Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As the dust settles on one season....... 09:58 - May 23 with 509 viewsdickythorpe

......we look forward to the next.

Players in that white shirt really put it in for us when it was backs to the wall.
HOWEVER , let's be under no illusions that they are a loyal bunch and havent any loftier ambitions....no matter how deluded or superior to our club they think they are.

There has been so much toxicity towards the board BUT many of us aren't in the loop and only really care about a team called SWANSEA representing SWANSEA.

Under Paul Clement I think we have a guy who will put his own stmp on the side and if certain players can only think about going to "bigger" clubs for "bigger" salaries, then in my opinion LET THEM FECKING GO!!!!

We will only want players that want to bust a gut for us for the 38 games the PL throws up.

All primmadonnas and sulkmeisters need not hang round.

An uncontrollable bunch with more money than sense. Delighted they stumped up for fans to go to Sunderland, but to go to Ibiza before the last game just shows the excess of money they have.

As a Swansea fan I'm delighted to finish 15 th but for some of these players to think they are " God's gift to football" is laughable.

Just look at the PL table there is much mediocrity, if we'd beaten Boro in April and Hullx2 we'd be top half!!!!!
TOP HALF!!!!! We had players like Taylor and Barrow who couldnt even cross the ball to LLorente in first part of season!!!

Anyway, just a reality check fro me.

I doubt any players read this but thank you for your efforts, but there is much to improve on.
As the dust settles on one season....... on 10:08 - May 23 with 495 viewsSTID2017

I agree on the whole with your sentiments.
However I think you lost the plot a bit with the suggestion that "going to Ibiza before the last game just shows the excess of money they have" is odd.
You can go there for a couple of hundred quid - hardly need to be a PL footballer.
Doubt there's many down the Liberty who couldn't afford that and more themselves

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

As the dust settles on one season....... on 13:25 - May 23 with 446 viewsdickythorpe

As the dust settles on one season....... on 10:08 - May 23 by STID2017

I agree on the whole with your sentiments.
However I think you lost the plot a bit with the suggestion that "going to Ibiza before the last game just shows the excess of money they have" is odd.
You can go there for a couple of hundred quid - hardly need to be a PL footballer.
Doubt there's many down the Liberty who couldn't afford that and more themselves

Just to clarify STID i think it shows a lack of professianlism to have gone then....why not wait until this week?

Ah well maybe I'm just old fashioned!!!

Still, I stand by what I say "they aren't god's gift to football"
As the dust settles on one season....... on 13:56 - May 23 with 415 viewsandypitt56

As the dust settles on one season....... on 13:25 - May 23 by dickythorpe

Just to clarify STID i think it shows a lack of professianlism to have gone then....why not wait until this week?

Ah well maybe I'm just old fashioned!!!

Still, I stand by what I say "they aren't god's gift to football"

Paul clement said they could go, the fact that the majority of squad went is a good thing in terms of Squad closeness. I think considering how much effort they put in the last few weeks, why not they made sure we stayed up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024