Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tower Bridge incident 22:39 - Jun 3 with 18236 viewsbiggar

Reports of an incident on Tower Bridge. Similar to Westminster. Fingers crossed all are ok.
Tower Bridge incident on 04:47 - Jun 4 with 2060 viewssnork44

Tower Bridge incident on 02:52 - Jun 4 by DJack

A god post mate, thank you.

I will take issue to your "... young Muslims that are susceptible to being radicalised themselves." as it implies that they are generally open to radicalisation, when in fact they are not so. The recent events in Europe showed that the radicalised were(are) the disenfranchised and petty criminals and not the generic young muslims. Your third and fourth paragraph resonate strongly with me but your first..."States, clampdown, control" history suggests failure.

Unfortunately one thing we will have to consider is our Police to be routinely being armed. Although the jihadis were killed by armed police, this has moved on to the point that all Police should be armed, it is not only London, it could be anywhere in the UK.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Tower Bridge incident on 05:27 - Jun 4 with 2037 viewssnork44

Tower Bridge incident on 04:47 - Jun 4 by snork44

Unfortunately one thing we will have to consider is our Police to be routinely being armed. Although the jihadis were killed by armed police, this has moved on to the point that all Police should be armed, it is not only London, it could be anywhere in the UK.

Will we find that these Jihadis were on a terror watch list and they visited training camps in Libya, Syria or Iraq. The Manchester bomber, we found out visited a training camp in Libya, we should have taken out the Libyan camps either by Airstrikes,Cruise missiles or using the SAS. If we find these Islamic terrorists have had training abroad then these camps need to be wiped out.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Tower Bridge incident on 06:53 - Jun 4 with 2003 viewsLohengrin

Tower Bridge incident on 02:47 - Jun 4 by Humpty

Internment in Northern Ireland worked brilliantly. It put 300 odd people in prison without a trial and massively increased violence and IRA recruitment.

Still. At least we DID something to make us feel better.

Alternatively, Hump, if you backtracked another thirty years some 2,000 IRA insurrectionists were interned at Curragh Camp during World War II and that did work brilliantly. A spiraling terror campaign was stopped cold.

Doing nothing is not an option. If these attacks are sustained then owning a big stick isn't enough, it's going to have to be used.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tower Bridge incident on 07:03 - Jun 4 with 1988 viewsKilkennyjack

Tower Bridge incident on 04:47 - Jun 4 by snork44

Yes. Thats the job now. Sad but true.
Thats a minimum first step.

Beware of the Risen People

Tower Bridge incident on 08:15 - Jun 4 with 1906 viewsowainglyndwr

Our future Daughter in Law had been to a show with her cousin last night then for a drink together.
Luckily they are safe, she text my wife last night or early hours.
It's mad all this sh@t if the authorities suspect any of the people they have got to start pulling them in.
After all a lot of them have been brought up to hate the western life style
Tower Bridge incident on 08:19 - Jun 4 with 1911 viewsLoyal

Tower Bridge incident on 06:53 - Jun 4 by Lohengrin

Alternatively, Hump, if you backtracked another thirty years some 2,000 IRA insurrectionists were interned at Curragh Camp during World War II and that did work brilliantly. A spiraling terror campaign was stopped cold.

Doing nothing is not an option. If these attacks are sustained then owning a big stick isn't enough, it's going to have to be used.

Wasting your fcking breath mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tower Bridge incident on 08:32 - Jun 4 with 1872 viewsDr_Winston

From first call to terrorist bodies hitting the ground took eight minutes. Armed response police have a tough job, usually thankless (remember the abuse they took over ending the life of a piece of shit like Mark Duggan) but I for one am glad they're out there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tower Bridge incident on 08:44 - Jun 4 with 1844 viewsperchrockjack

Shoot to kill?

What?

Better be quick before Di and Jez get in as they don't believe in shoot to kill.

Terrorist or not.

Incredible you re looking to vote these people into power

And ,no,it's not what a major city should expect

Disgusting

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Tower Bridge incident on 09:01 - Jun 4 with 1805 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tower Bridge incident on 08:44 - Jun 4 by perchrockjack

Shoot to kill?

What?

Better be quick before Di and Jez get in as they don't believe in shoot to kill.

Terrorist or not.

Incredible you re looking to vote these people into power

And ,no,it's not what a major city should expect

Disgusting

Your first response, political point scoring. Incredible.

Poll: Tory leader

Tower Bridge incident on 09:09 - Jun 4 with 1780 viewsDr_Winston

Tower Bridge incident on 09:01 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

He's insane.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tower Bridge incident on 09:12 - Jun 4 with 1767 viewsdailew

Things will only get worse as the Uk imports around 100-150,000 muslims each year from places like Bangladesh, Pakistan and Somalia.

London now at least 15% Muslim (more if you count the illegals in beds in sheds).

It will be majority Muslim within 25-30 years if immigration is not more tightly controlled.

Decades, probably centuries, of the UK becoming progressively more secular and tolerant, and liberal is now being reversed. Led by London. Normally cities are the most tolerant and liberal.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Tower Bridge incident on 09:14 - Jun 4 with 1755 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:01 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

It's not just political point scoring though Andrew it's the same thing that he's posted everyday for months.
If a poster started a thread saying the same thing everyday I'd fully expect the poster to be eventually banned.

I've never and will never have a problem with people having an opinion or saying what they want on here,fuçk me I always say what I want but it's time to nip this in the bud now and it's time for the Mods to either contact the closet racist and ask him to give it a rest and if he won't listen he gets banned the same as anyone else would.

UTTER SCUM.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tower Bridge incident on 09:17 - Jun 4 with 1728 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here's a massive problem

And this isn't political point scoring

It goes back decades

Stop it now

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-terrorist-funding-rep

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tower Bridge incident on 09:17 - Jun 4 with 1723 viewsWarwickHunt

Tower Bridge incident on 09:14 - Jun 4 by Darran

It's not just political point scoring though Andrew it's the same thing that he's posted everyday for months.
If a poster started a thread saying the same thing everyday I'd fully expect the poster to be eventually banned.

I've never and will never have a problem with people having an opinion or saying what they want on here,fuçk me I always say what I want but it's time to nip this in the bud now and it's time for the Mods to either contact the closet racist and ask him to give it a rest and if he won't listen he gets banned the same as anyone else would.

UTTER SCUM.

"If a poster started a thread saying the same thing everyday I'd fully expect the poster to be eventually banned"

I'd miss those Cheap Trick posts.
Tower Bridge incident on 09:18 - Jun 4 with 1718 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:17 - Jun 4 by WarwickHunt

"If a poster started a thread saying the same thing everyday I'd fully expect the poster to be eventually banned"

I'd miss those Cheap Trick posts.

Everyday Phil?

Tower Bridge incident on 09:20 - Jun 4 with 1698 viewsWarwickHunt

Tower Bridge incident on 09:18 - Jun 4 by Darran

Everyday Phil?

Feels like it.
Tower Bridge incident on 09:23 - Jun 4 with 1677 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:20 - Jun 4 by WarwickHunt

Feels like it.

I'm not replying again it's a serious thread.

Tower Bridge incident on 09:38 - Jun 4 with 1627 viewswaynekerr55

UTTER SCUM.

You've got your wish. Banned again I see...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tower Bridge incident on 09:40 - Jun 4 with 1625 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:38 - Jun 4 by waynekerr55

You've got your wish. Banned again I see...

And after all the things he's saying you've got a problem with that Wayne?

Tower Bridge incident on 09:43 - Jun 4 with 1616 viewsHumpty

UTTER SCUM.

F*ck off. You are using terrisorism to get someone banned. Because you don't like them

We all know Perch is an oaf but you are beyond disgusting to use this as an excuse for you to to forward your grubby little camapign of hate.

Seriously. Your're beyond help. I'm logging off now because you disgust me and I will get banned if I carry on.

Seriously Darran. We all know you don't like Perch. Fair play I'm not a big fan of him myself.

But what you are doing now is disgusting. There is something seriously wrong with you.
Tower Bridge incident on 09:43 - Jun 4 with 1612 viewsjackportis

6 more balloons, exaggerated togetherness, reaching out, one love, maybe some crowd songs from a London group nothing new. The government to scared to assert themselves on Islamic problem of fear of branded being a racist. 50k western haters living in the U.K. 3000 radicalised the silence from mosques is deafening. Just a matter of time before next attack. nothing will change

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tower Bridge incident on 09:44 - Jun 4 with 1605 viewswaynekerr55

Tower Bridge incident on 09:40 - Jun 4 by Darran

And after all the things he's saying you've got a problem with that Wayne?

Without knowing all the specifics (e.g. Warnings issued) I can't comment either way. He's not the only one who's posted about this today mind.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tower Bridge incident on 09:44 - Jun 4 with 1601 viewsmonmouth

I just feel sick to the pit of my stomach about it.

I know 'something' should be done, but you cannot stop random attacks from zealots with no fear for their lives. We are locked into an impossible set of circumstances of our own making (our here, is referring to the human race, which is what we all are, lest we forget).

If we're going for radical, then how's about we ban all public shows of any religion, no religious teaching in schools of any sort and demolish every mosque, church, synagogue or other such symbol of c*ntish w*nkery and laugh at people that believe in such pathetic deluded shit as the backward mentally subnormals that they are.

If that offends anyone or everyone, then good, because it's all your needy religious us and them gang shit that lies at the root of this, whatever 'faith' you stupidly believe in.

Oh, and as for Perch post. Just delete and all responses to it ffs.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 9:48]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tower Bridge incident on 09:48 - Jun 4 with 1574 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:43 - Jun 4 by Humpty

F*ck off. You are using terrisorism to get someone banned. Because you don't like them

We all know Perch is an oaf but you are beyond disgusting to use this as an excuse for you to to forward your grubby little camapign of hate.

Seriously. Your're beyond help. I'm logging off now because you disgust me and I will get banned if I carry on.

Seriously Darran. We all know you don't like Perch. Fair play I'm not a big fan of him myself.

But what you are doing now is disgusting. There is something seriously wrong with you.

And you're an argumentative cuńt that tries to ridicule anyone and everyone that shows anger at every atrocity on British soil.
If you don't like what I say,which is 100% true off you fuçk.

Tower Bridge incident on 09:50 - Jun 4 with 1559 viewsDarran

Tower Bridge incident on 09:44 - Jun 4 by waynekerr55

Without knowing all the specifics (e.g. Warnings issued) I can't comment either way. He's not the only one who's posted about this today mind.

He's got something on you you laugh at and stick up for everything he says. He started a blatant racist thread last week which only had two replies before it was removed and one of them was from you thinking it was hysterical.

My blood is boiling here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024