Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . 08:59 - Jan 25 with 4583 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 19:14 - Jan 25 with 776 viewsKilkennyjack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 19:05 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

Hope Lisa doesn't become the meat in the Dazza - killykiller sandwich

Sit down in the family stand please.

Beware of the Risen People

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 20:15 - Jan 25 with 747 viewsHighjack

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 19:01 - Jan 25 by adamswan

Scottish Nationals, Welsh Nationals and general lefty types in the UK- " We fully support Catalonians in their fight for independence, the Spanish trying to block this are fascists". Ah I'm glad you support sovereignty etc, that's why I voted for Brexit to leave the technocratic, unaccountable EU.. "oh no it doesn't count if you a British, you are clearly a fascist racist uneducated transphobic homophobic xenophobic, Cis gendered, white male privileged mysoginistic bigot".

What I don't understand with these people is the notion that Spain are evil imperialist pig dogs when it comes to Catalonia, but when it comes to Gibraltar they insist that it should be Spanish.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 22:33 - Jan 25 with 726 viewsBarrySwan

Catalan leader and the leader of the free Welsh ? meet . on 14:37 - Jan 25 by trampie

There would not be a national assembly without Plaid.

Hey... lets not blame them for everything
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024