Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread 22:19 - Sep 3 with 24226 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 5 with 2973 viewsPhil_S

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 19:52 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Because Wales is part of the UK and ROI isn't....strange as f*ck

Red button on Sky Sports football will give you coverage

If you have Sky Q then watch Sky Sports Main Event and then you can split screen the two games side by side using the red button
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:03 - Sep 5 with 2958 viewsunion_jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 19:52 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Because Wales is part of the UK and ROI isn't....strange as f*ck

F*king insult!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:06 - Sep 5 with 2943 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 5 by Phil_S

If you have Sky Q then watch Sky Sports Main Event and then you can split screen the two games side by side using the red button

Red button not working with me. watching it on Sky Mix HD.

We could do with a goal to settle down a bit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 2914 viewsMeraki

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:06 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

They've had a couple of decent chances to be fair.
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 5 with 2869 viewsphact0rri

I will say listening to the radio commentary at work is about ready to give me a heart attack.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 5 with 2812 viewsPhil_S

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:06 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

It wasnt working at the start of the game but was OK 10 minutes ago. It was roughly at the point that I realised my eyes aren't good enough to watch the game on split screen - I cant see it !
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:28 - Sep 5 with 2812 viewsSgorioFruit

Watching "unlucky" football again.
Bring woodburn on now. The lad is brimming with confidence.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 5 with 2805 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 5 by phact0rri

I will say listening to the radio commentary at work is about ready to give me a heart attack.

Ramsey isn't having a very good game.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 5 with 2807 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:11 - Sep 5 by Meraki

They've had a couple of decent chances to be fair.

Wales need a kick up the arse. Wasteful in possession and complacent in defence, Moldova could very well Nick a goal.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:31 - Sep 5 with 2796 viewsraynor94

Pretty poor, need a big improvement second half

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 5 with 2777 viewslifelong

Dreadful first half.
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 5 with 2772 viewsOldjack

on the bloody deck and less of the hoofing

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:32 - Sep 5 with 2772 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Wales need a kick up the arse. Wasteful in possession and complacent in defence, Moldova could very well Nick a goal.

That's what worries me, if they score can't see us getting two.

Hello

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 5 with 2737 viewsFergal

Ramsey was abysmal there.
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:37 - Sep 5 with 2714 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The good news is that Ireland and Serbia are also scoreless at half.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:39 - Sep 5 with 2693 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:35 - Sep 5 by Fergal

Ramsey was abysmal there.

When did he last have an acceptable, yet alone a good game, for Wales? God knows how he holds down a place at Arsenal!!
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:42 - Sep 5 with 2673 viewsmax936

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:29 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Ramsey isn't having a very good game.

Worse player on the pitch fing useless, in fact Ben Davies apart so is his Team Mates. its a Shocker.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:44 - Sep 5 with 2657 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:00 - Sep 5 by Phil_S

It's on Sky Sports Mix. Channel 121.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:51 - Sep 5 with 2600 viewsPozuelosSideys

Try listening to the welsh commentary. Hide the sharp knives

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:56 - Sep 5 with 2568 viewsphact0rri

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:51 - Sep 5 by PozuelosSideys

Try listening to the welsh commentary. Hide the sharp knives

thats what I'm listening to *lol*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:58 - Sep 5 with 2547 viewsjack2jack

HRK should have buried that
Needs to keep his arms to himself an all
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 21:00]
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 5 with 2503 viewsMeraki

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:56 - Sep 5 by phact0rri

thats what I'm listening to *lol*

Same here although it might as well be in Moldovan!
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 5 with 2501 viewslondonlisa2001

Ramsey is having an awful game. Just missed pass after missed pass.
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:01 - Sep 5 with 2501 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Serbia lead in Dublin.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 5 with 2496 viewsKennedy

Playing alot better and Serbia are winning. Which is good for us (i think?)

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024