajill

Americans said at the Trust meeting. They would need to buy the Liberty before expanding.

At this moment in time I would not sell the stadium to the Americans. There is still a lot to sort out behind the scenes and they must prove that they have the best intentions of the club at heart before, I would support an American purchase.
Stadium Expansion on 08:50 - May 15 with 2592 viewsPegojack

Face it boys, it ain't gonna happen unless Screwfix start selling 'Extend Your Own Football Stadium' kits for £99.99.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 8:52]
Stadium Expansion on 08:50 - May 15 with 2591 viewsPegojack

Oops, double post.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 8:51]
Stadium Expansion on 09:50 - May 15 with 2487 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I think the priority for the commercial department this summer will be the shirt and sponsorship deals attached to that.

I think i read from the last fans forum that the Americans were looking into maybe changing the main sponsor from BETEAST and also next season the premier league have allowed sleeve sponsors too.

Also, things that have annoyed me like the bench sponsors of lowcostvans.com need to be addressed to increase commercial success.
Stadium Expansion on 10:05 - May 15 with 2457 viewsDevz00

Stadium Expansion on 23:22 - May 14 by rock1n

This, this and more this.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Stadium Expansion on 15:25 - May 15 with 2304 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea must do more to capitalise on Swansea City FC's global brand, says club finance boss.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-must-more-capitalise-swanse

#backtojack

Stadium Expansion on 15:32 - May 15 with 2271 viewsAl_Bundy

Stadium Expansion on 15:25 - May 15 by Landore_Jack

Swansea must do more to capitalise on Swansea City FC's global brand, says club finance boss.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-must-more-capitalise-swanse

is the penny only now dropping !!!!!

We've been saying this since 2012 !

Global brand with goldfish bowl mentality - the world ends at Port Talbot is some people eyes when it comes to our commercial department.

Hopefully a strategy with some driving it at last !
Stadium Expansion on 17:58 - May 15 with 2134 viewsDr_Winston

Start the job by allowing Leigh Dineen to spend more time with his vending machines. Letting him remain in control of a Premier League commercial department is like putting Uncle Albert in charge of an Aircraft Carrier.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stadium Expansion on 18:05 - May 15 with 2096 viewsFlash

Until a deal can be done with the council to buy the stadium, nothing will happen.
Stadium Expansion on 18:16 - May 15 with 2044 viewsplasjack

Give notice to present owners (Swansea Council) and let the Yanks use some of their money for a new build, somewhere like the old Velindre Works site.
If that doesn't frighten the Council nothing will, and we might get too buy the Liberty at a reduced price, and get rid of the egg chasers if possible, send them back to Neath, that's where most Osprey fans live.
Stadium Expansion on 18:20 - May 15 with 2027 viewsLandore_Jack

Stadium Expansion on 18:16 - May 15 by plasjack

Give notice to present owners (Swansea Council) and let the Yanks use some of their money for a new build, somewhere like the old Velindre Works site.
If that doesn't frighten the Council nothing will, and we might get too buy the Liberty at a reduced price, and get rid of the egg chasers if possible, send them back to Neath, that's where most Osprey fans live.

Not being funny but that's an unfair comment regarding the Ospreys. They have the same rights as the Swans. The stadium was built for the two clubs.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024