Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London tower block on fire 05:32 - Jun 14 with 71786 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40269625

Sounds like some people might be trapped.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

London tower block on fire on 17:00 - Jun 16 with 2047 viewsFireboy2

London tower block on fire on 15:52 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

Again, that's all supposition before an inquiry. We simply don't know at this point - hence making political points ( "tory cuts" ) is plain politicising the tragedy.

I did say i didnt really want to bring politics up but imo because I have an idea what the cuts have done to the fire service they COULD have made a difference as the tfs teams issue notices against landlords who don't adhere to regulations

But I think it goes FAR FAR deeper than that

Btw you are slating me for bringing politics into it but you are still going about owen jones

I wonder why

Now you can go fvck yourself
London tower block on fire on 17:03 - Jun 16 with 2041 viewsmax936

London tower block on fire on 15:07 - Jun 16 by Darran

No I didn't when I made that post I had no idea what the thread was about,there's no link there and no mention of anyone dying.

You're wasted on here, you should be in Politics', Teflon Prosser.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

London tower block on fire on 17:03 - Jun 16 with 2040 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 16:59 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

MP for Tottenham. He's like a less intelligent Diane Abbott.

Oh right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London tower block on fire on 17:03 - Jun 16 with 2036 viewsblueytheblue

London tower block on fire on 16:56 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

"The mob"?
Your sense of humanity and empathy knows no beginning.

In your opinion.

As things progress, stoked by the likes of Jones and Lammy I've no doubt riots will occur. As previous riots have tended to show, it's less the case of caring about the original issue and more about liking to smash sh*t up. Coz that's getting back at the man, right?

It's a time for calm heads. The appropriate inquiries are needed to apportion blame where blame is needed, to learn lessons for the future.

Lammy and Jones want mobs to riot. Jones has called for "civil disobedience". Poor were targetted by those evil Troy toffs. That's the agenda; the truth matters not one iota to either of them.

This tragedy has already been politicised, it's been politicised by members of Labour, by Labour supporters and by the "new media" who back Corbyn, giving out the "truth" msm don't. Like Squawkbox with the ridiculous "D notice" claim.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

London tower block on fire on 17:05 - Jun 16 with 2028 viewsblueytheblue

London tower block on fire on 17:00 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

I did say i didnt really want to bring politics up but imo because I have an idea what the cuts have done to the fire service they COULD have made a difference as the tfs teams issue notices against landlords who don't adhere to regulations

But I think it goes FAR FAR deeper than that

Btw you are slating me for bringing politics into it but you are still going about owen jones

I wonder why

Now you can go fvck yourself

I'm going on about Jones due to Jones actions causing more trouble than it solves.

London tower block on fire on 17:08 - Jun 16 with 2015 viewsexiledclaseboy

London tower block on fire on 17:03 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

In your opinion.

As things progress, stoked by the likes of Jones and Lammy I've no doubt riots will occur. As previous riots have tended to show, it's less the case of caring about the original issue and more about liking to smash sh*t up. Coz that's getting back at the man, right?

It's a time for calm heads. The appropriate inquiries are needed to apportion blame where blame is needed, to learn lessons for the future.

Lammy and Jones want mobs to riot. Jones has called for "civil disobedience". Poor were targetted by those evil Troy toffs. That's the agenda; the truth matters not one iota to either of them.

This tragedy has already been politicised, it's been politicised by members of Labour, by Labour supporters and by the "new media" who back Corbyn, giving out the "truth" msm don't. Like Squawkbox with the ridiculous "D notice" claim.

As I said upthread, everything is political and there will be a political dimension to this whether you like it or not. You pay far more attention to the likes of Jones than anyone else does and frankly I doubt you or many others had heard of Squawkbox until today. I googled the D notice thing you mentioned and surprise surprise it came from Guido Fawkes. Again. As did the stuff about the ECHR. You should widen your circle a bit. No one's politicised thus more than you on your usual, shameful way to discredit all things "left". Have a f*cking day off is it.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 17:17]

Poll: Tory leader

London tower block on fire on 17:14 - Jun 16 with 1995 viewsDarran

Bluey I think I speak for everyone on Planet Swans when I say you're coming across as a right cuńt.

London tower block on fire on 17:15 - Jun 16 with 1990 viewsMeraki

London tower block on fire on 17:14 - Jun 16 by Darran

Bluey I think I speak for everyone on Planet Swans when I say you're coming across as a right cuńt.

Login to get fewer ads

London tower block on fire on 17:16 - Jun 16 with 1988 viewsblueytheblue

London tower block on fire on 17:14 - Jun 16 by Darran

Darren, you speak for yourself only. Quite frankly, coming from you that's a compliment the way you bully poor perchie.

London tower block on fire on 17:17 - Jun 16 with 1982 viewsblueytheblue

London tower block on fire on 17:08 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

As I said upthread, everything is political and there will be a political dimension to this whether you like it or not. You pay far more attention to the likes of Jones than anyone else does and frankly I doubt you or many others had heard of Squawkbox until today. I googled the D notice thing you mentioned and surprise surprise it came from Guido Fawkes. Again. As did the stuff about the ECHR. You should widen your circle a bit. No one's politicised thus more than you on your usual, shameful way to discredit all things "left". Have a f*cking day off is it.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 17:17]

I've barely spoken about it until today hey ho.

If you want to underestimate Jones then fine. Good luck, enjoy the riots.

Surprise, surprise, I learnt abut the D notice claim from the twitter account of Aaron Bastani... more assumptions by you, hmm?

London tower block on fire on 17:19 - Jun 16 with 1976 viewsFireboy2

London tower block on fire on 17:05 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

I'm going on about Jones due to Jones actions causing more trouble than it solves.

In your blue eyed opinion

Back on topic

Whoever sanctioned the erecting of the cladding is to blame

In my experience i've never seen a flat fire spread like this one,they normally are restricted to the compartment it started in and that's why there's a stay put policy for flats of this size

I can't imagine what the people affected went through,these poor people were let down badly and I sincerly hope that those responsible are brought to account
London tower block on fire on 17:23 - Jun 16 with 1962 viewsexiledclaseboy

London tower block on fire on 17:17 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

I've barely spoken about it until today hey ho.

If you want to underestimate Jones then fine. Good luck, enjoy the riots.

Surprise, surprise, I learnt abut the D notice claim from the twitter account of Aaron Bastani... more assumptions by you, hmm?

What prompted you to look at the twitter account of someone like him?

Poll: Tory leader

London tower block on fire on 17:26 - Jun 16 with 1956 viewswaynekerr55

London tower block on fire on 16:15 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

Lammy's an idiot and always has been to be fair.

Isn't it such a sad reflection of our politicians that they can't even wait for the victims to be recovered (never mind laid to rest) before point scoring. They're fûcking pathetic, the lot of them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

London tower block on fire on 17:29 - Jun 16 with 1951 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 17:16 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

Darren, you speak for yourself only. Quite frankly, coming from you that's a compliment the way you bully poor perchie.

Can't say I'm surprised with you coming out with that one mind especially as Perch holds the same views as you. The views where you couldn't give a fuçk for mankind.

Yuk.

London tower block on fire on 17:40 - Jun 16 with 1928 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 17:23 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

What prompted you to look at the twitter account of someone like him?

He was taking shit off someone's twitter the other day and when I pulled him on it and said "ooh someone's been reading so and so's twitter" he denied it. Very strange coincidence that was too.

London tower block on fire on 17:41 - Jun 16 with 1923 viewsMeraki

Theresa May visiting a Church apparently just walked in with security without talking to the public, now there are protesters outside waiting for her to come out.

She is scared of the British public.
London tower block on fire on 17:46 - Jun 16 with 1908 viewsHighjack

London tower block on fire on 17:41 - Jun 16 by Meraki

Theresa May visiting a Church apparently just walked in with security without talking to the public, now there are protesters outside waiting for her to come out.

She is scared of the British public.

I'm not surprised considering most want to lynch her.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

London tower block on fire on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 1875 viewsMeraki

At St Clement’s Church, the prime minister was greeted as she left the building and got in her car by shouts of “shame on you” and “coward, coward”. She did not speak to anyone as she left. One local said: “The tower block is more strong and stable than that woman.” There was a brief scuffle between one protester and some of the more than 30 police lined up outside the building.
London tower block on fire on 17:59 - Jun 16 with 1872 viewsHeadmaster

London tower block on fire on 16:57 - Jun 16 by Darran

Who's Lammy?

Lammy lost a friend in the tower, if people didn't know.

London tower block on fire on 18:09 - Jun 16 with 1836 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 14:58 - Jun 16 by Jack_Meoff

What's he/they said/done Kez? Genuine question.

He made the mistake of showing solidarity and care for these suffering people. What a b@stard

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

London tower block on fire on 18:14 - Jun 16 with 1821 viewsHighjack

London tower block on fire on 17:56 - Jun 16 by Meraki

At St Clement’s Church, the prime minister was greeted as she left the building and got in her car by shouts of “shame on you” and “coward, coward”. She did not speak to anyone as she left. One local said: “The tower block is more strong and stable than that woman.” There was a brief scuffle between one protester and some of the more than 30 police lined up outside the building.

Who are these protestors? If they are grieving friends and family of the victims angry and in need of help then they should absolutely be listened to.

Or are they corbyns personal rent-a-mob who have been turning up at everything lately?

If they are the former then she should have spoken to them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

London tower block on fire on 18:17 - Jun 16 with 1818 viewsHeadmaster

London tower block on fire on 18:14 - Jun 16 by Highjack

Who are these protestors? If they are grieving friends and family of the victims angry and in need of help then they should absolutely be listened to.

Or are they corbyns personal rent-a-mob who have been turning up at everything lately?

If they are the former then she should have spoken to them.

Why are you bringing Corbyn into this? He has nothing to do with the protests. Please think before you speak.
London tower block on fire on 18:20 - Jun 16 with 1814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 16:56 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

"The mob"?
Your sense of humanity and empathy knows no beginning.

I was wondering when this utter c*nt was going to turn up criticize anyone bar the true culprits. There's over a hundred charred human beings stuck inside that death trap and he wants slag off the victims.

If Skippy was banned surely the blueturd deserves one too?

London tower block on fire on 18:23 - Jun 16 with 1807 viewsblueytheblue

London tower block on fire on 18:20 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

I was wondering when this utter c*nt was going to turn up criticize anyone bar the true culprits. There's over a hundred charred human beings stuck inside that death trap and he wants slag off the victims.

If Skippy was banned surely the blueturd deserves one too?

Name the true culprits. That'll save the cost of inquiries, oh font of all wisdom.

When exactly have I "slagged off the victims"?

You really are an odious cvnt, attributing vile claims like that towards others.

London tower block on fire on 18:27 - Jun 16 with 1795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 18:17 - Jun 16 by Headmaster

Why are you bringing Corbyn into this? He has nothing to do with the protests. Please think before you speak.

Hijack hates the Tories as much as labour. It's just that he always forgets to slag those c*nts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024