Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread 22:19 - Sep 3 with 24117 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:04 - Sep 5 with 2980 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:42 - Sep 5 by max936

Worse player on the pitch fing useless, in fact Ben Davies apart so is his Team Mates. its a Shocker.

Unsurprisingly cookie turns to his experienced veteran to dig the junior players out of a hole

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:07 - Sep 5 with 2960 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:02 - Sep 5 by Kennedy

Playing alot better and Serbia are winning. Which is good for us (i think?)

No, because if Serbia drops points at Ireland and at Austria, Wales can still win the whole group.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:09 - Sep 5 with 2921 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lets be honest, if we can only muster 2 draws against sh1t like this, we dont deserve to qualify

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:09 - Sep 5 with 2921 viewsKennedy

Williams you cock!

Just call me JFK

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 5 with 2889 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:09 - Sep 5 by Kennedy

Williams you cock!

Ramsey has to go off. He's not contributing anything

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 5 with 2861 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:07 - Sep 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

No, because if Serbia drops points at Ireland and at Austria, Wales can still win the whole group.

I've got this awful feeling that things are going t*ts up for us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 5 with 2861 viewsphact0rri

apparently one of the serbians got a red card. ROI on 10 vs 11 now.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 5 with 2849 viewsphact0rri

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

I've got this awful feeling that things are going t*ts up for us.

Deep down I think we all have a similar feeling.. but that glimmer of hope!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:14 - Sep 5 with 2837 viewsMeraki

Moldova 25/1 to win
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 2833 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:07 - Sep 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Serbia gets a straight red. Ireland will have a man advantage the last 22'.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 2828 viewsPozuelosSideys

fcking squeeking gogs doing my head in

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 2818 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Ramsey has to go off. He's not contributing anything

Will never happen.

Should have gone off earlier.

Awful from him.
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 5 with 2800 viewsMeraki

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Serbia gets a straight red. Ireland will have a man advantage the last 22'.

Serbia will just shut up shop now.
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 5 with 2803 viewsjack2jack

It's not going to happen lads!
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 5 with 2771 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 5 by jack2jack

It's not going to happen lads!

Kooks that way

Hello

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 5 with 2742 viewsphact0rri

Two penality shouts with nothing doing.. feels like a swansea match...

but that Moldovian keeper, he's got to have a parade over in those parts.

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 5 with 2712 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:21 - Sep 5 by phact0rri

Two penality shouts with nothing doing.. feels like a swansea match...

but that Moldovian keeper, he's got to have a parade over in those parts.

YES

Hello

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 5 with 2709 viewsPozuelosSideys

Woodburn, you ugly, sexy little man!
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 21:22]

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:23 - Sep 5 with 2698 viewsphact0rri

I think I just scared a coworker as I may have shouted on that goal.

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:23 - Sep 5 with 2696 viewsjack2jack

Fookin get in it worked!
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:23 - Sep 5 with 2684 viewsMeraki

Lovely little header from RK!
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:23 - Sep 5 with 2677 viewsItchySphincter

I was just in the process of writing a post along the lines of 'playing all day and not scoring'.

Well done Hal Robson-Kantdu.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:23 - Sep 5 with 2660 viewsJoe_bradshaw

To be fair to the boy, Woodburn has been outstanding.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 2653 viewsSPboy

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Kooks that way

Ramsey ... always rated him but no wonder the Arsenal fans get frustrated with him. Selfish, gives the ball away, shots miles off target

Robson Kanu ... get in there
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 2645 viewsFireboy2

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024