Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo 11:24 - May 20 with 10050 viewsperchrockjack

Fail to how anyone could vote for either

Still.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:39 - May 20 with 3562 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 11:42 - May 20 with 3559 viewsDarran

And whilst I'm here you can have this too.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 12:39 - May 20 with 3549 viewsBrynCartwright

As a recent newcomer to this salubrious community of Swans fans I cannot quite establish whether :-

1. It is just banter between you two or

2. You genuinely cannot abide each other.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 12:57 - May 20 with 3525 viewssherpajacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413

What type of politicians do we want?

Ones who are open, honest and above board.

Or

Ones who do secret deals, behind closed doors in contradiction of what they say publicly

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:06 - May 20 with 3516 viewssherpajacob

By either I assume you are referring to McDonnell and Corbyn.

Adams was of course elected by the good people of west Belfast as their MP in 1983.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:13 - May 20 with 3505 viewssherpajacob

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:16 - May 20 with 3494 viewssherpajacob

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:19 - May 20 with 3476 viewsKilkennyjack

Lasting peace always comes through talking in the end.
Jaw, jaw better than war, war.

I think Perch hates the lasting peace in the north of Ireland.

Dazza - ur pics speak for themselves.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:19 - May 20 with 3446 viewsperchrockjack

Difference here is that the photos to which I refer were taken WHEN IRA and its supporters were glorifying in murdering legitimate targets .

Darran posts purely to get a reaction and an erection .

I ll give him a reaction but I ll leave the latter to lifey, or his many internet chums

I ll have to start posting some family photos . Got plenty of our kids when they were young.

Seems it's a popular pastime amongst you pitiful pricks

Darran got me banned yet he continues to break the rules.

Little fair play from Mods would be nice

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:37 - May 20 with 3413 viewsDarran

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:19 - May 20 by perchrockjack

Difference here is that the photos to which I refer were taken WHEN IRA and its supporters were glorifying in murdering legitimate targets .

I ll give him a reaction but I ll leave the latter to lifey, or his many internet chums

I ll have to start posting some family photos . Got plenty of our kids when they were young.

How have I broken the rules?

See this is where the Mods let this site down,they're allowing this bloke to continually make accusations against other posters.

I ask again how have I broken the rules?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:42 - May 20 with 3423 viewsthenorthbankbog

There is a massive difference in the circumstances of these photos.

Corbyn - Had no governmental reason to negotiate with the IRA he did it under his own guise that showed support for them.

Thatcher (the bitch) - was prime minister at the time it was her job to find a solution to the troubles in Northern Ireland so negotiating a peace deal weather in the public eye or not was what her position entailed.

All the photos with Saville were taken when the whole country thought he was a saint. Bringing them up now is clutching at straws to try and make the Tory's look bad. No one knew what this animal was up to until after his death. You don't see any celebrities or politicians posing for photos with Rolf Harris since his conviction do you.

The bottom line is Corbyn showed support for the IRA during a time when members of our armed forces and innocent people were being slaughtered by these monsters. The clown doesn't even acknowledge the Queen yet if god forbid he wins the GE he has to ask her for permission to form a government.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:44 - May 20 with 3421 viewsperchrockjack

Admit it

You post to wind people up but when they bite ,you get all indignant and call in your troops

You know feck all about anything and your lies and BS don't wash with posters who avoid contributing because of you.

You re dangerous and a master of deception but it ll catch you out someday

My reaction is better than any erection for you. Admit it to yourself ,go away and reflect and save this site from your trolling. You ve been exposed . You need to realise that

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:46 - May 20 with 3392 viewsDarran

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:44 - May 20 by perchrockjack

Admit it

You post to wind people up but when they bite ,you get all indignant and call in your troops

You know feck all about anything and your lies and BS don't wash with posters who avoid contributing because of you.

You re dangerous and a master of deception but it ll catch you out someday

My reaction is better than any erection for you. Admit it to yourself ,go away and reflect and save this site from your trolling. You ve been exposed . You need to realise that

What lies?

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:50 - May 20 with 3382 viewsDafyddHuw

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:19 - May 20 by perchrockjack

Another tedious post from an odious poster.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 14:52 - May 20 with 3394 viewsperchrockjack

And up pops Dave .

Legitimate targets then

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:15 - May 20 with 3350 viewsGroo

and of course the truce came after discussions between the government and the terrorist groups via middle men, not through Corbyn's actions.

The government never supported the terrorists, never marched in support of the terrorists and never stood in honour of the terrorist dead.

All things done by Corbyn and McDonnell.

I agree talking beats killing but these men at the time didn't want to talk, only kill and maim innocents in their cause that the majority in Northern Ireland did not support.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:21 - May 20 with 3338 viewsDaggyjack

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 13:16 - May 20 by sherpajacob

Exactly.

The Telegraph article is another example of the anti-labour bias shown by the majority of the newspapers and the BBC as it would not suit their own purposes for the Tories to not remain in power.

Anyone who doesn't think that the media, politicians and royalty live in their own little bubble that we know nothing about must be either very naïve or stupid.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:25 - May 20 with 3322 viewsperchrockjack

It's also a fact the Peace Process was primarily an ego trip for Blair and Bill .

Addionally, the feral but clever mcguiness negotiated a deal obviating his imminent arrest ,detention and imprisonment .

Someone mentioned revolution on another thread . Ok if you don't mind blood on the streets

Grotesque

These men facilitated the release of murderers ,bombers of innocent people on our streets . It may well be peaceful on the surface but let's not kid ourselves the old bigotry is dead.

This is what Corbyn McDonnell were up to, as was Livingstone ,another friend of butchers

This government is contempt able for its lack of support for former servicemen acting under orders dling their dirty work.that we still hound these men down ,even now is appalling.

Pity we weren't so keen to hunt down IRA and UDA murderers

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:35 - May 20 with 3303 viewsJack_Meoff

Is it worth mentioned that people aren't actually voting for Corbyn. Unless you live in Islington of course. You're voting for the local candidate of the party (or an independent) whose manifesto you think serves you/the country/both best.

Just saying.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 16:36]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:50 - May 20 with 3277 viewssherpajacob

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 16:25 - May 20 by perchrockjack

It's also a fact the Peace Process was primarily an ego trip for Blair and Bill .

Addionally, the feral but clever mcguiness negotiated a deal obviating his imminent arrest ,detention and imprisonment .

Someone mentioned revolution on another thread . Ok if you don't mind blood on the streets

Grotesque

These men facilitated the release of murderers ,bombers of innocent people on our streets . It may well be peaceful on the surface but let's not kid ourselves the old bigotry is dead.

This is what Corbyn McDonnell were up to, as was Livingstone ,another friend of butchers

This government is contempt able for its lack of support for former servicemen acting under orders dling their dirty work.that we still hound these men down ,even now is appalling.

Pity we weren't so keen to hunt down IRA and UDA murderers

http://jo-berry.com

Would you rather the peace process had failed, or not even been attempted,?

Who alive today, are you happy to have been killed because you disagree with the politics of those who brought peace.

You are correct the old bigotry is not completely dead, in your heart at least.

Do us all a favour, go away for a couple of months, read a,long walk to freedom, and understand what being a political leader involves.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:15 - May 20 with 3236 viewsHeadmaster

Funny how the people who give Corbyn grief for meeting the IRA don't talk about May's arms sales to Saudi Arabia, the country responsible for 9/11 and slaughtering thousands in Yemen. She's just like all the other corrupt hypocritical politicians, and yet not a word. And that's not counting the Queen's various meetings with dictators and despots.
The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:15 - May 20 with 3233 viewsLeonWasGod

A rather unfortunate one!

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:17 - May 20 with 3230 viewsLeonWasGod

And the most unforgivable of the lot:

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:24 - May 20 with 3223 viewsJack_Meoff

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:15 - May 20 by Headmaster

Funny how the people who give Corbyn grief for meeting the IRA don't talk about May's arms sales to Saudi Arabia, the country responsible for 9/11 and slaughtering thousands in Yemen. She's just like all the other corrupt hypocritical politicians, and yet not a word. And that's not counting the Queen's various meetings with dictators and despots.

Hilarious isn't it. Our government really, really cares for the Syrian children. Not so fussed about those being genocided in Yemen. As long as business is good eh. Kerching!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:26 - May 20 with 3211 viewsLeonWasGod

The Adams,McDonnell Corbyn photo on 17:24 - May 20 by Jack_Meoff

Hilarious isn't it. Our government really, really cares for the Syrian children. Not so fussed about those being genocided in Yemen. As long as business is good eh. Kerching!

Arms dealers gotta eat!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024