Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. 00:06 - May 23 with 23233 viewsSwansea93

BREAKING: Police: "A number of fatalities" at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40007886

Shocking news.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:08 - May 23 with 960 viewsHumpty

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:58 - May 23 by Wingstandwood

If deemed a threat by police/intelligence services....Put em on a plane give em a parachute each and drop em back into their original country of origin. Forget about deportation papers!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide
[Post edited 23 May 2017 17:01]

So you'd parachute him back into Manchester?

That'll help.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:12 - May 23 with 939 viewsGroo

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 16:58 - May 23 by Wingstandwood

If deemed a threat by police/intelligence services....Put em on a plane give em a parachute each and drop em back into their original country of origin. Forget about deportation papers!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide

Me, I'd forget about the parachute too

Groo does what Groo does best

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:13 - May 23 with 926 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:08 - May 23 by Humpty

That'll help.

That's the first time I've smiled today.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:15 - May 23 with 932 viewsperchrockjack

What would I do? Its not up to me to decide, nor you .

What would Corbyn do. HE MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOMETHING if he wins the election ,if /when we su7ffer more carnage

What we need to do, and this is my point, is we have to be strong ,stand together and ffs be ruthless in this fight.

This is not a game, no rules for them. Ideally ,we should simply allow the appropriate people do their job

I could made parallels with what we should have done in Ireland and simply take out the leaders. We didn't and it carried on, the murders continued.

Terrorists need to be smashed asunder and we should all realise that

And don't turn this thread into a personal bitch Steve

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:17 - May 23 with 908 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:15 - May 23 by perchrockjack

What would Corbyn do. HE MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOMETHING if he wins the election ,if /when we su7ffer more carnage

What we need to do, and this is my point, is we have to be strong ,stand together and ffs be ruthless in this fight.

This is not a game, no rules for them. Ideally ,we should simply allow the appropriate people do their job

I could made parallels with what we should have done in Ireland and simply take out the leaders. We didn't and it carried on, the murders continued.

The Mods seriously need to remove this inconsiderate insensitive cùnt from this Forum.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:25 - May 23 with 890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Born in Manchester. How do you stop him coming in when he's already here?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:27 - May 23 with 884 viewsWingstandwood

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:08 - May 23 by Humpty

That'll help.

Sorry did not elaborate families original country of origin!

Argus!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:28 - May 23 with 881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:15 - May 23 by perchrockjack

I'm not, i'm really not.

Same question then, how does the present government solve this problem? I don't have the faintest idea

Login to get fewer ads

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:28 - May 23 with 879 viewsblueytheblue

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:25 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Born in Manchester. How do you stop him coming in when he's already here?

If he'd travelled to a known terrorist region, was on intelligence service radar then simply revoke the passport, strip British nationality.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:29 - May 23 with 862 viewsDarran

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:27 - May 23 by Wingstandwood

Sorry did not elaborate families original country of origin!

As much as I personally think deportation in the right cases should be made much easier your being daft Wingy.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:30 - May 23 with 864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:28 - May 23 by blueytheblue

If he'd travelled to a known terrorist region, was on intelligence service radar then simply revoke the passport, strip British nationality.

Now that is a good idea and one I can completely agree with. If people are going out there with war and killing on their mind for a force not friendly to Britain then they should be barred from re entry. No qualms whatsoever.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:37 - May 23 with 840 viewspikeypaul

Brynmill,
I said Corbyn has links and supported terrorist groups something that is unquestionable due
to recorded speeches he made in support of them and even on Sunday refused to condemn them.

Just because your ashamed of his past actions do not try to smoke screen the issue.

You run to the mods like a little girl snowflake although I have said nothing untrue pathetic and typical of the
people who have allowed the country get in the state it is.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 17:38]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:37 - May 23 with 837 viewsperchrockjack

Bryn.

Hard one

Too late to address it by immigration controls.

They re here like rats in a sewer

My point is to hunt them down and to not hesitate to take them out

That s all

And please Darran...not on this thread please.

To accuse anyone of insensitivity on this day ,in these circumstances ,shames you.

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:38 - May 23 with 839 viewsHumpty

Who are the leaders of this movement in the UK Perch?

Who is their Adams? Their McGuiness?
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:38 - May 23 with 834 viewsraynor94

Quite agree, f**k the human rights of these scum, they have lost the right to have any

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:40 - May 23 with 822 viewsWingstandwood

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:28 - May 23 by blueytheblue

Guess there's a few shark infested remote islands around the world, give em a toothbrush and a pair of armbands to aid any need to stop for a rest whilst trying to swim back.

Or do what the (true story) Russian navy did with a few Somali pirates they caught, put them in a boat hundred of miles out to sea minus adequate water supply and outboard motor and let nature take its course. That was one of the few occasions captured individuals begged not to be set free!

Argus!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:41 - May 23 with 817 viewsperchrockjack

Turning it nasty then hump.

Their leaders ?

How the folk do I know

Right now, on this day, we are all rightly affronted and frankly,I m not wishing to add more

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:43 - May 23 with 815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:37 - May 23 by pikeypaul

Brynmill,
I said Corbyn has links and supported terrorist groups something that is unquestionable due
to recorded speeches he made in support of them and even on Sunday refused to condemn them.

Just because your ashamed of his past actions do not try to smoke screen the issue.

You run to the mods like a little girl snowflake although I have said nothing untrue pathetic and typical of the
people who have allowed the country get in the state it is.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 17:38]

Hey Mr UKIP, if Corbyn had EVER advocated murder I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. May advocates murder alright, sells arms to the Saudis who incidentally FUND ISIS and i'd bet anything that some of the weapons WE sold the Saudis are in ISIS hands as we speak.

The Saudis are murdering hundreds of Yemmenites and May condones it. I suppose the people of Yemmen don't count because they're not "snowflakes" like us eh? A bit too brown for you pikey?

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:44 - May 23 with 810 viewsyescomeon

We know the profile of people likely to carry out these attacks. Multiple trips to high risk countries or extended stays should flag them for surveillance. It wouldn't surprise me if that was what happens at the moment.

Upthecity!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:45 - May 23 with 805 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:41 - May 23 by perchrockjack

Their leaders ?

How the folk do I know

Right now, on this day, we are all rightly affronted and frankly,I m not wishing to add more

Righteous indignance aside, what can we possibly do? Bluey has come up with a solid common sense solution (well part of one at least). Any more?
[Post edited 23 May 2017 17:46]

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:49 - May 23 with 779 viewsWingstandwood

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:41 - May 23 by perchrockjack

Their leaders ?

How the folk do I know

You are an ex policeman, my late grandfather the same...... he was a police-participator in the Muriel Drinkwater murder case and you like him no doubt will have full empathy for what the murder of a child is like.

Argus!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:50 - May 23 with 766 viewsperchrockjack

Forgive me but Ive just been taking on what pross has posted regarding me getting banned for being "insensitive".

Frankly, I might just have finished with this site as he s made me feel sick to my core.

Answer to your question.

Its too late .they are here there and everywhere .We just have to be strong together and as my unreplied to thread states....get yer arses to MANCHESTER AND SHOW SUPPORT

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:51 - May 23 with 761 viewsyescomeon

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:45 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Righteous indignance aside, what can we possibly do? Bluey has come up with a solid common sense solution (well part of one at least). Any more?
[Post edited 23 May 2017 17:46]

The only hint of a long term solution I can think of is to find out what drives these kids into the arms of these terrorist recruiters and address that. Short term we just keep on doing what we are doing. The odd one will get through, but I imagine most plots are thwarted before they get anywhere near execution.

Upthecity!

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:52 - May 23 with 757 viewsAnotherJohn

Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:44 - May 23 by yescomeon

We know the profile of people likely to carry out these attacks. Multiple trips to high risk countries or extended stays should flag them for surveillance. It wouldn't surprise me if that was what happens at the moment.

It will be interesting to learn more about the circumstances of the Abedi family. The Telegraph is reporting that the parents fled Gaddafi's Libya as refugees and had four children in the UK. Although this is not confirmed, the reporter suggests that the family, except for the two eldest sons, recently returned to Libya. I always think in these cases that the term 'home grown terrorist' covers a variety of sins.
Suspected explosion at Manchester Arena concert. on 17:56 - May 23 with 736 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed and collecting child body parts isn't pleasant, which is what s going on now, so fogive me if I see my arse when a thread like this turns inward and gets personal.

We all have opinions and ,in this case, how we d deal with it covers a wide spectrum.

I have extended family involved in this now ,so lets leave it like that

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024