Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo 11:24 - May 20 with 10056 viewsperchrockjack

Fail to how anyone could vote for either

Still.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:19 - May 28 with 734 viewsHighjack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:06 - May 28 by Humpty

I don't want to cozy up to Hamas or Hezbollah but I'd drop support for Israel tomorrow.

I agree with the rest.

I'm not enamoured with the actions of Israel either.

I can't remember the exact quotes but it's something like "the labelling of Hamas as terrorists by the British government will prove to be a grave historical mistake"

That's fairly conclusive that under a corbyn government the official policy will be to significantly change our policy towards a militant group who is currently directly fighting an ally, a militant group who have been accused by amnesty international of committing some atrocious war crimes.

If the media can't grill him on an issue like this then we should all just pack up and go home.

Obviously May should be equally grilled on the human rights record of Saudi but she only talks to pre approved journalists who ask pre approved questions but that's another matter.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:22 - May 28 with 729 viewsHighjack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:18 - May 28 by JackTheLad

Have you heard of the Balfour decoration? where the UK gave away a country that wasn't theirs to give away?

Why are Hamas/Hezbollah 'terroists' but the apartheid state of Israel is not? Do you not class Saudis, USA, UK as terroists? There seems to be a lot of people on here with a very warped selective view of the world we live in.

Just for the record, Corbyn used the term 'friends' to encourage talks from both sides, as he did with the IRA peace talks.... inclusive language.

Tell me something, what evil do you think he has planned up his sleeve? To turn Britain into bIRAtain? To force right wingers into wearing a burka? Get a grip of yourselves
[Post edited 28 May 2017 15:18]

Of course Ive heard of the Balfour declaration. They had a number two hit with "baby I want your love thang".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:24 - May 28 with 725 viewsblueytheblue

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:18 - May 28 by JackTheLad

Have you heard of the Balfour decoration? where the UK gave away a country that wasn't theirs to give away?

Why are Hamas/Hezbollah 'terroists' but the apartheid state of Israel is not? Do you not class Saudis, USA, UK as terroists? There seems to be a lot of people on here with a very warped selective view of the world we live in.

Just for the record, Corbyn used the term 'friends' to encourage talks from both sides, as he did with the IRA peace talks.... inclusive language.

Tell me something, what evil do you think he has planned up his sleeve? To turn Britain into bIRAtain? To force right wingers into wearing a burka? Get a grip of yourselves
[Post edited 28 May 2017 15:18]

Here we go... UK has a lot to answer around those days, tbf, including explaining why Jews were prohibited from returning to their homeland...

Ah, the much vaunted Corbyn IRA peace talks. Can you provide some evidence as to his sterling efforts in bringing peace there? I mean, ok, so everybody else actually presents rubbishes his claims, but there must be some evidence you can provide, right?

Your last paragraph is the usual rubbish. Corbyn brings incompetence, not evil, someone throughout his history that sides with terrorists. He backed the appeal of the Israeli embassy bombers, remind us how that went? Oh yeah, High Court backed the verdicts as did ECHR...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:27 - May 28 with 722 viewsperchrockjack

Bluesy

I read this stuff and it's easy to understand with the way our kids are influenced at s hood and university

Ive always believed, dont like a country...don't live there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:35 - May 28 with 708 viewslondonlisa2001

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:12 - May 28 by JackTheLad

Staggering. Yet they relentlessly attack one of the few MPs who pushed through peace talks, the man who was literally given the Ghandi peace prize award just a few years ago.

Shame on all the conservative terrorist sympathisers out there, supporting a party that works hand in hand with Saudi. Saudi = ISIS... wake the f*ck up.

[Post edited 28 May 2017 14:14]

How the hell did Corbyn push through peace talks when he never met a member of the IRA? (Assuming that is that Diane was lying when she yesterday admitted that he did, just they had their Sinn Fein hats on not their balaclavas... )

By osmosis?

On the subject of Saudi I have said many times and I say again, our relationship with them is a stain on our country. It is when the Tories cuddle up to them. It was when Labour cuddled up to them.

It will be when whoever gets in this time will continue to cuddle up to them.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:43 - May 28 with 704 viewsTheResurrection

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:00 - May 28 by Humpty

It is true. Winston has provided evidence above. And google confirms it. No British MP should have done so.

Also he opposed the Good Friday agreement.

Jeremy Corbyn supported Sinn Fein/IRA.

It's not a smear.

I thank Lisa for her more reasoned account of things. Much less damning

Also, Humpty, what publication did that article come from? I'm on my phone in a busy park so can't see it properly. By the way I'm not discrediting it out of the water, more just skeptical as to who's behind writing it.

I'm reading and listening to a whole lot of shit at the moment.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:52 - May 28 with 681 viewsHumpty

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:43 - May 28 by TheResurrection

I thank Lisa for her more reasoned account of things. Much less damning

Also, Humpty, what publication did that article come from? I'm on my phone in a busy park so can't see it properly. By the way I'm not discrediting it out of the water, more just skeptical as to who's behind writing it.

I'm reading and listening to a whole lot of shit at the moment.

I don't know where Winston got his from but there are many other accounts, including The Independent.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:03 - May 28 with 665 viewsGroo

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 15:35 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

How the hell did Corbyn push through peace talks when he never met a member of the IRA? (Assuming that is that Diane was lying when she yesterday admitted that he did, just they had their Sinn Fein hats on not their balaclavas... )

By osmosis?

On the subject of Saudi I have said many times and I say again, our relationship with them is a stain on our country. It is when the Tories cuddle up to them. It was when Labour cuddled up to them.

It will be when whoever gets in this time will continue to cuddle up to them.

I'd say the peace talks succeeded despite Corbyn, not because of him.

Why would the IRA give up the gun if they thought the politicians in the UK could be swayed to their side ant they get their wish.

In my mind, unofficial interferers like Corbyn did nothing but encourage them that they were succeeding.

What blows me away is the magnification that his actions gets these days, in reality it was insignificant in the overall picture.

If he wins the election and I hope to god he doesn't, I can't wait for him to travel to Iraq to sit down for a cup of tea and chat with ISIS.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:35 - May 28 with 639 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:36 - May 28 with 638 viewsDarran

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:35 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:40 - May 28 with 632 viewsrock1n

People are completely missing the point here, people have meetings with bad men all the time. That is what politics is.

The difference is the 'motive' for the meetings.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:47 - May 28 with 624 viewslondonlisa2001

I don't understand how this is relevant to anything other than you've just posted proof that Corbyn lied this week.

Other than him saying he didn't meet them, no one would make any issue of it. It's the support of their cause and not being bothered about how they achieved it that's the issue surely? And pretending that he was in some way responsible for peace.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:51 - May 28 with 616 viewsexiledclaseboy

I coukd be wrong but I don't actually think the electorate at large will give a shit about this. It's not new either. Corbyn's support for the Irish republican cause and who he mixed with during those years has been a matter of public record for years. It certainly won't cgange my win plan to vote (tactically) for Labour.

Poll: Tory leader

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:52 - May 28 with 613 viewsHumpty

There's a hell of a lot of difference between a member of the government holding officially sanctioned negotiations with terrorists and an MP not in government attending commemorations to dead terrorists.

Anyone pretending otherwise is frankly being silly.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:55 - May 28 with 604 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:52 - May 28 by Humpty

There's a hell of a lot of difference between a member of the government holding officially sanctioned negotiations with terrorists and an MP not in government attending commemorations to dead terrorists.

Douglas Hurd wasn't a member of the government in 1977, he's a Tory and Labour was in power in 1977. No idea whether he was part of some officially sanctioned cross-party negotiations or not mind.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:01]

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:55 - May 28 with 604 viewslondonlisa2001

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:51 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

I coukd be wrong but I don't actually think the electorate at large will give a shit about this. It's not new either. Corbyn's support for the Irish republican cause and who he mixed with during those years has been a matter of public record for years. It certainly won't cgange my win plan to vote (tactically) for Labour.

I think a lot of people give quite a lot of shit about it.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:58 - May 28 with 599 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:55 - May 28 by londonlisa2001

I think a lot of people give quite a lot of shit about it.

We'll see.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:00 - May 28 with 594 viewsHumpty

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:55 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

Douglas Hurd wasn't a member of the government in 1977, he's a Tory and Labour was in power in 1977. No idea whether he was part of some officially sanctioned cross-party negotiations or not mind.
[Post edited 28 May 2017 17:01]

Ah. That's me talking bollocks then.

Hang Douglas Hurd!
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:00 - May 28 with 593 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:52 - May 28 by Humpty

He wasn't though

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:02 - May 28 with 589 viewsHumpty

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:00 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

He wasn't though

I know. I just learned.

Ignore me.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:12 - May 28 with 580 viewsHeadmaster

Corbyn has been accused of being a terrorist sympathiser because he met or "supported" the IRA. So, by that logic, doesn't that make May a terrorist sympathiser? She not only talks to the Saudis, but approves of giving them weapons which they then use to slaughter innocents in Yemen.

Yet, we consider the main exporter of Islamic terrorism to be our ally in the Middle East, despite the fact that the Saudis played a key role in 9/11, which started this “War on Terror” in the first place. She does all this while having the nerve to say these actions keep us safe.

Talk about Corbyn and the IRA, fine, but where is the outrage over May's dealings with the Saudis?

Here's some useful reading, purely for context:

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/06/saudi_arabia_funds_and_exports_islamic_extremism

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/arms-sales-saudi-arabia-theresa-ma

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/saudi-arabia-911-lawyer-214996
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:21 - May 28 with 568 viewsTheResurrection

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:03 - May 28 by Groo

I'd say the peace talks succeeded despite Corbyn, not because of him.

Why would the IRA give up the gun if they thought the politicians in the UK could be swayed to their side ant they get their wish.

In my mind, unofficial interferers like Corbyn did nothing but encourage them that they were succeeding.

What blows me away is the magnification that his actions gets these days, in reality it was insignificant in the overall picture.

If he wins the election and I hope to god he doesn't, I can't wait for him to travel to Iraq to sit down for a cup of tea and chat with ISIS.

Are you living in Canada.

If so who gives a toss what you think?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:23 - May 28 with 561 viewsblueytheblue

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:12 - May 28 by Headmaster

Corbyn has been accused of being a terrorist sympathiser because he met or "supported" the IRA. So, by that logic, doesn't that make May a terrorist sympathiser? She not only talks to the Saudis, but approves of giving them weapons which they then use to slaughter innocents in Yemen.

Yet, we consider the main exporter of Islamic terrorism to be our ally in the Middle East, despite the fact that the Saudis played a key role in 9/11, which started this “War on Terror” in the first place. She does all this while having the nerve to say these actions keep us safe.

Talk about Corbyn and the IRA, fine, but where is the outrage over May's dealings with the Saudis?

Here's some useful reading, purely for context:

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/06/saudi_arabia_funds_and_exports_islamic_extremism

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/arms-sales-saudi-arabia-theresa-ma

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/saudi-arabia-911-lawyer-214996

Saudis haven't been in a direct war with Britain that I can ever recall...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:26 - May 28 with 557 viewslondonlisa2001

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:00 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

He wasn't though

As I said in an earlier post, there were loads of secret meetings being held with them. For years. Across all parties. Hurd was a senior member of the Tories at that point and part of the shadow foreign ministry. Corbyn was a back bencher.

It's not relevant. Labour Party sources said that Corbyn wasn't part of their 'people' that were talking to the IRA. Corbyn said this week for some reason he never met them. But meeting them isn't the point.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:28 - May 28 with 555 viewsGroo

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:21 - May 28 by TheResurrection

Are you living in Canada.

If so who gives a toss what you think?

through replying, you apparently

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024