Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday 18:15 - Jun 14 with 2039 viewsDarran

Happy Birthday ECB.
Lots of Love
Dar.
xxxxx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 18:21 - Jun 14 with 1353 viewsjack2jack

Have a good one YJB.
Cheers
J2J 🎂
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 18:24 - Jun 14 with 1347 viewsFlashberryjack

F*ck him

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 18:26 - Jun 14 with 1342 viewsdickythorpe

Many happy returns. Hope you are having a pleasant evening with your good lady.
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 18:28 - Jun 14 with 1330 viewsBanosswan

*awaits the 'what's the best takeaway?' thread*

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:25 - Jun 14 with 1263 viewsGowerjack

Clasie you share your birthday with another larger than life character do you know who it is?

Best wishes BTW

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:29 - Jun 14 with 1258 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:25 - Jun 14 by Gowerjack

Clasie you share your birthday with another larger than life character do you know who it is?

Best wishes BTW

Boy George and Joan Collins?

Thanks all.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:30 - Jun 14 with 1250 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'll take a guess.

Happy 43rd birthday?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:33 - Jun 14 with 1241 viewsDr_Winston

The word "legend" is overused.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:33 - Jun 14 with 1240 viewsmorningstar

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:29 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks all.

Happy birthday mush. I share my birthday (as in we were born on the same day) with Brad Pitt. Obviously i have aged a lot better than him.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:33 - Jun 14 with 1240 viewsFlashberryjack

"F*ck him"

Happy birthday ECB, nice to see you've not lost your sense of humor...... have a good un.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:34 - Jun 14 with 1238 viewsGowerjack

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:29 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks all.

Aye that'll be it....

Plastic since 1974

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:53 - Jun 14 with 1210 viewsDarran

Blimey no birthday wishes off Humpty and there's me thinking they were hanging out of each other.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:58 - Jun 14 with 1202 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:30 - Jun 14 by Joe_bradshaw

I'll take a guess.

Happy 43rd birthday?

43...plus three.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 23:25 - Jun 14 with 1163 viewsKilkennyjack

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:58 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

43...plus three.

You cant buy experience .... YJB
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 6:20]

Beware of the Risen People

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 23:36 - Jun 14 with 1151 viewsLohengrin

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:25 - Jun 14 by Gowerjack

Best wishes BTW

It's his pal The Donald's birthday too.

The Battle of Naesby was fought 372 years ago today as well.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 23:44 - Jun 14 with 1144 viewsKerouac

A birthday present for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:09 - Jun 15 with 1129 viewsHumpty

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:53 - Jun 14 by Darran

Blimey no birthday wishes off Humpty and there's me thinking they were hanging out of each other.

I told him earlier. In person. Over a lovely meal.

BTW would you like to buy some beautiful Japanese ornamental plants I can get hold of? They sort of look like rhubarb and are very easy to grow.

Tenner a pop to you.
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:10 - Jun 15 with 1128 viewsHumpty

Happy Birthday Andrew. I hope you enjoy. I love you.
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:16 - Jun 15 with 1118 viewsHumpty

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 21:58 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

43...plus three.

Big paper round?
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:45 - Jun 15 with 1109 viewsWarwickHunt

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 23:25 - Jun 14 by Kilkennyjack

You cant buy experience .... YJB
[Post edited 15 Jun 2017 6:20]

...but you can buy a dictionary.
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 06:23 - Jun 15 with 1064 viewsKilkennyjack

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:45 - Jun 15 by WarwickHunt

...but you can buy a dictionary.

No idea sorry.

why don't you try getting a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend ?
Just a thought.

Beware of the Risen People

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:10 - Jun 15 with 1013 viewsGowerjack

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 23:36 - Jun 14 by Lohengrin

It's his pal The Donald's birthday too.

The Battle of Naesby was fought 372 years ago today as well.

He was pretending he didn't know!

Plastic since 1974

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:48 - Jun 15 with 1000 viewsWarwickHunt

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 06:23 - Jun 15 by Kilkennyjack

No idea sorry.

why don't you try getting a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend ?
Just a thought.

I don't think my beautiful wife would be too happy.

Fûcked any farm animals lately, Supertaff?
I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:52 - Jun 15 with 995 viewsLohengrin

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:10 - Jun 15 by Gowerjack

He was pretending he didn't know!

I got that, mun!

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 08:53 - Jun 15 with 994 viewsLohengrin

I'm sure you'd all like to join me in wishing a legend happy birthday on 00:09 - Jun 15 by Humpty

I told him earlier. In person. Over a lovely meal.

BTW would you like to buy some beautiful Japanese ornamental plants I can get hold of? They sort of look like rhubarb and are very easy to grow.

Tenner a pop to you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024