Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl 10:43 - Jul 15 with 5330 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 10:54 - Jul 15 with 2277 viewsItchySphincter

Brynny's sound mun.

You'd have to be a bit special not to laugh at that video mind.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:02 - Jul 15 with 2262 viewsHumpty

She didn't drop to her knees because someone burst her balloon. She dropped to her knees because some hard as f*ck pig sprayed pepper into her eyes from a distance of about a 4 inches.

BTW is Mark Collett is a BNP activist and neo Nazi.

You do keep some odd and frankly unpleasant company on Twitter Darran. And what have I told you about following very right wing people on Twitter Darran? They do have a tendency to lie. Because thick people tend to believe them.

You never learn though do you?
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 11:04]
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:06 - Jul 15 with 2251 viewsHumpty

Mark Collett thinks Aids is a friendly disease because blacks, drug users and gays have it. In his own words.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:40 - Jul 15 with 2216 viewsHumpty

And dolts like you spread this filth because they saw it on Twitter so it must be true. And do the work of scum like the alt right Infowars types and Neo Nazis. Because you're too thick to realise what you're doing. And that's why they love you and your ilk.

FFS mun. Learn.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:45 - Jul 15 with 2203 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:06 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Mark Collett thinks Aids is a friendly disease because blacks, drug users and gays have it. In his own words.

I remember biggest (pretend) leftie on here wishing full blown AIDS on the Prime Minister,strangely I can't recall you pulling him up on it.

There's also an abhorrent word from a leftie currently in a thread title on here this morning,you haven't said anything about that either.

Strange that eh?

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:46 - Jul 15 with 2202 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:40 - Jul 15 by Humpty

And dolts like you spread this filth because they saw it on Twitter so it must be true. And do the work of scum like the alt right Infowars types and Neo Nazis. Because you're too thick to realise what you're doing. And that's why they love you and your ilk.

FFS mun. Learn.

What's not true?

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:53 - Jul 15 with 2180 viewsraynor94

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:45 - Jul 15 by Darran

I remember biggest (pretend) leftie on here wishing full blown AIDS on the Prime Minister,strangely I can't recall you pulling him up on it.

There's also an abhorrent word from a leftie currently in a thread title on here this morning,you haven't said anything about that either.

Strange that eh?

Agree Darran, amazed how that disgusting term is allowed to remain on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:57 - Jul 15 with 2176 viewsmax936

Says the big girls blouse that goes chasing after Cheap Trick like a Teenage Groupie fuk my eyes

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:00 - Jul 15 with 2175 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:45 - Jul 15 by Darran

Strange that eh?

No I didn't. I have however said on here many times that it's not what I'd do myself. You like to wish cancer on people, Ebo wished Aids on Theresa May. I won't join in in your little disease wishing contests. It's not for me. BTW Ebo saying that does not make him a pretend leftie. Lefties are just as prone to saying unplesant things as anyone else. That's just some childish bollocks you've made up. Just like feminists aren't allowed to pose for sexy photographs. The silly ramblings of an unintelligent man who reads the Daily Mail to much. Along with Infowars and BNP scumbags.

I haven't seen the abhorrent word from a leftie this morning. What is it? Coming from a man who thinks all Conservative voters are c*nts I'll take it with a pinch of salt.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:07 - Jul 15 with 2157 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:00 - Jul 15 by Humpty

No I didn't. I have however said on here many times that it's not what I'd do myself. You like to wish cancer on people, Ebo wished Aids on Theresa May. I won't join in in your little disease wishing contests. It's not for me. BTW Ebo saying that does not make him a pretend leftie. Lefties are just as prone to saying unplesant things as anyone else. That's just some childish bollocks you've made up. Just like feminists aren't allowed to pose for sexy photographs. The silly ramblings of an unintelligent man who reads the Daily Mail to much. Along with Infowars and BNP scumbags.

I haven't seen the abhorrent word from a leftie this morning. What is it? Coming from a man who thinks all Conservative voters are c*nts I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Havent you got any new material?

Oh and it wasn't people either it was one dirty stinking çunt that was treating a black man in the most abhorrent way possible because of the colour of his skin.
Big right winger me see.

And of course you haven't seen the abhorrent word it wasn't written by a right winger do it's going to be invisible to pricks like you,it's always the same.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:10 - Jul 15 with 2150 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 11:46 - Jul 15 by Darran

What's not true?

It's not true that she dropped to her knees because her balloon was popped. She dropped to her knees because she was pepper sprayed by a c*nt.

That's a lie that the BNP types are saying. And you are spreading it. Just like you did when Infowars said liberals are aborting their babies because Trump was elected. You spread that as well. Because you're thick. And that's why they do it.

F*cking learn mun. Look into shit a little bit more whenever you see some leftie bashing crap on Twitter. Look into who is saying it. Wonder if it's actually believable or not. I'm actually trying to help you. If you follow my advice you won't make such of a c*nt of yourself so often.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:13 - Jul 15 with 2144 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:10 - Jul 15 by Humpty

It's not true that she dropped to her knees because her balloon was popped. She dropped to her knees because she was pepper sprayed by a c*nt.

That's a lie that the BNP types are saying. And you are spreading it. Just like you did when Infowars said liberals are aborting their babies because Trump was elected. You spread that as well. Because you're thick. And that's why they do it.

F*cking learn mun. Look into shit a little bit more whenever you see some leftie bashing crap on Twitter. Look into who is saying it. Wonder if it's actually believable or not. I'm actually trying to help you. If you follow my advice you won't make such of a c*nt of yourself so often.

Nah and if I'm honest anyone doing that to a serving police officer (or whatever he is) whilst on duty doing his job should have been knocked right fuçking out.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:19 - Jul 15 with 2127 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:07 - Jul 15 by Darran

Havent you got any new material?

Oh and it wasn't people either it was one dirty stinking çunt that was treating a black man in the most abhorrent way possible because of the colour of his skin.
Big right winger me see.

And of course you haven't seen the abhorrent word it wasn't written by a right winger do it's going to be invisible to pricks like you,it's always the same.

I agree with you completely. The tw*t on the train was being a complete racist c*nt. I still wouldn't wish cancer on him though. I think that's vile .And you chum from the Cimla defended him and said that he didn't actually push anyone. Did you take him to task for that? I can't remember.

And no. I haven't seen any abhorrent word on a thread title today. Could you tell me what it is please? Then we can discuss it.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:22 - Jul 15 with 2120 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:13 - Jul 15 by Darran

Nah and if I'm honest anyone doing that to a serving police officer (or whatever he is) whilst on duty doing his job should have been knocked right fuçking out.

Playfully tapping a balloon on his riot helmet? A little girl should have been knocked right f*cking out ?
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:24 - Jul 15 with 2113 viewsItchySphincter

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:19 - Jul 15 by Humpty

I agree with you completely. The tw*t on the train was being a complete racist c*nt. I still wouldn't wish cancer on him though. I think that's vile .And you chum from the Cimla defended him and said that he didn't actually push anyone. Did you take him to task for that? I can't remember.

And no. I haven't seen any abhorrent word on a thread title today. Could you tell me what it is please? Then we can discuss it.

Retard.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:25 - Jul 15 with 2109 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:22 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Playfully tapping a balloon on his riot helmet? A little girl should have been knocked right f*cking out ?

And the big question that Darran doesn't want to answer. Why is he and his type so susceptible to repeating the lies told by people from Infowars and the BNP?

Why does he keep making a tit of himself repeating their lies?
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:27 - Jul 15 with 2107 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:22 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Yes knocked right out and then locked up without parole for 10 years.
That would cure the freak.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:28 - Jul 15 with 2104 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:19 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Yes I did take Lohengrin to task.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:28 - Jul 15 with 2103 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:24 - Jul 15 by ItchySphincter

Retard.

Thank you.

Not a word I use myself but I've seen a lot worse.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:30 - Jul 15 with 2095 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:25 - Jul 15 by Humpty

And the big question that Darran doesn't want to answer. Why is he and his type so susceptible to repeating the lies told by people from Infowars and the BNP?

Why does he keep making a tit of himself repeating their lies?

Fair enough. Any answer for the above?
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:33 - Jul 15 with 2087 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:30 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Fair enough. Any answer for the above?

Talking to yourself too?

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:34 - Jul 15 with 2085 viewsHumpty

Anyway. Gotta go. Look at what you're reading Darran and look at who is telling you it. For your own sake.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:34 - Jul 15 with 2083 viewsDarran

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:28 - Jul 15 by Humpty

Thank you.

Not a word I use myself but I've seen a lot worse.

And there you go he can't bring himself to knock his ilk.

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:35 - Jul 15 with 2082 viewsHumpty

If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:33 - Jul 15 by Darran

Talking to yourself too?

There you go. Take a little comfort from that.
If Brynmill Jack was a little girl on 12:38 - Jul 15 with 2075 viewsGowerjack

She is quite clearly pepper sprayed.

Is tha a commensurate response to her actions?

I think not.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024