Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What if Bradley had stayed? 21:41 - May 20 with 10200 viewsbiggar

Well it's been a superb second half to the season. Incredible that we've achieved safety with a game to spare. Massive congrats to Clement, his staff and all the players for turning things round in the nick of time.

I've been thinking about where we would have finished had Bradley stayed? I'm thinking it'd be bottom with something around 20 points. Anyone a bit more/less optimistic than that?!
What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:08 - May 21 with 1506 viewsrock1n

What if Bradley had stayed? on 17:27 - May 21 by Jackanapes

28-30 points less than we have now more like.

No, we would have won games but in spite of him

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:10 - May 21 with 1524 viewsJackanapes

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:08 - May 21 by rock1n

No, we would have won games but in spite of him

No

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:19 - May 21 with 1477 viewsrock1n

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:10 - May 21 by Jackanapes

No

Fair enough, maybe I'm on the high side.

But we would certainly have got 26 points. There's no question, we'd have been relegated. I'm not defending Bradley from min 1 I knew he was a dud.

From min 1 I knew Clement was the business.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:30 - May 21 with 1477 viewsWingstandwood

Stayed? Goals conceded? Guinness Book Of Records founder/statistician Norris McWhirter (if alive and had BB stayed) would have been salivating at the prospect of SCFC's 'goals-against' record. It would have been 'beggars belief/beyond comprehension' stuff that really would have added some interest i.e. a future must entry in any book or pub quiz set of questions.

The club was in freefall, 100% destined for inevitable relegation with players morale at absolute rock bottom. In fact Alan Curtis was hardly happy-bunny the way he stood as far away as possible from Bradley in his last game prior to his sacking. Like KOL whom also has never worked, a since a case of how the f'ck did he end up at a PREMIER LEAGUE? CLUB

Argus!

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:32 - May 21 with 1447 viewsrock1n

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:30 - May 21 by Wingstandwood

Stayed? Goals conceded? Guinness Book Of Records founder/statistician Norris McWhirter (if alive and had BB stayed) would have been salivating at the prospect of SCFC's 'goals-against' record. It would have been 'beggars belief/beyond comprehension' stuff that really would have added some interest i.e. a future must entry in any book or pub quiz set of questions.

The club was in freefall, 100% destined for inevitable relegation with players morale at absolute rock bottom. In fact Alan Curtis was hardly happy-bunny the way he stood as far away as possible from Bradley in his last game prior to his sacking. Like KOL whom also has never worked, a since a case of how the f'ck did he end up at a PREMIER LEAGUE? CLUB

nepotism is never a good thing, when Clement moved against the old guard he was absolutely correct and brave.

From that moment, together with his articulate, direct style I knew we'd be safe.

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:42 - May 21 with 1452 viewsWingstandwood

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:32 - May 21 by rock1n

nepotism is never a good thing, when Clement moved against the old guard he was absolutely correct and brave.

From that moment, together with his articulate, direct style I knew we'd be safe.

Bang on! This jobs-for-the-boys mentality where fellow American was appointed was Kamikaze stupidity of the highest order. Same with KOL etc.... the club is Premier League where millions ££££'s are at risk along with the clubs future financial stability.

Leighton James wrote in his SWEP column PL players are better coached by individuals of repute and experience that gain well deserved player respect/credibility. I cannot believe some of the jobs-for-the-boys lunacy thats gone on, f#cking preposterous!

Argus!

What if Bradley had stayed? on 19:59 - May 21 with 1390 viewsYossarian

Preposterous appointment- we'd have been dead and buried by February. Thankfully the venture capitalists pulled the trigger in enough time to save their investment.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:12 - May 21 with 1370 viewsJack_Meoff

What if Bradley had stayed? on 19:59 - May 21 by Yossarian

Preposterous appointment- we'd have been dead and buried by February. Thankfully the venture capitalists pulled the trigger in enough time to save their investment.

They narrowly avoided a Catch 22 situation...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:45 - May 21 with 1336 viewsrandomperson

What if Bradley had stayed? on 18:19 - May 21 by rock1n

Fair enough, maybe I'm on the high side.

But we would certainly have got 26 points. There's no question, we'd have been relegated. I'm not defending Bradley from min 1 I knew he was a dud.

From min 1 I knew Clement was the business.

Funny, given everyone here was ranting on getting Clement out after his first run of games he stunk up the place.

Then came the transfer window.

Then came the wins, albeit slowly.

It took new personnel to bring the team to where it is now, not the management. Too easy to scapegoat.
What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:50 - May 21 with 1325 viewsDr_Winston

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:45 - May 21 by randomperson

Funny, given everyone here was ranting on getting Clement out after his first run of games he stunk up the place.

It took new personnel to bring the team to where it is now, not the management. Too easy to scapegoat.

Bobby's gone. Get over it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:50 - May 21 with 1324 viewsmonmouth

What shit is this?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:52 - May 21 with 1314 viewsJackanapes

Thicker than an old fridge door.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:55 - May 21 with 1309 viewsJackanapes

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:50 - May 21 by monmouth

What shit is this?

We only conceded one goal from a set piece under Clement, apparently because we signed Martin Ollsson.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:15]

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:57 - May 21 with 1302 viewsZZoric

#Randomloser - get over yourself - you have no argument, no logic, no nothing

cut the emotional ties to whatever it is u hanker, vvanker
What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:58 - May 21 with 1297 viewsJack_Meoff

Bob, give it up mush. Whilst you still have a shred of dignity...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:58 - May 21 with 1292 viewsSTID2017

I think that the home defeat by WHU would have been the catalyst to a run of defeats that would have seen us finish below Sunderland.
Shows nothing wrong with the players on the whole, just the coaching staff pre - Paul Clement

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:00 - May 21 with 1282 viewsWarwickHunt

Hello, Bob.

Still waiting for a job commensurate with your talents? Real? Barca? Nebraska Knoblicks?
What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:06 - May 21 with 1262 viewsDr_Winston

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:00 - May 21 by WarwickHunt

Hello, Bob.

Still waiting for a job commensurate with your talents? Real? Barca? Nebraska Knoblicks?

Go Knoblicks!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:07 - May 21 with 1260 viewsZZoric

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:58 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

Bob, give it up mush. Whilst you still have a shred of dignity...

Cmon mun - the least dignified person in a Swans dug-out since time immemorial

the bloke was an embarrassment to the Swans badge, cringeworthy

no shred of dignity, whatsoever
What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:07 - May 21 with 1247 viewsJBT95

They would have got rid of Bob at some stage - which they did - we wouldn't have gone game after game losing hopelessly and not acted. We aren't Sunderland.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 21:07]
What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:22 - May 21 with 1231 viewsYossarian

What if Bradley had stayed? on 20:12 - May 21 by Jack_Meoff

They narrowly avoided a Catch 22 situation...

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:27 - May 21 with 1215 viewsspiderboy

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:56 - May 20 by Tim_Harry

Bottom of the league.

Just out of curiosity, that instep passing thing. Was it genuine or was it just a few of our more mischievous types having a joke?

It seems ridiculous, but I'm just not sure when it comes to Bob.

Thats what i was thinking last night in bed.
Seriously.
I was also thinking this morning about it.
I dunno,perhaps it was someone taking the pizz.but i dunno??? Help!!!
What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:35 - May 21 with 1192 viewsWarwickHunt

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:27 - May 21 by spiderboy

Thats what i was thinking last night in bed.
Seriously.
I was also thinking this morning about it.
I dunno,perhaps it was someone taking the pizz.but i dunno??? Help!!!

It was in a video. Seriously.

Five yard passes. Instep.
He even demonstrated it to our squad of internationals (including a World Cup medal winner and runner up).

Useless cünt.
What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:41 - May 21 with 1167 viewswaynekerr55

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:35 - May 21 by WarwickHunt

He even demonstrated it to our squad of internationals (including a World Cup medal winner and runner up).

Useless cünt.

Passing with the f*cking instep. F*cking crazy. Those pesky Brazilians passing with their toes or their fifth metatarsals...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:49 - May 21 with 1141 viewsZZoric

What if Bradley had stayed? on 21:35 - May 21 by WarwickHunt

Useless cünt.

Disagree. Worse than useless - damaging beyond belief

1. humiliated our club, and
2. almost cost us Premiere League status despite his best efforts of doing so

Too. To boot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024