Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . 08:59 - Jan 25 with 4567 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:43 - Jan 25 with 1330 viewsperchrockjack

How would Wales pay for a wall unless the English helped them out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:43 - Jan 25 with 1328 viewstrampie

Have we still got free/cheap university places and museums ?, Wales is indeed a very attractive proposition for certain groups .
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 10:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:44 - Jan 25 with 1326 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:43 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

How would Wales pay for a wall unless the English helped them out

I fear they would.

Willingly.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:44 - Jan 25 with 1324 viewsswanjackal

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:38 - Jan 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Build that wall, Trumpie.

Hoards of English are crossing the border as I type this into the land of milk and honey and free prescriptions.

Send them home!

Too late, my wife, her parents, and sister have chain migrated here. All currently marching on LLoyds Pharmacy with scripts in hand

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:54 - Jan 25 with 1303 viewstrampie

There is no denying it, Wales is a fabulous country.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 13:48 - Jan 25 with 1260 viewsHighjack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 10:38 - Jan 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Build that wall, Trumpie.

Hoards of English are crossing the border as I type this into the land of milk and honey and free prescriptions.

Send them home!

Didn't that Offah bloke try that already? Didn't work, and we'd have to give it a different name so as not to upset the LGBTQ lot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:16 - Jan 25 with 1241 viewsBarrySwan

Surely it's the sad inadequates in the photo who are showing their solidarity.

These clowns don't have any mandate to include Wales in their inane witterings.

Plaid Cymru..... 93 years of achieving the sum total of diddly squat.
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:17 - Jan 25 with 1239 viewsperchrockjack

You're right Joe.

Would they miss Wales? Hardly . They don't need us

Would Wales miss England with what it provides ?

Wales has very little and the language is no compensation nor any asset for the economy .

It is of course a non starter as nearly all Welsh people cannot see Wales surviving as an independent country

Login to get fewer ads

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:36 - Jan 25 with 1225 viewsHighjack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:17 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

You're right Joe.

Would they miss Wales? Hardly . They don't need us

Would Wales miss England with what it provides ?

Wales has very little and the language is no compensation nor any asset for the economy .

It is of course a non starter as nearly all Welsh people cannot see Wales surviving as an independent country

Of course wales could survive on it's own. We'd be absolutely fine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:37 - Jan 25 with 1224 viewstrampie

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:16 - Jan 25 by BarrySwan

There would not be a national assembly without Plaid.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:42 - Jan 25 with 1221 viewsHighjack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:16 - Jan 25 by BarrySwan

It's bizarre isn't it. They sent delegates out to the US to campaign on behalf of Hilary, now they're campaigning out in Spain. Meanwhile their vote share in Wales remains pathetically pathetic as they don't do or say anything that anyone cares about.

In fact if it wasn't for Trampie and his 17 daily plaid Cymru isn't Leanne great threads I probably would have forgot they existed.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 15:07 - Jan 25 with 1204 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Don't forget they campaigned against brexit and for Scottish independence.

Two more fabulous victories.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 15:27 - Jan 25 with 1190 viewsunion_jack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:37 - Jan 25 by trampie

There would not be a national assembly without Plaid.

You say it as if it is a good thing!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 15:38 - Jan 25 with 1180 viewsJack59

I hope they are all going to support the Swansea Bay City Region in it's bid against Cardiff rule.
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:33 - Jan 25 with 1160 viewsBytholWyn

Great to see that the spirit of Dic Sion Dafydd is alive and well on this thread.
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:40 - Jan 25 with 1155 viewsLohengrin

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:33 - Jan 25 by BytholWyn

Great to see that the spirit of Dic Sion Dafydd is alive and well on this thread.

That would be wasted on most who post on here and I'm wondering who it was aimed at?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:50 - Jan 25 with 1146 viewsswanjackal

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:33 - Jan 25 by BytholWyn

Going to be honest, have no idea who Sion Dafydd is, or why he was a dic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:07 - Jan 25 with 1136 viewslondonlisa2001

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:40 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

That would be wasted on most who post on here and I'm wondering who it was aimed at?

Perch one would imagine.
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:12 - Jan 25 with 1126 viewsperchrockjack

Cage rattled then Lis. That s twice is as many days

A simple feckoff would be better .Say what you mean

Now then,

Wales survive on its own...right, off you go .

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:21 - Jan 25 with 1113 viewslondonlisa2001

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:12 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

Cage rattled then Lis. That s twice is as many days

A simple feckoff would be better .Say what you mean

Now then,

Wales survive on its own...right, off you go .

Not at all rattled. Lohengrin asked who was being referred to as a Dic Sion Dafydd and I said it would probably be you. As it's a pretty good description.
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:51 - Jan 25 with 1098 viewsBytholWyn

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 16:40 - Jan 25 by Lohengrin

You're absolutely right there Lohengrin and the fact that it's wasted on so many is rather telling, no? It's a bit like someone of Afro-Caribbean origin saying Eh? when someone alludes to Uncle Tom.

As for who my comment was aimed at - the phrase "if the boot fits" springs to mind...
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:55 - Jan 25 with 1092 viewsLohengrin

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:51 - Jan 25 by BytholWyn

You're absolutely right there Lohengrin and the fact that it's wasted on so many is rather telling, no? It's a bit like someone of Afro-Caribbean origin saying Eh? when someone alludes to Uncle Tom.

As for who my comment was aimed at - the phrase "if the boot fits" springs to mind...

Oh! That's torn it!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 18:57 - Jan 25 with 1047 viewsKilkennyjack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 17:21 - Jan 25 by londonlisa2001

Not at all rattled. Lohengrin asked who was being referred to as a Dic Sion Dafydd and I said it would probably be you. As it's a pretty good description.

Lisa is our hero 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 19:01 - Jan 25 with 1044 viewsadamswan

Scottish Nationals, Welsh Nationals and general lefty types in the UK- " We fully support Catalonians in their fight for independence, the Spanish trying to block this are fascists". Ah I'm glad you support sovereignty etc, that's why I voted for Brexit to leave the technocratic, unaccountable EU.. "oh no it doesn't count if you a British, you are clearly a fascist racist uneducated transphobic homophobic xenophobic, Cis gendered, white male privileged mysoginistic bigot".
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 19:05 - Jan 25 with 1036 viewsperchrockjack

Hope Lisa doesn't become the meat in the Dazza - killykiller sandwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024