Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment 19:16 - Jun 15 with 3537 viewsjack2jack

As some of you may remember I was booked in SA1 for none payment when parking my car which was bolloxs as you may remember.Anyway came home to find a letter delivered.'Notice of Intended court proceedings'.
I did explain that the ticket was bought and placed in the car,but the ticket was face down,they do not accept my explanation,and seem to be intent on taking it further.
Any one been in this position before or any sensible advice would be welcome. Failing any advice from you lovely people I think my only course of action is to see my solicitor tomorrow. Cheers
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:18 - Jun 15 with 2920 viewsDarran

I've got some sensible advice.

Don't bend down in the showers to pick up the soap.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:24 - Jun 15 with 2909 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:18 - Jun 15 by Darran

I've got some sensible advice.

Don't bend down in the showers to pick up the soap.

Hope it doesn't get that far.But thanks for the advice anyway
I knew I could rely on you
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:31 - Jun 15 with 2894 viewssherpajacob

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/

worth taking a look at some of this, I think Excel are a ropey bunch of kents

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:45 - Jun 15 with 2854 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:31 - Jun 15 by sherpajacob

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/

worth taking a look at some of this, I think Excel are a ropey bunch of kents

Too right,even after explaining I had a ticket ,and the adjudicator confirming this fact,they are still going to persue this.Im fvcking fumin' to be honest, I know for a fact the Welsh Assembly owns the land,and I know who leases the land from them,Excel are acting for them.Think it's time for the sh!t to hit the fan.Thanks anyway Sherps
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 20:49 - Jun 15 with 2757 viewscontroversial_jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:45 - Jun 15 by jack2jack

Too right,even after explaining I had a ticket ,and the adjudicator confirming this fact,they are still going to persue this.Im fvcking fumin' to be honest, I know for a fact the Welsh Assembly owns the land,and I know who leases the land from them,Excel are acting for them.Think it's time for the sh!t to hit the fan.Thanks anyway Sherps

A third party can't fine you, but the civil courts are so corrupt they ignore this.
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 2433 viewsEbo

When I worked in technium 2 in SA1 a work colleague got ticketed. His permit hadn't arrived in time from Excel despite it having been paid for. It was a day late arriving from them so he left a note on his windscreen with the office phone number. Still got ticketed.

He wrote to them and said take me to court. He got another letter so he wrote again with the same message. Didn't hear from them again.

It would cost them a lot of money just for the sake of claiming £70 and would probably lose the case due to the permit being paid for and them sending it late.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 21:44 - Jun 16 with 2411 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 21:18 - Jun 16 by Ebo

When I worked in technium 2 in SA1 a work colleague got ticketed. His permit hadn't arrived in time from Excel despite it having been paid for. It was a day late arriving from them so he left a note on his windscreen with the office phone number. Still got ticketed.

He wrote to them and said take me to court. He got another letter so he wrote again with the same message. Didn't hear from them again.

It would cost them a lot of money just for the sake of claiming £70 and would probably lose the case due to the permit being paid for and them sending it late.

Well I'm just sitting tight for a mo,just hope they get bored,but thanks for the reply,I've heard quite a few stories about this lot,and they are right tw@s.Theyve also had a few bloody noses in the past from the courts.
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:12 - Jun 16 with 2393 viewsEbo

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 21:44 - Jun 16 by jack2jack

Well I'm just sitting tight for a mo,just hope they get bored,but thanks for the reply,I've heard quite a few stories about this lot,and they are right tw@s.Theyve also had a few bloody noses in the past from the courts.

I had a run in with one of them. I had to nip into the office to get my permit and as I was getting back to the car this numpty was looking at my car and about to book me. I sent him off with a flea in his ear.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:14 - Jun 16 with 2386 viewsMeraki

Have you still got the ticket?
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 2379 viewsJack_Meoff

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 21:44 - Jun 16 by jack2jack

I just read a Martin Lewis blog post where apparently the best way to deal with Excel is to write to them, tell them you know where they live, include the fact that you're more than happy to sh*t down their neck and poison their collective pets if they don't leave you alone. The more mental the better. Knock yourself out. Good luck.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:19 - Jun 16 with 2373 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:14 - Jun 16 by Meraki

Have you still got the ticket?

Yep,sent them a photo,still didn't accept it,because I had contravend their T&C's on their poxy sign.Like I said they are tw@s,just need to sort it, there's enough to do in life without dealing with clowns like this eh!
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:23 - Jun 16 with 2363 viewsMeraki

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:19 - Jun 16 by jack2jack

Yep,sent them a photo,still didn't accept it,because I had contravend their T&C's on their poxy sign.Like I said they are tw@s,just need to sort it, there's enough to do in life without dealing with clowns like this eh!

Yes mate I've been dealing with a similar situation with a different company - the last letter they sent me said that they MAY decide to take me to court within the next 6 years.

C*NTS.
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:30 - Jun 16 with 2353 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:23 - Jun 16 by Meraki

Yes mate I've been dealing with a similar situation with a different company - the last letter they sent me said that they MAY decide to take me to court within the next 6 years.

C*NTS.

Yeah my letter said MAY too,but it's June now so,maybe they won't bother
This lot are a bunch of cvnts too
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:35 - Jun 16 with 2343 viewsMeraki

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:30 - Jun 16 by jack2jack

Yeah my letter said MAY too,but it's June now so,maybe they won't bother
This lot are a bunch of cvnts too

See you inside!
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:41 - Jun 16 with 2334 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:35 - Jun 16 by Meraki

See you inside!

Be nice to meet up we'll have plenty of time to talk footy in there
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:42 - Jun 16 with 2331 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:18 - Jun 16 by Jack_Meoff

I just read a Martin Lewis blog post where apparently the best way to deal with Excel is to write to them, tell them you know where they live, include the fact that you're more than happy to sh*t down their neck and poison their collective pets if they don't leave you alone. The more mental the better. Knock yourself out. Good luck.

Cheers JM
I can do mental if I'm pushed
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:56 - Jun 16 with 2313 viewsbuilthjack

I had 2 parking tickets in a few weeks in March/April 2016. I had letters almost weekly for 9/10 months. Must have had 40 letters for each offence. I ignored them all, and haven't heard nothing since the start of the year. F3ck em.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 23:00 - Jun 16 with 2306 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:56 - Jun 16 by builthjack

I had 2 parking tickets in a few weeks in March/April 2016. I had letters almost weekly for 9/10 months. Must have had 40 letters for each offence. I ignored them all, and haven't heard nothing since the start of the year. F3ck em.

Thanks BJ, hope they'll get bored and feck off. They're just bully's.
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 23:30 - Jun 16 with 2258 viewsbuilthjack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 23:00 - Jun 16 by jack2jack

Thanks BJ, hope they'll get bored and feck off. They're just bully's.

They start off with saying you need to pay the fine. Then offer you a discount if you pay within 7 days. Then say they will take you to court. Then say if you pay they will drop court. Then send in red etc etc etc. No way would I pay a parking fine.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 23:38 - Jun 16 with 2251 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 23:30 - Jun 16 by builthjack

They start off with saying you need to pay the fine. Then offer you a discount if you pay within 7 days. Then say they will take you to court. Then say if you pay they will drop court. Then send in red etc etc etc. No way would I pay a parking fine.

Yeah I've done all that BJ,just had my first red letter,threatening court ccjs taking money out of my wages bayliffs all sorts,tw@s. Don't worry as far as I'm concerned I've played my ticket which they are aware of,end of.£70 no fvcking way.
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 01:23 - Jun 17 with 2219 viewsLoyal

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 19:45 - Jun 15 by jack2jack

Don't waste money getting a solicitor mate, you've got the ticket, wait for the court date, keep your email, paper trail and go and tell them. Probably won't be in court anyway.

The balance of probability is the measure, and on the balance of probability you are telling the truth. They on the other hand have no evidence.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 06:07 - Jun 17 with 2172 viewspikeypaul

Just pay it not worth all the hassle your putting yourself through and you probably did park illegally anyway you would not have a ticket otherwise.
Or wait until for the next general election Corbyn has said parking fines to be paid for out of taxes
and back dated repayments for 4 years along with free beer at weekends for all if you vote for him.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 7:01]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 09:00 - Jun 17 with 2091 viewsLeonWasGod

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 06:07 - Jun 17 by pikeypaul

Just pay it not worth all the hassle your putting yourself through and you probably did park illegally anyway you would not have a ticket otherwise.
Or wait until for the next general election Corbyn has said parking fines to be paid for out of taxes
and back dated repayments for 4 years along with free beer at weekends for all if you vote for him.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 7:01]

Don't believe a word of that. I've had three notices from these private parking firm kants when completely legal/complying with their signs. One little hitler booked my while I was queuing up to get a ticket from the machine. Got them all cancelled, but it's a pain. They're cancer.

They must be on commission as they hand notices out like confetti.
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 10:41 - Jun 17 with 2069 viewsDewi1jack

If the parking adjudicator has come down on your side and said there is no "penalty" due, then these low life b'stards will lose in court.

If they go.

They'll rely on you not turning up. The chances are they won't even turn up relying on the first part of this.

Keep the ticket, all the letters you have sent and represent yourself in court (more leeway in asking questions!)
Plenty of websites out there that'll help and have helpful tips, forums etc from Money supermarket, Which, Get out of debt free etc etc

Send them a letter in return stating you will fight this in Court (even if you see paying as an easier option!) and that they will be liable and accept liability if they lose for all your incurred costs.
The costs and liability are non negotiable in the event they lose (you have the ticket and the adjudicators decision they will lose!)

Tell them you will have the case moved and heard in your local Court

Send a proposed breakdown of costs-
£25 administration charge for each letter sent during this debacle
Loss of income (maximum hours you can work * rate)
Travel to and from the Court (0.45ppm and parking fee/ bus/ train ticket)
Overnight hotel if the case is not heard locally
Costs of representation (if you chose to use a solicitor- my opinion here DIY!)
State they can challenge these costs in Court and you won't accept them saying they won't by their mail.
State the terms are non negotiable

Hopefully their bottle goes.
They will reject your letter and say they're not liable.
Then place them on ignore.

I'm not a solicitor, just a layman who fell in love with the aspects of contract law when reading for my degree- 2nd year was 4 hrs a week in contract law.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 10:43 - Jun 17 with 2068 viewsDewi1jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 22:41 - Jun 16 by jack2jack

Be nice to meet up we'll have plenty of time to talk footy in there

Pity we moved from the Vetch really.
You'd have saved money on your seasie while you were in!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024