Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? 19:25 - Oct 14 with 24720 viewsTheResurrection

Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 04:00 - Feb 3 with 983 viewsFerrieBodde

Goals in the Premier League:

Llorente - 17 (including one yesterday)

Abraham - 5

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 09:55 - Feb 3 with 873 viewsSTID2017

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 15:43 - Oct 17 by TheResurrection

This thread just about sums up nicely the thick, backward thinking of our dullest supporters.

This STID is one of the biggest freaks on here, followed admirably by a merry band of slightly less stupid fackwits, but all in all it's a difficult task trying to get simple messages through.

How long are we going to keep making excuses for other teams? What was this one up here. If Leicester had done what they'd expected to do and win? I mean fack me, this is rubbish, The quality of poster is just dog shit.

We were expected to beat Watford and Newcastle, that's 6 points more. We should've beaten Newcastle and Watford. We had 2 Gilt edged chances against the Toon. It wasn't a great game but we should've won. And on the second half against Watford everyone watching was only thinking there was going to be one winner. If Clement hadn't bizarrely gone with the team he did without Mesa and Tammy I personally think we'd have blown them away, and they're a decent outfit.

We could have and should have picked at least a point from West Ham. Those 3 games should have yielded us between 3 and 9 points more.

8th or 9th would've been easily achievable you utter mess.

Get a grip of yourself and stop boring the living fack out of everyone.

"This STID is one of the biggest freaks on here"
Honestly Chris, for you to come out with a statement like that about me shows what a sad lowlife you are and have been since the day you emerged on here (in whatever guise)
As for all your posts about how good Jenkins and the Yanks have been for us, how poor Llorente and Siggy were for us and how brilliant Abraham and Carroll would be, shows that your judgement of situations both on and of the pitch are just as skewed.
The only one who believes the nonsense you post is you and even now you still haven't got the maturity to admit when you are wrong.
I await the usual torrent of abuse by return.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 10:22 - Feb 3 with 826 views_

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 04:00 - Feb 3 by FerrieBodde

Goals in the Premier League:

Llorente - 17 (including one yesterday)

Abraham - 5

Respective ages

Llorente 34

Tammy 22

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? on 11:56 - Feb 3 with 769 viewsFerrieBodde

Goals and relegations in the top flight by age 22:

Llorente: 18 goals, 0 relegations

Abraham: 5 goals, 1 relegation

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024