Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Post for Mr Clement 20:14 - Nov 25 with 6007 viewsDavillin

[To my fellow PlanetSwans posters: these are my opinions alone.]

1. Mr. Clement: it is well past time that a first team be identified and started regularly in order to allow them to begin functioning as a unit.

2.. With two exceptions (below), today's starters should start every game through the end of December. The exceptions are that Fernandez should come back in, and, if fit, Abraham should replace Ayew.

3. Regarding Mesa, please ignore the self-identified wizards of the media. He was today, and will remain so long as you continue to start and play him, one of the most important keys to team success. [I am one who has always considered Leon Britton as a key to team success, but in his absence, Mesa will more than fill Leon's role, but he needs regular playing time with a regular team around him. He hasn't had that yet.]

I wish you the very best at Swansea, believing that you can, and should, and must, return Swansea City to its former style and success.

p.s. Bony as captain was a great idea. Well done.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2017 20:33]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Open Poat fodr Mr Clement on 20:26 - Nov 25 with 5950 viewsHighjack

Agree apart from the poat fodr bit

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Open Poat fodr Mr Clement on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 5912 viewsDavillin

Open Poat fodr Mr Clement on 20:26 - Nov 25 by Highjack

Agree apart from the poat fodr bit

After I figured out what you meant,

Thanks Highjack!

Open Poat fodr Mr Clement on 20:37 - Nov 25 with 5896 viewsRancid

We all seem to be saying ''Let's stick with the same side''

I think we mean just keep Mesa in the team.

I don't think he'll play Sanches and Carroll together at Chelsea and Fernandez will come back in for VDH once fit, although on today's performance I'd keep FF waiting.

He's not far from finding his best 11 at last but there's a horses for courses case for playing both Sanches and Carroll together in certain games as they're too much of a lightweight luxury.
Open Post for Mr Clement on 20:42 - Nov 25 with 5851 viewsicecoldjack

Good point about Bony being captain, i thought he was a natural for us in this role and it might give him an extra motivation, seeing him throw himself into last ditch tackles in the final moments wasn't something he was famed for.

We need wins, and we need them soon, but i think this our best team and formation and we need to just roll with it now.
Clement should take some credit for today.
Open Post for Mr Clement on 23:35 - Nov 25 with 5657 viewsZZoric

#3 Mesa - as someone posted earlier - the compete antithesis of Leon and an embarrassment to our heritage of midfield control and dominance

the flop wouldnt figure in any of our recent domineering midfield combos

he offers nothing - is a liability

give it ur best shot Dav - state the case for Mr Mesa :....................
Open Post for Mr Clement on 02:12 - Nov 26 with 5523 viewsDavillin

Open Post for Mr Clement on 23:35 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

#3 Mesa - as someone posted earlier - the compete antithesis of Leon and an embarrassment to our heritage of midfield control and dominance

My "best shot" is hard to put into words that would not be construed by some as ad hominem. I assure you that they are NOT.

You are so firmly entrenched in your opinion that there is nothing I can possibly say to change it; but gladly, changing your opinion [and anyone else's, for that matter] is miles from my interest and intention.

If you do not see why he was one of the best, if not the best, football player on the pitch today, without my "stating the case for him," I won't chance being seen as offending you. But that's O.K. with me. I think he is easily both of those in his technical skills, rare comprehension of the action going on everywhere on the pitch, obvious deep understanding the game of football from the perspective of the middle of the pitch, and quite enviable game management.

Open Post for Mr Clement on 10:33 - Nov 26 with 5231 viewsGowerjack

Open Post for Mr Clement on 02:12 - Nov 26 by Davillin

My "best shot" is hard to put into words that would not be construed by some as ad hominem. I assure you that they are NOT.

You are so firmly entrenched in your opinion that there is nothing I can possibly say to change it; but gladly, changing your opinion [and anyone else's, for that matter] is miles from my interest and intention.

If you do not see why he was one of the best, if not the best, football player on the pitch today, without my "stating the case for him," I won't chance being seen as offending you. But that's O.K. with me. I think he is easily both of those in his technical skills, rare comprehension of the action going on everywhere on the pitch, obvious deep understanding the game of football from the perspective of the middle of the pitch, and quite enviable game management.

Arrant nonsense.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Open Post for Mr Clement on 11:02 - Nov 26 with 5189 viewsWarwickHunt

Open Post for Mr Clement on 23:35 - Nov 25 by ZZoric

Did he wipe his knob on the curtains after he shagged your missus?
Login to get fewer ads

Open Post for Mr Clement on 11:23 - Nov 26 with 5142 viewsdickythorpe

Dav , do us a graph mate
Open Post for Mr Clement on 18:09 - Nov 26 with 5036 viewsDavillin

Open Post for Mr Clement on 10:33 - Nov 26 by Gowerjack

Arrant nonsense.

Like your response above?

Thanks for your courteous, logical, and comprehensive analysis of my poor presentation in my posts above.

Open Post for Mr Clement on 18:13 - Nov 26 with 5020 viewsDavillin

Open Post for Mr Clement on 11:23 - Nov 26 by dickythorpe

Dav , do us a graph mate

Thanks, DT, but graphs are not my strong point -- words are, wretchedly poor as they can be at times.

I'll stick with my o.p. and the one longer post, above.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024